Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 am

"you heard the man Matt lets"Devin and Pyros Walked away into gear savanah
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:03 am

rapidmon sighed and flew off towards the gear Savannah

i3 tails Yagura

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 pm

Pyros walked with Devin on his shoulder to a abandoned dance club"head inside their I'll be in soon "Devin pointed to the dance club
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Matt walked in with rapidmon beside him "Devin so where is HQ and what rank am I?" Rapidmon smacked matt because of his rudeness

i3 tails Yagura

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Texting Devin from drive city Central park,
Hey devin, this might be inconvenient for both of us.. but I need you to text this message to MBSG's boss. Tell him my number and that I am really sorry for deserting him. Also tell him to call me, tell him I'm begging.
Thanks! -Rebecca
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 pm

They both turned around and walked about 3 blocks and entered there hotel and went into the suite as matt picked up his guitar "Gummymon think of this song I learned" Matt started to play a few notes then broke out into the song and started to sing it leaving gummymon looking at him and dropped his head "Your pathetic I mean why did you learn that song ya it is cool but... it just anent right see I hate to tell you this but the only way to win rebecca's heart maybe be by song or portecting her with all your might but I anent saying we go m.gargimon and jump infront of her in a major battle and take the blow I am just saying try playing hero or something else don't BE YOU"

i3 tails Yagura

Welcometodajungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:31 pm

Hawkmon walked up to rachel,"Hey rach, we gonna go anywhere?" He said impatient as ever. She sighed,"Where do you want to go?" She asked. He raised both wings,"To the sky!"
Rachel shook her head,"Not yet," She said,"Too dangerous." Hawkmon frowned,"Then where will we go..?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:33 pm

Ry ran down the street as fast as he could. He held a large folder and ran without noticing much. Renamon followed shortly behind him, they ran quickly. Ry lost his focus and mistepped over his ankle tripping awkardly. His papers splattered everywhere.

The random knight

Welcometodajungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Rachel looked at the boy, with a shocked face she rushed to help him up. "Heh.. Hi?" She said nervously when she saw his face.
Hawkmon walked next to rachel,"Hey rachel, why you blushing." Rachel responded with a harsh glare.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:10 pm

"Name's Ry don't wear it out!" He said as he got up shaking her hand. "Can you help me pick these papers up, gotta be somewhere soon." He said already starting to pick up the scrambled papers. Renamon sighed,"Renamon," She said waving to hawkmon.

The random knight

Welcometodajungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:12 pm

Rachel looked at the ground kicking her feet,"Sure.." She said starting to slowly pick up the papers. She looked at one of them,"Is this a map?" She asked looking at him strangely.
Hawkmon waved to renamon,"Hi.. hi" He said jumping as high as he could.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:26 pm

Renamon sighed,"Immature.." She went to help her partner pick up the papers. In a couple of minutes all the papers were in his hand.
Ry looked at rachel,"I've got a million dollar idea see, I'm going to explore the island and write an article about it." He said smiling from ear to ear.

The random knight

Welcometodajungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:32 pm

"I see.. and I'm coming along," She said pointing to her chest. "Otherwise I'll keep poking you." She threatened punching his shoulder.
Hawkmon looked cheerfully at renamon,"What does that mean, wanna go eat?" He asked walking right next to her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Matt looked as gummymon became rapidmon again "lets go" Matt put his guitar on his back then the both walked out of the hotrel and walked a fair bit before they ran into to tamers "Hey matt look" matt looked at them and walked up to both of and smiled "So you guys new to this place?" "A hawkmon and a renamon eh? not bad but wouldn't it be better to be training instead of relaxing?" Matt stared at rapidmon "look who is talking you blew up parts of drive city cause you thought you could take on a mega hopefully the M.S.B.G will turn you for the better"

i3 tails Yagura

Welcometodajungle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:50 pm

"Hello, names rachel!" She said cheerfully. Hawkmon waved,"You blew up half a city cool." She shook her head and looked at him. "Is that a guitar... well what do you play?" Rachel asked.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games