Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 pm

"I've been in here before." He said walking in. "Haven't used it since me and Elie were practicing our weapon techniques, which I don't believe you've seen?" Rasu asked. Rasu was bored and had some spare time. "If you two want, I'll take you both on since you two are already a bit tired." Rasu said, he was playing with his ring while saying that.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:57 pm

"Sorry Rasu, but don't you think that'd be a bit unfair. I mean if you want to train that's fine, but we all need to be able to bring our all if you want results." Kayonis said. "Tell you what. Dess and I will help you train tomorrow if you wish. How's that?" Kayonis asked sincerely.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

"Nah, I wasn't asking for training, I was asking if you wanted to do a... challenge of sorts. Mostly for me, to see if I'm good for it, but for you too if you want to take the challenge." Rasu said. "Nothing serious, I just want to see if I can defend myself against you two. But, if your too exhausted, that's alright, I have about another hour till I go off with the new guys for..." Rasu stopped himself. 'Wait I can't tell these guys about avatars, not yet at least.' He thought. "Something they asked me to help them with." He was hoping they wouldn't catch his bluff, but he would continue with it even if they did. "Anyways, so are you up to it?" He asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:14 pm

"Nah man, tomorrow will be better. I gotta get back to the house. I've things I need to do." He said. "I respectfully take my leave. Hope you don't feel like we're leaving you out or anything." Kayonis said. "I'll accept the challenge." Sonia said walking in. "I've been training under Kayonis. I'm sure I can pose a challenge for you." She said. "Well, there you go Rasu." Kayonis said smiling. "See ya later." Sonia called to Kayonis as he left.

(No one needs to get involved with Dessenger and myself in the next few posts. You'll know when you can get involved. Thank you.)

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:18 pm

"Alrighty then. Don't worry about it Kayonis, I don't mind." Rasu said, turning to Dessenger. "What about you Dessenger? Want to participate or watch?" Rasu asked.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:23 pm

"NO thats ok im exuashted. " Dessenger said inbetween pants. "Im gonna go that way." he said pointing towards the door.

Jaina sent the recorded data to an off-site private servor. Immeditaly an email came through. "Its time you know what to do." it said. "Got it." she sent back than got up and deleted the browser history than left the room.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

"Aww, alright. Ok Sonia, this is the first time we've fought, so I don't know your capabilities. Ok, just start off with normal attacks at first, no chaos if you can do them. You can attack as hard and as fast as you want too." Rasu said. He held out his hand, and his ring formed into a rod. He grasped it tightly and got into his fighting stance. "Alright ready when you are!" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 am

"Here I come!" She yelled out. She fired off multiple punches. All of which Rasu effortlessly dodged. She was just toying to see his capabilities. She jumped back awaiting his move. As he was coming in for an attack she fell to her knees in pain. "What is...wrong with me!" She gasped out. She doubled over from pain. Her body was burning from the inside out. She clutched her head and started to tear up from the pain. "AHH!" She yelled out.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:59 am

The doctor handed a last note to Seriku and left. He wanted to keep some of it private as the injuries the boy had taken were many in numbers and not just as simple as a damaged bone or loss of memory.
The boy had woken up after a few more hours having no idea where he was or ever who he was.
He noticed his bag in the room and took a look inside. He put the clothes on and looked at his items. He noticed the mark on the necklace but had no idea what it was, maybe something from his past he thought. The lock box confused him the most, it was made of a strange substance that seemed unbreakable but it was large and made several noises when shaken lightly. One sounded like something the size of a chaos emerald (which it is but it can not be used or gotten out) another sounded like a disc of some sort and a few more that the boy could not figure out.
He went back to the bed and sat down, for now he was ok he thought so he just tried to remember what he could not.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:34 am

(Pink sophie bunny and i have worked on this awhile to avoid a lot of posts which is becoming a rising problem)

Seriku looked at the note and his jaw almost dropped.
"Poor guy," he said quietly to himself. He went into the room and saw the boy awake.
"How are you doing kid?" he asked looking at him fully dressed, he seemed like any other kid without having all the injuries he had had. He noticed that the doctor had been busy when he saw the bloody bandages in a bin nearby and a fresh one on his right wrist guessing it went up pretty far.
The boy looked up remembering Seriku's face and voice. He was trying to think beyond a point in his memory but it was blank every time.
Seriku noticed the bag and saw the name inside it.
"Your Syalong then?" Seriku asked.
The boy nodded.
"Well I am Seriku, and i guess i will be looking after you for now since you look like you need a hand finding your feet," said Seriku being friendly,"Do you know how you got outside this place?"
"I dont," Syalong said thinking,"I dont remember anything except being there and you helping me," He looked sad when he said that it was clear him memory had almost completely been lost from before being there.
"Those clothes look like they are not from around here so I guess you are from another country or something," said Seriku.
"I dont know any other languages but then again, i dont remember if i have learnt any or not," said Syalong.
"I would guess you have a link to Japan like me as our names are linked to there with there structure." said Seriku,"Anyway, you hungry?"
Syalong nodded and they went out to find some food. Seriku had some cash for this world so he was not worried at the cost of things and before long time had pasted for it to become night.
They had been talking a fair amount of the time and had become friends but really it was a bond they had made, Syalong did not know anyone and Seriku had become like an older brother to him in a short time. Seriku thought of Syalong as a lost kid who had clearly had a lot of hardship but thought of him as a younger brother. Seriku found it strange how easily he got along with Syalong but did not think much about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Bringing Eggman back into the picture but also 2 new secret characters who he has on his side this time)

