Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Cheshire appeared beside Inday. "Hello, dear sister." His attire was rather...a dead give-away, pardoning the expression. His mask was a grin and two Cheshire eyes while his suit was pink and purple striped. He grinned and Miss Nera frowned. "I didn't want to make his costume so obvious, but he requested it..."
Clairice, hand-in-hand with Alice, approached the two. They were dressed much like Alice was first coming to Wonderland. They looked identical too. Both with golden hair flowing down their backs in ringlets and their dresses were a baby blue. The only difference was that Alice's was a corset, laced in white with blue sleeves, while Clairice's was sleeveless. Clairice curtsyed. "How do we look?" Cheshire's eyes roamed Alice's body and he grinned yet again. "Why, the Queen would be rolling in her grave right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:20 pm
The Night Faery
~~*Meanwhile, at the Mad Hatter's house...*~~

"Mousey, wake up!" cried the March Hare exuberantly, leaping through the window into the house.
"Hmm?" said the Dormouse, curled up in an empty teacup with eyes still shut.
"Wake up, you lazy fool, wake up!" Marchy yelled, picking the creature up by the tail and bouncing him about.
The Dormouse sleepily opened one eye and peered reproachfully at the Hare. "What, what is it?"
"We've got invitations to a masquerade! It says here, 'Her Royal Majesty the Serene Highness Queen Rosalie Heart--' whew, that's certainly a mouthful! '--wishes for your attendance at her Masquerade Ball in three nights' time. Formal attire and masks are required for entry and continuation of life.' Goodness, Mousey, a Royal Masquerade!"
"When is three nights' time?" asked the Dormouse in mid-yawn.
"I'm not sure, I haven't checked the letterbox in about two weeks. But I'm sure the flowers ought to know about it! I'll be right back." And he was out the window again.

The White Rabbit watched them, before grabbing the note and shrieking. "THE QUEEN'S BALL! WHY, WE MUST HURRY! WE'LL BE LATE! LATE I TELL YOU!" He began running about in a frenzy, despite his still healing leg, grabbing a variety of different attires and holding them up to Dormouse and Marchy.  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:33 pm
"You refuse to learn, eh?" Nana said, her smirk deepening, her crimson eyes bright with amusement. "Hatter, dear, tell your sweetheart how ridiculous she's being."

"You're being ridiculous, sweetheart," the Hatter said compliantly, kissing Tick-Tock on the top of her head.

"Thank you," said Nana. "Well, the deal was that you would tell me something you couldn't do, and I'd teach you how. Can't break a deal, Tick, so you have to learn."

"Oh!" the Hatter cried, jumping up and nearly knocking poor Tick over. "Hush, Nana, I've got to get something." He ran off at an amazing pace through the mushrooms, and came bounding back with a big, round, flat package. "I made it while you weren't looking," he said proudly, handing it down to Tick-Tock. "And... open it away from your face... I have a feeling it's sort of going to spring up."

~~~

"What? Why? Is it tonight? Oh, I knew I should have checked that ruddy letterbox!" Marchy cried, tugging his ears as a self-punishment. "Mousey, stay awake for Madness' sake! Let the silly rabbit ((hehe)) dress you up nice and fancy, or else I'm dressing you up in a pretty pink ballgown!"

"Hmm?" said the Dormouse, nodding off. "Oh, I do enjoy pink frosting... and... zzzzz...."

The March Hare rolled his eyes at the mouse and obediently held out his arms as the White Rabbit held a suit jacket up to his body. "Madness help us."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:19 pm
Indyas tried not to laugh as she d at her borther's suit. "Oh brother, could you be any more obvious with that. " She grinned though "ah well, at least you can distract her majesty rosealie with it" She knew her brother would enjoy that job  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:23 pm
"Of course." Cheshire replied nonchalantly. "By dressing the way I am though, I have a plan." Holding up his index finger, he grinned. "They'll expect us to blend in with the crowd by looking the least obvious. So, why not dress the most obvious." He chuckled at his plan. "Of course, I could be wrong and Rosalie could expect such a thing of me..."
Tick blinked, before narrowing her eyes at Nana. "Fine. You may teach me, but you never said I had to put any effort into learning it. Correct?" When The Hatter returned with the package, she nodded graciously. "Why, thank you, love." Holding the package an arms length away, she began to safely unwrap it.
The White Rabbit rushed back and forth, examining the many articles of clothing from suit jackets to cuffs and gowns. He noticed Dormy sleeping and frowned. "We've got no time for sleep! We'll be late! LATE IT TELL YOU!" Finding what he needed, he piled the clothing atop the Dormouse and The March Hare. "Quickly, gentlemen! Dress! Oh, mask! I forgot the mask! What ever shall I use for a mask! Though...Dormy could wear his teapot on his head. I suppose that would work..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:39 pm
"True," Nana replied, her smirk turning into a good-natured smile. "Clever dear." Quietly, she began to whistle the tune of Jabberwocky, closing her eyes and pulling Jasper's arms tighter around her waist.
~~~
The Hatter watched eagerly as she opened the present. As soon as the ribbons were removed, a tall something-or-other sprang out, sending the paper fluttering to the ground in tatters.

The something-or-other was a top hat. It was mostly gold, and rather majestic-looking. It had red hearts and diamonds, and white spades and clubs decorating its thick black hatband. If one looked closely enough, it could just barely be discerned that the hearts were a tad smaller than the rest of the suits-- a bit of the Hatter's personal opinions. There was a little pocket-watch attached to the right side, with a gold chain coming down slightly over the edge of the brim and back up. Also, there were several short gold chains-- not so many for it to be overdone, mind-- attached to the very edge of the brim and hanging down with little charms at the ends; a star, a sun, a clock, a teacup, and the like.

