Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Finally, free of any worries... free of some of his pain, thanks to a miracle cream of Michi's... free of stress or aches... free of tension...
Koyasu Akihiko was able to rest.
He'd needed the sleep... hadn't really been able to sleep since his interesting encounter with Hiroki Asato.
It was a deep sleep... one that would have caused anyone who saw him asleep, instantly fall in love with him.
The musician had started out on his back, but after he was deeply asleep, had turned his body, laying on his right side. His right hand was curled up near his chin, the left laying over his chest and resting near the elbow of the right arm. His legs were tucked up slightly, knees bent. Dark long hair framed his face, turning his peaceful expression into something other worldly.
Narcissus was asleep, oblivious to the world...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

About 5 hours later, Izzy had barely eaten anything except some nuts from a vending machine. He had finally had gotten away just long enough to take care of other business with Nakai and now he felt a certain level of exhaustion. Between the media, Chiyou, Narcissus...and Nakai, he had managed to do what should have been impossible. Sometimes dedication was a curse.

It was late, and he was hungry but as he remembered last time there had been not much in the frig. Nothing had changed that fact in between now and then. Sighing he walked off into the bedroom and stripped off his long coat. The media still had one truck outside so a new bodyguard showed to take the night shift. For that, Izzy was thankful.

But he still had paperwork to do, so maybe he'd just get that done because as he turned he realized Narcissus really could look like an angel when he slept. He didn't dare disturb the angelic slumber - but still he had the right to his own bathroom. Even so, he had a feeling Michi didn't get 'everything' cleaned as well as he would have liked. A few minutes of sponging later. the man finally used his facilities and pondered today's events.

No...Izzy wasn't stupid. He had ears and heard a few things but what could he say about it? Nothing much...Narcissus would probably move on to his next target soon enough. And then, there was SMASH...and...Chiyou. Why couldn't someone just for once...be kind and think about his needs. Well maybe Narcissus had just a little when he had Michi take care of him. That...well...Izzy was still paying for it. He guessed it was still a kindness in a way.

But still, Izzy couldn't help but watch that smiling sleeping face even as he quietly walked back to the bedroom and removed his limp tie. Maybe he'd sleep on the cough after he got....That was when his stomach growled. He stood stock still hoping it didn't wake Narcissus, then he started to slip out of the room on sock covered tip toes.

(NOTE: In these 5 hours, Izzy would slipped out with one of bodyguards and as the other to watch the door. In this space he would have met up with Nakai and gone to the studio for awhile to go over music. This part probably won't get RPed out but I figured knowing Izzy, he would have been compelled to go take care of his other star. I'm putting this note here since Gal is away and I wanted to keep Nakai in continuity so he isn't so out of the loop when he gets back.)

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Everything had woken Akihiko...
From Izzy entering the bedroom, to cleaning the bathroom, to even taking off his tie.
The growling stomach was the last straw however.
"Are you going to go all day without eating?" the musician asked, blue eyes open and focusing on Izzy Lucky.
But other than that, Narcissus didn't move.
He was simply too comfortable.
"Pizza..." he said sleepily, closing his eyes for a moment before focusing on his manager again. "Just order a pizza. I'm hungry too... and you look ready to drop. I've already dropped, so hell no I'm not cooking anything."
Well, he did have a point.
They were both exhausted...
"Did Michi-kun take care of you?" Narcissus soon asked, raising one eyebrow. "I told him I wanted him as my physical therapist, not his mother. I do hope you understand."
Reaching out one hand lazily, Akihiko grasped Izzy by the wrist and pulled him to sit on the edge of the bed.
"Ne... Ruki-san... lets have pizza in bed, onegaishimasu?"
It was an innocent request.
And in truth, in that moment, it was truly innocent.
Akihiko was exhausted... and hungry... and really didn't want to move.
But he didn't want to eat alone either...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I...." he almost started to answer that question but then he didn't. "Yes, I'll order Pizza." he ended up saying realizing that his stomach approved of everything Narcissus said. Actually, Izzy was just too dang tired to do more than respond to these requests at the moment.

"Ah...yes, he did. Tanaka-kun took care of my back and neck." he answered as he was pulled down to sit at the edge of he bed. "I'll tell her in the morning...yes I understand." That idea probably would have been in Izzy's head without help had he been thinking clearly. But right now, he was on auto pilot.

The innocent request wasn't denied as Izzy called in the order and 30 minutes later returned with a couple boxes of pizza and bottles of soda. He sat down again and opened one box just staring at the contents before taking a thick slice and closing his eyes to savor the taste of the crust and all the toppings.

