Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Chris held Amber "It's ok I'm not going to let anyone hurt you,"Chris said quietly in Ambers ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm
Amber shook her head. "its not someone... its... its something.... its a.... a memory..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:07 pm
"What happened,"Chris asked with worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:17 pm
"I... we were on a ship... me and my friend Siarra.... she.... we were sleeping... i got up at night.... to get a drink really quick... i didn't hear anything... when i... i got back to my room.... she.... Siarra was dead.... stabbed in the heart.... i... i got scared and left the room... i looked.... looked over the edge of the ship.... and.... and there.... was everyone... everyone dead.... all of them... except.... me..." Amber managed to say, still sobbing.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 pm
"It's ok I'll be here for you,"Chris said and held Amber tighter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:28 pm
((OOH! somewhat ok idea! its a way for Amber to remember that she DID 'meet' the soldiers of the Dark Night before. [aka- a way for her to make sure she never joins him]))

Amber slowly stopped sobbing, then let Chris go. She sat up straight as she thought of the memory.

~~~~~in her mind/the memory~~~~~

She remembered the boat. She looked through the memory, looking for the part where she found Siarra dead. Stabbed. Once at that part, she looked at the weapon carefully. It didn't look like a normal sword.... Then another memory flashed. She was in the Dark Night's castle, Raven carrying her. She was in the throne room, about to go through the secret door to the other cells. As she went through the tunnel, she remembered passing by an open door to a room of swords, lances, and other weapons. There... was the sword...

~~~~~In reality while that is happening~~~~~

Amber, now sitting up straight, seemed to stare off into space as she went through the memories.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm
"Amber are you ok?"Chris asked quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:36 pm
Amber snapped back to reality and jumped up. "It was him! He- Woa!" Amber didn't finish. She fell because of her sudden jump off the bed and fell to the floor.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm
Chris got up and placed Amber back on the bed "Slow down,"Chris said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm
"Chris! It was him! The Dark Night! He.... he is the one... he sent soldiers or even went himself... he killed them... he is the one who killed everyone on the boat that day... but.... but why not me?... did he know... that i have this... cat DNA in me?..." Amber said, asking at the end.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:45 pm
"I'm not sure because I wasn't there,but it's ok alright?"Chris said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm
"Chris. He killed my best friend... other than you because i didn't meet you yet... he hurt my friend, my emotions, my life... well i say its time for a little pay back..." Amber said, then she ran out of Ashi's home, knowing the way out from before. Once outside, Amber started running towards the castle.

((thats how i get when someone does something rude to me.... sweatdrop ))  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Chris ran after Amber and as soon as Ashi saw Amber and Chris running he fallowed to.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 pm
Amber didn't notice anyone following. She just kept running towards the castle. I have to get there.... i need to.... I have to! I'm going to show the Dark Night why he should have killed me.... Why i shouldn't have stayed alive. Because he is going to pay for what he did to me!  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Ashi and Chris followed Amber to the castle.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games