"I hope you like it," he said, his face showing that he was feeling proud, nervous, and sheepish at the same time. "I tried to make it match your personality, and at the same time match your dress...." He laughed. "Try it on? You can put my Ten-Over-Six card in it as well, if you like. Show Rosalie a bit of what-for! But I really hope you like it."
~~~
"Tea? Eh?" yawned the Dormouse.

"Just put on the blasted clothes!" Marchy hollered, running off into a back room to change. He came back out looking rather fantastic and gentleman-like, with a huge frown on his face.

"It's not me," he complained. "But I suppose Rosalie doesn't really want me at her Masquerade Ball. It'll have to do. Mousey, HURRY UP!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:48 pm
Tick-Tock's eyes were wide with awe. "Hatter..." She whispered, running her fingers along the hatband. "It's lovely. Thank you." She flung her available arm over his shoulders and kissed him. Reaching into her sleeve, she removed the 10/6 card and placed it in the band of the hat. "Perfect."
The White Rabbit smiled, bowing to The March Hare. "Why, you look exquisite." He mused, throwing things to Dormy. "Oh, but I wish he'd stop sleeping and hurry. We're getting later by the second!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:57 pm
The Hatter smiled like a Cheshire and returned the kiss. "I'm really glad you like it," with an almost childlike happiness in his tone. "Of course, it's only at its best when it's on your head, and even then you outshine it."
~~~
"Thanks," Marchy said. "Here, I'll dress the little rat if need be."

"Mouse, if you will," the Dormouse snapped, his eyes opening for once. "And I can dress myself!" He did so indeed, but Marchy had to put on his jacket for him because he fell asleep in the middle of it.

"And what about yourself, Master Rabbit?" he asked, turning to the fidgeting bunny. "Have you a masquerade outfit?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:37 pm
The White Rabbit felt his face turn a shader darker. "Well...no, actually." Looking around, he dug through a pile of clothes. Grabbing a black jacket from the bottom, he tugged, but it wouldn't budge. So, he continued to tug until he fell over and screeched. "My...leg.." He sighed, feeling absolutely miserable. "What luck I have."
Tick-Tock handed The Hatter his top-hat back, then placed her own atop her own head. "Ta-da!" She chimed in, twirling. The Caterpillar had finally dressed, tying his long blue hair back in a loose ponytail. He wore a grey pinstriped vest with cuffs around each of his arms. Also, around his neck he wore a large red pendant. Surprisingly, he looked rather dashing. He sighed, knowing he couldn't bring his hookah and settled for a long, sophisticated pipe.
Cheshire sighed, leaning dramatically against Indya. "When everyone's ready, I'll transport us to the castle." Clairice ran over to Cheshire, wrapping her arms around his leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm
"Stunning," said the Hatter, and he really meant it. "Honestly, I'm quite at a loss for any meaningful words."

Nana opened her eyes and looked up at Cheshire. "I'm ready to go if Jasper is," she said with a shrug, tilting her head back even farther to beam up at her companion. ((where IS that dude, anyway??? crying )) "Have a party, dance a bit, wreak some havoc.... sounds lovely, doesn't it, dear?"
~~~
"Here, let me get it," Marchy said with a sigh, yanking the jacket out, creating a miniature clothes-slide, and handing it to him. "What luck you have indeed! Come on now, just point out what you want and I'll get it for you. And you really ought to do something about that leg of yours!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:45 pm
She laughed "Brother i'm not sure what rosalie expects of either of us" She twirled around once in her dress to make sure everything was alright. Then reaching down she picked up the mask she had chosen for herself and put it to her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 pm
The Masquerade ball was officially ready and underway. Cardguards were positioned at either side of the entrances. The ballroom was covered in lights and seemed to sparkle in every direction. Royals of every house; spades, diamonds and clubs twirled across the marble floor all hidden behind a mask. They were obvious to spot among the commoners, flaunting their houses symbol. Two staircase led to a balcony where Rosalie sat upon her throne; in all her twisted elegance. The bannisters of the stairs were wrapped in glowing crimson roses. Below the balcony, where Rosalie was, was a giant fountain. The fountain was large and exquisite...and flowing with blood.

In the center of the fountain was Mimicry, dressed like a jester; minus the hat. He looked absolutely terrible. The blood that seemed to fill the fountain belong to Mimicry. Tubes twined around him; stuck in his arms and legs and chest. The tubes made a heart that went around him. It was cruel, but it was Rosalie's way of punishing and making an example of the rebels.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:14 pm
As she entered the ballroom indya instantly caught sight of mimicry "oh mimicry " She quietly made her way over to him ,stopping in front of him with her mask still covering her face. "mimicry.. " she whispered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 pm
The Hatter entered with Tick-Tock on his arm, Jasper with Nana on his, though all four of them knew that in any and all other circumstances it would be the other way around. But tonight was a night for formalities-- for now, at least-- so they kept their appearance low-key and made their way into the ballroom.

"Oh, will you just look at this!" Nana cried in delight. Not yet having seen the "centerpiece," she was looking all up and around at the lavish decorations. "Jasper, isn't this just so--"

Her voice caught and all she could do was gasp as she finally spied the spectacle of the night.

"Oh, no," she said in a barely audible whisper as her voice returned to her. She turned to the others. "We've got to get him down from there somehow, but-- oh! Indya!" She looked wildly about and caught sight of her gazing up at poor Mimicry. "No, if she stands there staring she'll give us all away! We've got to get her away from him!"

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 pm
She sighed. It was worse than she had feared, he looked like rosealie had taken no shortcuts in torturing him "poor sweet mimicry " she whispered as she stared up at him, tears begging to form in her eyes  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games