"Thats emerald number 6," Eggman said placing the emerald in a device," The fleet is ruined now due to that space-time rift having an energy discharge but this plan can not fail this time," He laughed his normal laugh.
He had 6 emeralds after all and he did not need the 7th that Syalong had in his lockbox, not this time.
"Hyukia, Shadrik," Eggman called on the console near him,"Prepare for operation Egg-Hydrofear,"
"Almost ready doctor," Came the reply from Shadrik.
"It will be done," Hyukia replied.
"This time no mistakes," Eggman said to himself. His laugh echoed in the base around him. This was his time to shake the world with fear and this time maintain it. His time of action was rapidly approaching.

(This storyline is one awaiting a time to be launched fully but the characters may appear soon around the other characters. Below is the news recently on how 6 emeralds have gone missing and 3 people revealed in the stealing of them)

The news was already been ablaze with bad news, it had seemed that a G.U.N base had been broken into by a hedgehog that moved similar to Sonic but was clearly not him with his own style of actions and stolen 3 chaos emeralds and at the same time 2 other bases had been broken into, one by a hooded figure who was strong and had been said to have metallic arms and legs with no other body parts being seen. The last base had been attacked by what appeared to be the Eggwalker that Eggman used but it was unknown if Eggman was using it as it had a full cockpit around it that could not be seen into. The attacks had all began at 3:00AM in the morning and each base was exploded at 4:30AM the same day with nobody confirmed dead but many injured. The 3 seem to be working together but that was also unconfirmed as little was known of the 3.

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:58 am

Jaina walked after Kayonis. Excittment was all she felt her entire life revolved around this moment. "Kayonis remember the tournement when you said you didn't trust me?"she asked like a little kid.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Rasu realised that the pain she was in was not from him and ran over to her. "What's wrong Sonia?! Sonia!" He called out to her. She was still very much in pain, on the edge of her conciousness. He recognised what she was going through. 'Could she be...?' He thought. 'I have to bring her to Yata, he might be able to help.' Rasu checked his watch. There was about 30 minutes left until he was supposed to meet them. 'They might be there now, I need to bring her to them!' He thought. "Hang on Sonia! Hang in there! We're heading to get some help!" Rasu said. He picked her up in both arms and dashed out the door to where the meeting place was. Yata and Pi were already there, but Kuhn wasn't. He arrived moments later and they immediately realised what was happening. "Lay her down here!" Yata said clearing a place for her to lay down. Rasu followed his instructions and laid her down gently. Sonia was still wincing from the pain and was about to lose conciousness. Yata put his hand on her head and closed his eyes, focusing his power. Yellow runes, similar to Kuhn's, appeared all over his body. They started to transfer to Sonia and soon she was also covered in the yellow runes. Immediately the pain left her and she stopped wincing and opened her eyes. "There we go, how do you feel young one?" Yata asked. The runes had dispersed and everything was normal again.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm

A hooded figure had been sighted near the mansion a few times but the person was not causing any trouble so no one really cared as the rain made it less suspicious. They seemed to be watching Seriku and Syalong but mainly Syalong. They seemed to always be watching him but not as if they were going to do something.
"Hyukia, your needed at the base," sounded a com link. The hooded figure turned away and left after that. Syalong and Seriku never even knew they were being watched ...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Syalong was still confused about a lot of his past but he had seemed to have opened up to Seriku but he had not seen any of the other freedom fighters so no one knew how he would react to them, his body also seemed to have states of slight flux but they were not really noticed. He had got a small cut when Seriku did not notice and it healed within 5 minutes. His body was not that of a normal person but only a few knew what he really was before he had awoken outside the mansion...

Pink Sophie Bunny

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:04 pm

"I remember. Why bring it up now?" Kayonis asked Jaina. He had a feeling he wouldn't like where this was going. All of the sudden out of nowhere, he clutched his head and yelled out. His eyes glowed green and his body was in pain. "Hello Kayonis, did you think you'd really beat me?" A voice called in his head. "You..." Was all he could say before he yelled out in pain.

~*~

Sonia looked up at Rasu and the new ones. "I'm...fine." She said. She wasn't sure what had happened. The pain just left her and she kept from passing out. "What's going on with me. Ever since Delrag shot me with that beam, things have been different with me." She said. She looked down at her arms and body. "What did he do to me, or is there more to it?"
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games