Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doranak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:04 pm

The jumped across to another roof. Dom rolled and the roof fell through it. Dom and Bantyo Leomon where in a dark building full of boxs. Dom and Bantyo brushed themselfs off then looked around. Bantyo saw a the door which was locked then slamed his katana into it smashng it open. Dom smiled and walked through, Bantyo followed. (Bantyo and Dom exit to the Warehouse.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm

A flash of light appears and a young man with a Pagumon on his shoulder appears. The addolecent John Lance has one thing "I left a plush mansion to start an adventure in this dump I thought old abandond ruins where at the end of RPGs!" his digimon replys with a blunt answer"This isn't a game we can't chose where we want to start so just go with the flow" "It doesn't mean I can't hope I'm in a world of unrealisticly hot women. Well let's do some old building raiding" two hours pass and they find nothing "Man this place is a ghost town well there is plenty of metal around so at least my magnetic shoes work." he takes of at high speed towards adventure. "This is great right Pagumon""zzz mm... hamburgers zzz" "Never mind".

(Exit to The Digi-Battlefield)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Keyon sank to his knees upon ariving from porting to Drive City. He looked up at his new surroundings and saw Tamake standing in front of him. "This place is.... 5W337!!!" Keyon exclaimed after realizing the feat he just performed. He looked down at Gigimon, who was shaking. "That was wierd." he said. He shook his head and hopped back on the ground with new energy.

"So, you have a hideout in this ghostown?" Keyon asked, noticing how barren the town was. Reminded him of a western film, only modernized.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:04 pm

"Anyone here?" Tamake entered his home.

User Image
Gatomon

User Image
Wingdramon

User Image
Barbamon (Barbaros)

User Image
DORUgamon

User Image
Millenniummon

User Image
Metadormon

Tamake's digimon happily ran over to greet him and gatomon gave him a big hug.
"TAMAKE!!! YAY!!!

Tamake laughed happily
"Hey everyone"

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Tamake turned to Keyon. "this place was abandoned after the digital plague last year. If my exploration is successfull i hope to revitalize this place."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Keyon's face went Boogie Eyed with the sight of all of Tamake's digimon. They were all pretty happy to see their tamer, so Keyon guessed that he must have been away for a while.
"You have alot of friends!" Keyon exclaimed with a smile.

Gigimon was initially scared at first, hiding behind Keyon, but then he blinked his eyes as he realized that he didn't have to be little. He closed his eyes and focused on digivolving. Keyon looked down at his now beeping digivice and then behind to see Guilmon again. "Ahhh... y'know." Guilmon started. "I really like this more than being a midget."

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 pm

gatomon and guilmon began to dance together
"Gatomon looks happy"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 pm

"Soooo... your Gatomon, right? You dance really nice!" Guilmon exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, they are two birds of a feather." Keyon muttered. "But wow, are all of these your digimon!? They look so... strong!" Keyon asked. "How did you fit them in the same room?"

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Its a big house. I make a lot of money as an explorer. plus all my digimon can digivolve into smaller forms if they want... except milleniumon and barbamon"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 pm

"Wow...." Keyon said in awe.
GUilmon and Gatomon prance by meanwhile.

"K, so what is of importance here that we need besides epic digimon of 73l-l 4w350m3?" Keyon asked.

<>

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:38 pm

(i do, want one?)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

<>

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 pm

"do you have any special talents you can develop?"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games