Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:53 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Kden walks in with a confused face "What is the new house elves can help with?" He pondered to himself walking around. He didn't have a place yet. At his old master's house he helped making the food so that's what Kden did here! He started to make food for the dinner tonight for the students here at Hogwarts.
"Hello I is being Nekko nice to meet another new House elf." Nekko starts to help make some dinner for the students.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 am
"Much thanks Nekko. Me is Kdan." The short house elf responded. He was a few inches too short for a house elf so he had trouble seeing entirely over the counter.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:10 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Much thanks Nekko. Me is Kdan." The short house elf responded. He was a few inches too short for a house elf so he had trouble seeing entirely over the counter.
"Nekko is being right back okay." Nekko disappears around the counter and comes back a few minutes latter with a particularly tall step stole. "There you be Kdan." Nekko smiles at the small elf.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 am
"Must thanks Nekko. What you think of Hogwarts" Kdan asked gratefully. He started to make more food for tonight's feast and with a lot of students he worked a bit faster than usual.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:15 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Must thanks Nekko. What you think of Hogwarts" Kdan asked gratefully. He started to make more food for tonight's feast and with a lot of students he worked a bit faster than usual.
"Nekko is loving hogwarts. It is being pretty in the summer. but I is new here too."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 am
Nekko fire fox

"I likes it much. Kdan's last master was un-nice." he explained, continuing the conversation.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:03 pm
((sorry all, I've been super busy with work >_<))

When Zi offers to take over the key lime pies, she smiles and hands over the filling and special flavorings. "Th-Th-Thanks t-t-t-to you," she responds with a curtsy. "V-Va-Val is no g-g-g-good a-at key li-li-lime." She spins around once more and continues work on the cherry, pumpkin and blueberry pies, rolling out dough, pulling crusts out of the oven, filling and topping all of them, including a burn of each house seal in the center of each one. Looking at the pies, she grins and takes them to where the food was being placed to be taken to the dining hall.

Valaria looks to the grumpy elf who had left before and came back, holds her hand out to him with a gentle smile. "V-Va-Va-Valaria," she offers, ducking her head in a weird bow-curtsy thing, giggling to herself as she catches Nekko moving faster than normal out of the corners of her large eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:45 pm
Gracie Grace sweatdrop there are s-s-oooo many house elves she hasn't met! p-p-pleasure to meet y-y-y-y-y-y-y-oou  

A Kiss In Paradise

Rainbow Gawker

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:44 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox

"I likes it much. Kdan's last master was un-nice." he explained, continuing the conversation.
"Nekkos last master was really sweet but she is gone to sleep forever and is leaving Nekko to master Dumbledore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox

"Nekkos last master was really sweet but she is gone to sleep forever and is leaving Nekko to master Dumbledore."
"My old master's son wanted to sleeps forever. He didn't like much school." Kdan joked. His son hated waking up early ever since he was a baby.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:52 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox

"My old master's son wanted to sleeps forever. He didn't like much school." Kdan joked. His son hated waking up early ever since he was a baby.

"Babes is always sleeping lots. But nekkos master is never waking up. she is being what the masters call dead... I am thinking."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:54 pm
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox

"Babes is always sleeping lots. But nekkos master is never waking up. she is being what the masters call dead... I am thinking."
"Ah I see now." Kdan said to Nekko's comment. "Master Ryan couldn't never sleep that long."  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Nekko fire fox

"Ah I see now." Kdan said to Nekko's comment. "Master Ryan couldn't never sleep that long."

"Nopes, Nekko is hardly ever sleeping. Every Master be asleep now, Does Kdan wants to be exploring hogwarts with Nekko?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:37 am
"Yes I woulds." Kdan said jumping off the stool. "Where can we go?"  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Yes I woulds." Kdan said jumping off the stool. "Where can we go?"
"Nekko is not knowing. Maybe cleaning the common rooms? we will still be exploring still?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games