He finally leaned back against his head board with a much happier tummy and sipping at a diet coke. His eyes drifted over to watch Narcissus eat and for a few minutes he was very content. Food could do that to you. But beyond that, Narcissus, his star...seemed a little better right now even if tired.

"I'm glad Tanaka-kun is going to work out." he said with a gentle smile. No he wasn't going to come right out and talk about SMASH or anything else that had complicated his day if he could manage it. For the moment, it was just nice to watch his star eat and recover...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 pm

During the time between the pizza arriving and Narcissus having suggested them get pizza, the musician slept. In fact, he very nearly passed out as soon as Izzy went to call in the pizza.
Akihiko woke up again when he felt Izzy sit down on the bed. blue eyes focused on his manager for a moment, then the pizza.
'Right... I suggested that...' he thought to himself, before sitting up.
And realizing he didn't exactly have any clothes on.
Then he remembered the massage... and Michi... and that of course he wouldn't have clothes on since he was supposed to be in bed resting after all that.
Running lithe fingers through his long hair and pulling it away from his eyes, Akihiko reached his other hand toward the pizza box and took a slice for himself.
"You should get a massage more often, Ishi-san... I do worry about you working so hard." his blue eyes focused on the manager, just as he took a bite of pizza.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled as took another slice of pizza out of the box. "I should...I suppose sometimes I forget about myself when I think about my Stars. It's hard to remind myself to do nice things for me when I've over a hundred things going on at the same time for my Stars. Today, well today has been exactly one of those days."

He took another bite and chewed slowly, "But don't worry, Koyasu-san about anything. Getting you health is first priority for you. Everything else...I'll manage it. I don't want you stressed because you've had some hard times and you need to get well before you can take the world by storm." At least that is what he wanted to believe, he was used to taking care of his stars...but a few of this things did concern him.

"Although..." he said softly, "There are a couple things that I am uncertain as how to address. I know you've had some business experiences being that you were working towards running Ohayou. But I don't want to burden you while you're recovering."

At least, Izzy was honest in this regard. As far ahead as he could see, dealing with SMASH might tread some dangerous waters. He was an excellent manager but the higher business in the industry was still an area he was learning. Although, he'd rather deal with it than upset Koyasu-san but he also didn't want Koyasu-san blind to what was going on.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm

With half the slice of pizza eaten, Narcissus raised one eyebrow at his manager's comments. "Some business experience?" he asked before laughing slightly. "I've got a lot of business experience... I just tended to hate having to deal with the business side of things... it stifles my creativity."
Well, it was pretty much true.
That, and there had always been others who took care of such things most of the time.
Strangely, Akihiko wasn't angered by the subject of Ohayou. Yes, he had been groomed to take over... but right now, becoming the President of his grandfather's company wasn't really in the forefront of his mind.
Sighing, Narcissus reached one hand out for a bottle of soda, sipping the fizzy calpico. "What would burden me, Ishi-san? Michi-kun did mention you seemed stressed after reading something." his eyebrow went up once again. "Care to share?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah...I see how that could get in the way of creativity. That's what people like me are for so you can remain creative and in the limelight." He sipped some of his soda for a moment thinking about the world surrounding Koyasu-san. Yes, it probably would have been hard to become head of Ohayou. How could he remain creative while doing that job. Could it be that being disowned was a good thing for the imaginative genius that sat only a couple feet away? He wasn't sure but at least Koyasu-san wasn't upset as he had been a couple days ago.

But then he paused, "Well, I don't really want to burden you...but mmm..." He seemed thoughtful for a moment, "But, I should share this with you. I'm not sure how I will handle it yet. But....just a second" He walked out then returned with the letter and the check; handing both over to Koyasu-san.

As Koyasu-san read the letter, Izzy said, "He also called my phone. I don't know how he got my number but...left a message and wants to meet. To be honest, I'm not sure how to approach this matter considering...things as they are. I had thought of calling my Aunt for guidance because I wish to do my best by you since I cannot go to Ohayou for answers. He seems rather persistent."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm
(((OOC: Tiny joint post from Ryuu and myself.)))

~ ~ ~

Sighing, Naoko's amber gaze focused on those wandering digits for a long moment. He watched as Ryu contemplated the idea of fixing his own problem.
But then again, the blond HAD given him the problem in the first place.
Moving, pulling his legs under him, NAKO moved to sit directly in front of Ryuukaze.
"Need some help?" he asked, his tone bearing no warmth or coldness, just neutrality.

~ ~ ~

After some much appreciated help...

