Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mawki

3,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:04 pm
I'm new here.
I'm never good at these things. @_@ but uhh..yeah.
My name's NinjyBondage or Makki.
Um. I'm not the most social of people but um..well, I can be very nice once people get to know me. I have alot of mood swings ._.
Uh..that's all I can really think of.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:52 pm
I'm erm, that guy, you know...you always see him on the corner of the road, or away from the crowd...just that guy...

Anyways...
I'm iTwiliGaara
Not much of a people person, doesn't start stuff, and when I get to know you, warm up a little.  

Sir Elezar

Ruthless Phantom

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:29 pm
Hey there.
Call me,
Doku.

Please. :]

I enjoy roleplaying and drawing.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm
My name is Ryan...and i like to play basketball..and i hope this will be fun to hang out in.  

x iRyan x

ix-painful_desires-xi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:43 pm
Ello!
i ish painful_desires
And about me i am myself and there is no way to really explain it ask me questions and then i guess you will "Understand" me but on well *runs off screaming into the night*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:21 pm
=O
Reno Femme
^.^

Reno Femme

iLotusRed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:59 am
Hello all, I'm new here! :3 Um, most of my friends call me Ria btw. Aaand I'm usually kinda shy but I'll warm up eventually. xP  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 am
Ok so my name is therinert as u can see um i like meeting new pplz ......and thats it
ninja  

Therinert

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:29 am
A great big welcome goes out to:
skullnfs
komi
kawaii
Makki
iTwilightGaara
Doku
Ryan
Painful
Reno Ria
therinert

We all hope you will find this guild to be a fun place to hang out. Check all areas, we have all kinds of things here, jump right in, we want to get to know you. Please stay active by posting as often as you can. Any questions, feel free to ask. Right here is a good place to start welcoming others to the guild. Have fun & see you around!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:47 am
Hello!!! *waves*

I'm Lyric. I've been a Gaian since October 08. I am 25 (26 tomorrow's my b-day) I like to hang out on forums, make things for my shop (which is in it's grand opening phase) and make friends. I'm usually on to check everything out at least once a day. I'm pretty easy to get along with. I love artwork, pixel art, chibis, OC's, animated graphics, banners etc. I'm currently waiting on my tablet for my pc to be shipped to me so I can start doing some wicked designs etc... I'm really interested in graphic design and all that cool stuff.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to gaia cash so what I get in Daily Chance Items and from the overseer is what I have to sell to get anything for my avi. I don't have much but what I do have is thanks to a few lovely people on here who didn't want to see me walk around naked. I do have a quest thread too but I don't expect anyone to bother going there or to donate to me as I feel strange asking people for stuff. I'm just that way... Tried and and felt like a mooch. So no, no asking from me.

Anyway that's me!!!

Lyrical Dahlia

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

singsongfly

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 am
well, i'm singsongfly. i play clarinet and alto sax and i sing, of course. i'm generally a nice person. . .just don't piss me off. if you really want to add me as a friend, go to my friends list and go to "sing songs fly" and add me there cuz this account is my main account and i only allow ppl that i know in real life to add me but not the other one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:51 am
Hello, my name is Kiboku.
I'm a friendly person, I love Animes, Games (specially RPGs) and i hope to find a lot of friends here. smile  

6-ADMlN-6

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Welcome Lyric, singsongfly & Kiboku to the guild. We hope that you will like it here to come back often & leave us with a few posts & comments! We hope to get to know you quickly, so post often. Stop back here to help welcome others too. Have fun & I'll cya around!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:34 pm
thnx for accepting me evryone^_^
i hope to find this place very appealing  

Therinert

-The_Beast-of_Madness-

Shy Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 pm
My name is Vincent, and hello.

I like to Rp in various settings, a few being naruto, bleach, master/slave....  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games