Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:45 pm
June said nothing, taking a step back from the edge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"what am i going to do? All i have is a wooden sword"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm
once oliver enters an air soldier goes at him with a kick that he blocks, grabing the heartless' leg and hiting him on the doorside, he then turns back, but the stair disapeared "daam..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:47 pm
Zenjin said nothing and waved his hand, sending Samurai Nobodies to the entrance of the castle to get rid of anyone intending to enter.  

Zenjin Jiruga

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 pm
oliver laid on the wall, there were only haf of the remaining heatles and nobodies, once the samurais apeared he put his head down "i dont eaven want to be in this place..." he said geting up, preparing for incoming strikes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm
June tripped over her own foot and fell backwards, her body shaking after looking over the edge  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:04 pm
Zenjin caught June quickly. "You need to be a tiny bit more careful.". Zenjin let June go and sat down again. "So would you like to hear the rest of the story?..."

The two Samurai nobodies dispatched for the intruders, were with a small group of Dusks. The samurai's landed quietly and prepared their weapons in front of Oliver.

A small group of Dusks also sent out were roaming around the town for the second intruder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 pm
oliver tightned his fist, regreting not taking weapons from the ship, he remained imobile, he then gave a small step foward  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:07 pm
As Oliver took that step, the Samurai's quickly dashed towards him, weapons ready to kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:08 pm
"..sure!" June sat up stright, catching herself as she fell to her side from dizzyness  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 pm
he then gave an quick step back, dodging the first strike and leting the katana sink into the wall, then he used his open palm to hit the pubic bone... or were its suposed to be in a human at least, piercing thrugh, he then tries to roundhouse the second one  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:22 pm
The second samurai blocked the roundhouse with its sword and pushed him back a few feet. the first samurai's sword is still stuck in the wall.

Zenjin smiled and spoke softly "So as i was saying, the king gave us time off to raise a family and decide what to do with our careers as Keyblade Masters. Me and Anita wanted to keep being Keyblade wielders, but we feared it was too dangerous. I than went to talk to the king about it"

Zenjin walked into the throne room and kneeled down for the king "Sir, may i speak to you about something?..."

"You may speak about anything you wish....But this is about your future as a Keyblade master is it not?..." the king said smiling

Zenjin was stunned that he figured it all out this fast. "Yes well i was wondering what i should do, i mean i want to continue this, but its too dangerous..."

"And im assuming you are saying its too dangerous because Anita is pregnant with your child, yes?..." the king said in a cheery manner.

Zenjin smiled "Yes sir....may i ask you a huge favor?...if me or Anita die in the line of work...will you be my child godfather?...." he said slowly

the king got up form his seat and kneeled down next to Zenjin "Tell you what?....why dont you raise her?....hang up the Keyblade...and come back when you feel its right....we have many Keyblade wielders here to take your place for the time being..."  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 pm
Riftcreator look at Manifeasta and the space around slows to a stop " I ... will end that keyblade unholiness ...." as he spits up more blood "and if i have kill a fellow heartless i will" as he smashed his first into Manifeasta stomach then gave a high speed kick into his chest cut him with every touch  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:27 pm
Manifesta roared in pain and let out a massive amount to smoke.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

"oh great know theres more. " as sone as Ryu finished that sentenc the samurais started ataking
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games