~ ~ ~

"Naoko..." he called the blond's name in a half-whisper, like saying a prayer.
Reaching over, he took the others hand and squeezed it gently, eyes looking over Naoko's wilted form.
As tired as he was, he couldn't help but think that Naoko was probably in pain.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you..." he soothed.

~ ~ ~

"I'm fine..." Naoko whispered, though he didn't move from his face down position.
Well, perhaps he moved a little having turned his head to the side.
He knew he'd have a few bruises on his neck, but those he could easily hide with a turtle necked sweater and scarf. Thank god it was cold out lately...
"Really, I'm fine... just tired..." the blond sighed, closing his eyes and just laying there limply.
He was grateful for Ryuu's gentle touches however...

~ ~ ~

"I know you're fine...that doesn't mean you don't hurt." the violinist said.
"I got...worried. That's why I untied you so quickly." he admitted.
Gently, the violinist placed an arm under the blond's belly and hefted him up and over, onto his back, one hand stroking his hair.

~ ~ ~

Naoko was pretty much limp in Ryuukaze's arms. Eyes remaining closed, he lay there on his back.
"Happens when it gets rough, baka..." he whispered, as if the violinist should know these things. "It's nothing to get worried about... it wasn't that bad anyway..."

~ ~ ~

"I know I'm an idiot. I also know you're an angel." he chuckled, leaning down and pecking the blond's lips before placing light kisses over his closed eyes.
"I know, but I don't want to make you hurt, no matter how much fun the cause may be. And just look at your neck...you're bruised up a bit. Surely there's a way around that...in the future. As much as...as much as I love making you feel good, it makes me feel bad to see you with...well, with what appear to be injuries."

~ ~ ~

"Use a scarf next time... a silk one... it won't leave the bruises that a rope does." Naoko replied, as if it made perfectly logical sense to him.
After all, he was hardly a novice to these sorts of things.
"Bruises fade, Ryuu-kun..." the pianist whispered. "Physically, I'm a lot stronger than you think. A few bruises are fine."
It was then that the musician opened his eyes, focusing his amber gaze on Ryuukaze. "Really... you don't have to worry..."

~ ~ ~

"I'm well aware of how strong you are..." Ryu said rather simply, then regretted it almost immediately. He was referring to how Naoko had smothered him. He had never expected such a crushing power could come from such a petite man, but the violinist would never forget how forcefully that pillow pressed the life out of him.
Changing the subject quickly, he went on.
"I'll do my best to not worry then, Na-kun. I have silk scarves somewhere around. I'll get them out eventually, I suppose."
"Thank you though. Thank you for sharing that with me."

~ ~ ~

Naoko didn't really move. He did take hold of Ryuu's hand, but he didn't put any pressure in the grasp.
The pianist did, however, turn his head to the side. "I told you I would give you a second chance." Naoko spoke softly. "Consider this the beginning of that chance." strangely, the man smiled just a tiny bit. "Since the first started out with us and a dinner table... I figured the second should start out in a bit more proper setting. That... and I really hadn't counted on turning you on like that."

~ ~ ~

He couldn't help but smile when he saw the blond grin a bit. That lovely face was all the more wonderful to look at when it had even an inkling of happiness on it.
"I wish you knew just how grateful I am..." the violinist replied, scooting closer to Naoko and wrapping his arms around the pianist.
"Though....honestly, I didn't think that I would have gotten into such a mood then either. Fancy the things you find out when you least expect it, eh?" he placed a loving kiss to Nako's forehead and cuddled him.

~ ~ ~

"Yeah..." Naoko replied in a soft whispered. "Fancy the things..."
Sighing, the blond turned onto his side, facing Ryuukaze, and closing his amber eyes.
"Can we get some sleep? I'm... well... exhausted..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Too tired to really dwell on what his manager was saying, Akihiko finished the piece of pizza, just before Izzy returned with the letter.
He read it.
Looked at the check.
Glanced back to the letter.
And promptly tore them both in half, his blue gaze moving to fix on Izzy Lucky angrily. "You contemplated their offer?" he asked, his voice completely devoid of any emotion.
There was a shrewd coldness in the way that Narcissus had suddenly started acting. A dangerous chill that could easily freeze the faint of heart.

"I am disowned, Ishi Ruki. It is temporary. I will rise back to my rightful place... so to even THINK about an offer from a rival studio is enough to make me want to kill the messenger. And... that messenger right now happens to be you."
Akihiko didn't move from the bed, but his body shifted in such a way that if Izzy bolted for the door... he would easily catch him.

"You're not to call anyone, Ishi Ruki. You're to forget they made the offer... because my answer is no. If I joined SMASH, it would mean I gave up... and giving up isn't in my vocabulary. YOU of all people should understand that, considering the hell I went through to acquire you."

