Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Sanctuary: Dead or Alive? Come Vote. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the thread be revamped or left dead?
  Revamped! :D
  Dead is dead, leave it dead. -_______-
View Results

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm
Nhikx:: do i get a big gun? ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:25 pm
@lady
so big it makes tanks look like toy cars >:3  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm
Nhikx:: sign me up then ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm
*takes lady and runs away with her* >w< nooooooooooooooo dont join the ranks of his Army!!!!!!

Hetus plot against Nhikxter team is much better >:3 [jk,jk lol]  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:37 pm
hetu:: XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:04 am
@lady
*grins and was about to hand her her big-a** gun before she got taken away* o.o

@hetu
oh cmon hetu, for all i know you wanna join my ranks as well >:3 you even have nano-c to boot  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 am
hetukiri

Tour: aww why disappointed, thats if you want to share?
Thank you also :3

Oh, I can share- just kind of lame of me to complain about it. However, since you asked... The guild I own created a huge event- but for the first week... nobody entered. :C So, we moved the event out into the CB yesterday- it's going alright- but I wish we had more people playing. Oh, well- can't win them all.

You're welcome! How about yourself though- are you doing alright?

EDIT:
So, I just want to get this done asap-

If you're a female avatar who is willing to be naked for awhile and kneel with me... please for the love of helping me- Post Here. I'm going for the Clambake, Prayer Circle, Nudist Colony. Halp?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 am
@Hetu: kk!

@Nhik: Your deciding to make an army? User Image  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 am
Tour: ill help :3

Jacob: ^^

Nhik: pshk before i decide to join anything we shall see if your worthy >.> you must past the test of defeating at least 4 different bosses on zomg with me...
the level of course will be easy but the down side is itll just be just us two

*walks over towards the master chair of sanctuary and sits in it whiles retrieving a contract and pen out of the desk table. the fire wood in the fire place behind her magically becomes lit with wildly dancing flames as she stares directly at Nhik*

Do we have a deal Oppa?

-merong-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 am
Thank you Hetu!

But quick! You have to be totally without any items or clothing. We only need three more people now and if you are not totally naked/without items I'll have to start all over and I've been trying to get this since 10am and it is almost noon!

EDIT:
OMG I love you Hetu you're the best. We're soooo close! SO CLOSE!  

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 am
otay otay i ish completely naked now crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am
The Hetu/Nhikxter's agreement Contract

This contract here states, that if Nhikxter Successfully beats the 4 Zomg bosses of his choice with hetu there as a witness, Hetu will agree to join the Ranks of his invincible, and slightly chaotic Army of women wielding mass weapons of destruction for unknown reasons hmm...maybe an uprising against him could take place once shes gains their trust...

Quote this post and Sign on the dotted line: >.>

X------------------------------------------

[hetus signature]
[Nhikx's Signature]

Warning: the offer will last until this coming Wednesday, if signed before Wednesday the applicant has every right to withdraw from the contract at any time under certain circumstances.
Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3 Omg i cant believe hes signing it!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3OMG...i still cant believe hes signing it!!! XD  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Couture Debonair

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 am
Hetu, you can get dressed now. We got the achievement. C: I'm now trying to get Hive Mind. Thank you so much for the help Lovely! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 am
hetukiri
The Hetu/Nhikxter's agreement Contract

This contract here states, that if Nhikxter Successfully beats the 4 Zomg bosses of his choice with hetu there as a witness, Hetu will agree to join the Ranks of his invincible, and slightly chaotic Army of women wielding mass weapons of destruction for unknown reasons hmm...maybe an uprising against him could take place once shes gains their trust...

Quote this post and Sign on the dotted line: >.>

Hetukiri Anasako

[hetus signature]
[Nhikx's Signature]

Warning: all deals with hetu may be turned null if either the victim, acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain or decides to chicken out at the last min. If in the event the acquaintance does not for fill their half of the bargain once the contract is signed they will be enrolled as hetus' eternal servant >:3

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 am
Tour: ^_~ your welcome lady just call *points at you and winks*
Hetus got cha back,,,>w> idk why tour but your awesome in my book

which is very rare of me to say cause i hardly like many people at all!!!!
*grabs Nhik by the collar and pushes him against the desk so he can sign the contract* Isnt that right Nhik?  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 914 915 916 917 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games