Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:44 pm
(love your siggy!)

Patchpaw (star...i need to make her leader soon.) shook her head. "Another prophecy..." she muttered. Why was starclan sending so many prophecies? and at the same time? was something bad going to happen to the clans?

"I see," she told Scarclaw. "I wonder what it could mean? Do you have any idea?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 pm
(hehe, thank you for making it! I really love it!)

Scarclaw shrugged in the darkness. "No, I don't. I was thinking MoonClan itself at first, but then I realized that Night isn't another clan, at least that I know. So, that kinda didn't work. Then I thought of the actual moon and night, which I highly doubt that those will blaze memories. So, I really have no clue..." Scarclaw explains, then starts thinking again. " I guess we will just have to wait. But I'm confused on how I was the one who had it. I mean, don't medicine cat's usually have prophecies? Why me...?"  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:23 pm
On their way to Reeblossom's den, Foxpaw crashed into Cloverkit. "Cloverkit?" Silverpaw heard her asked. Silverpaw had managed to avoid Cloverkit, but crashed into Rowanpaw on his way into camp. "Rowanpaw?" She mewed, confused, as she got up. "You looked aggitated. Is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:47 am
"I'm not sure, Scarclaw." mewed Patchpaw. "Silverpaw and Rowanpaw both had a strange prophecy as well, i dont know what StarClan is up to." she shook her head. "Anyway, send in Robinsong, she needed to speak with me too. Tonight i'll go to the Moon Tree to receive my nine lives and i'll ask StarClan about the prophecies." she waved her tail in dismissal.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 pm
Scarclaw nodded, then got up and padded out of the den and into the clearing. Blackstorm hadn't moved an inch since she left him. Scarclaw jumped up in excitement and padded over to him.
Blackstorm smiled, then purred and stood up. "All done with your little errands?" he mewed.
Scarclaw nodded. "Y-yeah. Do you want to go hunting?" she asked, purring.
Blackstorm nodded. "Sure, let's go. Oops, she-cats first," he grinned.
Scarclaw let out a mrrow of laughter then headed out into the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm
"H-hi Foxpaw." Cloverkit didn't want anyone to know were she was going.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:45 pm
(waiting for Robinsong)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 pm
(waiting for Robinsong)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:48 pm
(hi)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:54 pm
(dewdettes i just realized that Cindermoon's latest litter was kitted on page 45, and Moonflowers was 44. Patchpaw's was a few pages later...and we're on page 78 now! by the way, has anyone seen lilyfur? she hasnt been on lately. where could she be?)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:56 pm
(btw hi! i have to go in five minutes but yeah...anyway, how is you?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:02 pm
(Sorry I got busy)
Robinsong stepped foreward,
"These are my kits."  

MADLYALICE

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 pm
((Ook... let's just say that Blackstorm has known Scarclaw since they were kits))

Scarclaw laughed as she ran through the woods. She hadn't even had this fun in a while, then why was she having it now? Of course she had known Blackstorm since they were kits in the nursery, and that they had been friends ever since, but why now? What is because she was with him?
"I smell a mouse, this way!" Blackstorm yowled, interupting Scarclaw's thoughts.
Scarclaw nodded and raced after Blackstorm. He suddenly stopped and pointed with his tail to an open area where a mouse was nibbling on something. Blackstorm crouched down, waiting for the perfect moment. Scarclaw hid in the bushes, letting him get the kill. Blackstorm suddenly pounced, being too quick for even the mouse to move. He bit the mouse quickly, ending it's life. Blackstorm happily padded over to Scarclaw then placed the mouse in front of her. "You should have this," he meowed, grinning.
Scarclaw looked down at it, then back up at Blackstorm. He seemed to be serious, then nodded and picked it up with her teeth. "I'll go find something else to bring back to camp, and you should go," he mewed again. Scarclaw nodded, feeling a little guilty with bringing his fresh kill back to camp. She sighed, knowing that he wanted her to have it, and padded back to camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:58 pm
((I know! They've been apprentices for like EVER! Can they be Silverpelt and Foxtail once you get back from the Moon Tree? And what about your kits? What ever happened to them?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:06 pm
(waiting for someone to come and save me)  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games