Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 pm
Gikishou kissed his cheek. "You know, if thre's something I do that you don't like, just let me know." He told him with a smile. He wanted Kyo to actually enjoy their time together.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:16 pm
"Okay then," Kyo said, smiling a little. "From now on, I'll let you know when you do something that makes me uncomfortable."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Gikishou nodded. "And you can ask me anything too, just whatever sparks your curiosity." he said pleasantly, driving to the movies with him. "Okay, you wanna watch 'Percy Jackson, the lightning thief'?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:48 pm
"That's based on the book, right?" Kyo asked as soon as he heard the name. He had read the book before, actually the whole series, and it was all very interesting. This was what happens when he hears a lot of people having a common interest in a book or series.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 am
Gikishou nodded. "I actually read that series. It was interesting." He paid for the tickets and walked with him to the theater. He smiled and found good seats.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:25 am
The room wasn't completely dark, so the movie probably wasn't ready yet. There were a lot of people in the room, which perhaps meant that this Lighting Thief movie was popular. Hopefully it won't be loud.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:24 am
Gikishou wrapped and arm around him, handing him the popcorn tub. "Want some?" He asked, nuzzling him. He also had gotten some candy for them too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 am
"Yeah, thank you," Kyo said with a smile. He then began eating a bit of the popcorn. It was then that the lights dimmed until there was no source of light save for the screen.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 am
Gikishou smiled and shared the popcorn with him as the movie started. He watched as the usual previews started and finished, and then they watched the actual movie. It was actually pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:04 pm
The movie was exciting, though a little scary in some areas. What amazed Kyo was that so far he hadn't received any headaches. Was he already used to the brightness and noise? Or was he just so interested in the movie that he ignored those elements?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:13 pm
Once the movie ended, Gikishou stood, holding a hand out to Kyo and helping him up. "How'd you like the movie? Any headaches?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 pm
"It was very interesting," Kyo said, "and I'm just a little dizzy." After all, he wasn't completely used to the movie theater's elements. It's only his second time here.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm
Gikishou nodded, walking with him happily. He took him to the truck, still drinking some soda, and helped him in. "I think you're getting used to the whole 'movies' thing." He remarked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:46 pm
"I guess so," Kyo said, trying to get over the dizziness. "At least I my head doesn't hurt or anything now." Closing his eyes, he hoped that maybe if he just let his mind go blank then the feeling would go away.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm
GIkishou droze him home and kissed his cheek. "That's good. You want a bar of chocolate when we get home?" He parked, helping him out.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games