Okay, so Narcissus was a bit possessive... and driven... and right now, very VERY angry.
He was also treating Izzy Lucky as a possession... a thing... not a human being.

The musician extended his hand toward his manager, then to the bed. "Sit down, Ruki-san."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Of course. Rest all you want. I could use some sleep as well." he replied. The violinist lay there an arm over Naoko, just looking at his peaceful face. Ryu was dead tired, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to sleep. He felt rather anxious, abuzz somehow, as if he had downed a few energy drinks and his heart was beating a bit too fast. It was unnerving and he couldn't quite figure what was causing it.
Laying there for a good hour, eyes wide open, he finally sat up, taking a deep breath. He wasn't going to be able to sleep. Not anytime soon, apparently. Getting up from the bed, Ryu walked to the desk at the other side of the room and pulled out a sheaf of paper. Silently, he began to write, violin piece after violin piece. He had never produced this kind of work. It was fierce, violent, sexual, demanding. The music notes he scrawled across the bars would surely catch the ear of anyone in hearing distance when played. The violinist's work was absolutely brilliant.
He hadn't known how long he had been sitting there. The sky outside the window began to pale ever so slightly.
Placing the pieces to the side, he took another set of paper and placed it in front of him.
Softly, he began to hum as he penned another piece, this one for both violin and piano.
It was a love song of sorts. The sweetest melody the akuma had ever imagined.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:11 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

The surprise was obvious on Izzy's face as Koyasu-san voice had become a chill threatening their once pleasant conversation. He hadn't known that Koyasu-san would react this badly. It scared him but he tried to control that fear because it would lessen him as a manager if he did.

"Contemplated? Of course, I considered what was said. But if you read the letter that offer isn't for me...its for you. And seriously, I couldn't make that decision for you but I was going to get advice on handling the matter." he returned with a little fire to his voice. "You're assuming I'd just make this decision for you? You're very wrong."

He tried to stand his ground and protect himself but a part of him did want to stay out of Koyasu-san's range because the man had a very....terrible temper at times. "And as far as being disowned, from my point of view, I didn't know this was temporary. We've not really discussed the matter. I'm thinking of you as a star...not as a disowned heir of Ohayou."

But for the part of killing...Izzy did take a breath and he remained standing, that part brought his nervousness up to new heights even as he tried to confront this situation, "Koyasu-san, I'm not here to hurt you. I'd never do that. I just want to act in the best interest as your manager. If I didn't believe in you, I wouldn't have done all I've done up to this point or will in the future."

Izzy nodded slowly as Koyasu-san told him to forget about the offer and how he felt about the situation. Truthfully, Izzy was not surprised about that decision because honestly, he wouldn't have accepted it either. "I'm sorry, Koyasu-san. But, I didn't make any decision for you about this. I..."

But then, Koyasu-san called him Ruki-san and the manager part of him was rather conflicted with what he wanted to do. He hesitated a little and then, sat down but this didn't mean that he was going to let Koyasu-san control this situation. He didn't feel that he was in the wrong...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 pm

When Izzy was sitting on the bed once more, Narcissus reached out and took one of his manager's hands in his own.
Absently, he admired Izzy's fingers as he spoke.
"It is my decision to make..." the musician whispered.
Though something seemed very very off about how he spoke it. Almost as if it were a question and not a statement of the fact.
"Gomen." he spoke bluntly, suddenly fixing his blue gaze on his manager's eyes. "I suppose I simply assume you to be moving in my' best interests' without my knowledge. I'm used to managing myself, Ruki-san. Not the other way around." idly, he flipped Izzy's hand over in his own, his other hand tracing lines on the man's palm as he focused on it. "I'm a disowned heir... it's temporary... I just have to prove myself somehow. I don't know how yet... I suppose I felt a bit betrayed by the offer itself..."
The notion that Izzy believed in him... well... it struck a bit of a chord in the musician.
Was his manager the only one who really did believe in him anymore?
Without any warning, Narcissus pulled Izzy's arm, pulling the manager against his chest for a split second, before falling forward to gently force Ishi onto his back with Akihiko hovering over him.
"You're afraid..." the young Koyasu whispered, his blue gaze knowing and mischievous. Strategically, he moved one of his knees up in between Izzy Lucky's legs. "Why? Do you really think I'd kill you over a message?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

I’m Falling Down Into My Shadow
And hold my breath because what’s waiting is a Deadly Night.
See you in your dreams. Yeah Baby,
Even if they are nightmares.

