Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm
She made this face again: sweatdrop "i still know that your there" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:13 pm
"But can you GET me..." Wave challenged.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Love walked up to pebble and whispered something, He jumped out of the way and Love jumped on Wave, Pinning her down "there i win!" She said stalking away

Dew woke up and padded out.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:22 pm
Wave growled playfully, then got up and jumped onto Love, gnawing on her ears. "mmm.... your's taste pretty good too...."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:45 am
"REALLY!?" Love asked and tried to reach her toung up but all she got was her eye. "i think my eye taste good" Love said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:20 pm
"eww....." Wave said, still gnawing on Love's ears.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:19 pm
"well, at least im not eating Earwax, i never clean my ears..." She joked, very convincing.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:21 pm
"what?!" Wave said, letting Love's ears go. "Eugh!" Then Wave started licking the grass, not really caring about the grass, just the idea of earwax.

Leaf purred as she watched her kits, then she noticed Dew. "Dew. Come over here," Leaf said, motioning with her tail as she spoke.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:23 pm
Dew with her strange look broke into a smile and ran to Leaf. "yes!" she nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:56 pm
Leaf smiled. "I don't know what you are so happy about, but i was just wondering if you were ok... did you go off somewhere? Back to your little secret cave maybe?" Leaf asked, still smiling. The cobwebs on her 'eye' and ear felt funny, but she didn't care.

Wave still licked the ground.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Dew smiled again and Jumped on her mother, Gnawing on her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:55 pm
Leaf pulled her tail away from Dew, then saw Wave still licking the ground. Leaf sighed, then turned to Dew. "dew? Mind telling Wave to stop licking the ground?"  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:05 pm
"wave" Dew said "The ground is covered in stuff worse than Love's earwax" Dew said  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm
Wave sat up and licked some grass off her tongue onto her fur. "Honestly, i'd rather have other stuff than her earwax...." Wave said.

Leaf purred at her kits.

The healer came out of the den and came over to Leaf. "Leaf," the healer said. "I think its time to take off those cobwebs..."

Leaf nodded. "Alright..." Then she turned to Dark. "Can you watch the kits for a bit?" she asked.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:39 pm
After leaf left love yelled "Charge!" And ran at Dark swerving off and getting WAve's ears.

Dew followed after LEaf.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games