I'm Falling Down Into My Shadow
息を潜めて待っている Deadly Night
See you in your dreams Yeah Baby
怖い夢だとしても

I’m Falling Down Into My Shadow
Iki wo hisomete matteiru Deadly Night
See you in your dreams Yeah Baby
Kowai yume dato shitemo

It was the middle of the night... or maybe morning...
Naoko didn't know how long he had slept, but he had. Hour after exhausted hour... his mind waking from slumber off and on again.
Sometimes he heard Ryuu humming... sometimes he felt strangely alone... and cold...
Then the dreams came...
That face... like the guise of a demon possessed, leering down at him. And he was helpless... bound and broken and unable to defend himself even with a whisper.
His throat was raw from screaming, his eyes nearly swollen from the tears, his wrists and ankles rubbed ragged.
And every time that face assaulted him in his dreams. Every time his breath was stolen away, Naoko's sleeping form would move slightly. Sometimes he curled onto his side, others he lay splayed out beneath the sheet.
But every time there was a new face looming over him, his body moved into a new sleeping position.
One after another after another... they all wanted the same damn thing...
They all wanted him...

Fairy Blue you gave me proof to live, a bond called eternity.
If you call for me, I will find you, My Dear,
No matter where you are,
I’ll release you from your curse.

Fairy Blue 君がくれた生きる証 絆という永遠
叫んでくれたなら
I will find you ,My dear?
何処にいても 
絡みつく呪縛を解き放って

Fairy Blue kimi ga kureta ikiru akashi kizuna to iu eien
Sakende kureta nara I will find you, My dear
Doko ni ite mo
Karamitsuku jubaku wo tokihanatte

"Ya... Yamette..." Naoko whispered, his back arching in his sleep, nails digging into the sheet as he clawed at the fabric beneath him.
Around the time that Ryuukaze was working on another new piece, only then did Naoko's dreams start to become verbal.
His nightmares...
Entire body tensed, it seemed as if the pianist were struggling desperately to get away from something... but he couldn't.
Tears slipped from his closed eyes, "Yamette... onegai... onegai..." he cried in his sleep, the pitiable whisper filled with so much pain and sorrow, that it would've made anyone cry to hear.
In his mind, someone was holding him down while Hayato injected him with a syringe. Whatever was in the needle was making him hallucinate horribly.
Or so he thought...
Because they kept holding him down... their hands all over him... forcing Naoko to remain still, even as he begged.

I didn’t want to believe in anyone, there was a time I was mean,
But even so, your words have always resounded in my heart.

誰も信じられなくて卑屈になるときもある
それでも君の言葉はいつでも胸に響いてる

Dare mo shinjirarenakute hikutsu ni naru toki mo aru
Soredemo kimi no kotoba wa itsudemo mune ni hibiiteru

Then, almost as suddenly as his whispered nightmare delusions came... the pianist went perfectly still.
He didn't even breathe or twitch a single muscle.
After nearly thirty seconds, he gasped in a breath, his body heaving against some unseen strain.
"Hanase yo!!!" the blond began to shout in his sleep, turning his body one way then the other, trying to get away from some unseen force. "YAMETTE!"
And with that sudden scream, amber eyes snapped open and Naoko shot up in the bed.

You aren’t alone,
When you’re lost here I am
Forever with your soul
Because you finally trust in me!

君は一人じゃない
When you're lost here I am
Forever with your soul
辿り着ける君が信じるなら

Kimi wa hitori janai
When you’re lost here I am
Forever with your soul
Tadoritsukeru kimi ga shinjiru nara

For a few moments... the blond didn't do anything.
Then he realized where he was...
'Ryuu's...' he thought, recognizing the violinist's scent and decor.
He could hear the other man's voice, but couldn't make out what was being said.
And then... he crumbled.
Of course, the fact that he wasn't wearing any clothes didn't help the matter, but in a fit of post-nightmare hysteria, Naoko pulled his knees to his chest and buried his face in his arms...
And cried.

(((OOC: Lyrics are bits and pieces of "PAPER MOON" by Tommy Heavenly6)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

He had just put the finishing touches on his piece when he heard Naoko scream out. The violinist's reaction was automatic. Ryu leapt up, knocking the chair over behind him and tripping over it as he turned around, scrambling to get to Naoko's side.
"Naoko! Naoko! What is it?" he called out. The pianist didn't seem to understand him, but he looked terrified, then began to cry.
Pushing himself to his feet again, he ran across the room and climbed onto the bed, wrapping his arms around the sobbing blond.
"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here. Was it a nightmare? Baby please don't be afraid. I won't let anything hurt you. I'll be here for you, protect you, always."
He meant that, absolutely.
The only thing was...Ryu feared that he was somehow responsible for this having happened.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games