Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:05 pm
Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

**huffs** go right ahead Granny....I do not want ta muddle my mind with that stuff....

*Granny sits back enjoying her spice in one hand and sipping wine with the other* The only thing muddled here is you and Arris standing there staring at each other! Granny says that's a waste of energy when you could be enjoying spice and wine!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pm
Darth Spectrous
Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

**huffs** go right ahead Granny....I do not want ta muddle my mind with that stuff....

*Granny sits back enjoying her spice in one hand and sipping wine with the other* The only thing muddled here is you and Arris standing there staring at each other! Granny says that's a waste of energy when you could be enjoying spice and wine!

I rest my case....ya are wasting brain cells using that spice and I do not care ta join ya....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:57 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia
hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows, looking at Jin. Thinking he gave a smirk, shrugged at Rassa saying with a laugh, "Clown hair, I can see what you's sayin'!"

With a grin she loudly proclaims, "See Jin even the vod you're fighting with agrees. Hey Mirdala, is it as distracting for you fighting with him as it is for us watching you two?!"

Mirdala Naast looks at her then back at Jin laughing, "You's know what? It's worse now with da rainbow hair. He looks like a bag of Skittles exploded on his head!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:04 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Xal Vizsla

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

Rassa Vizsla
She doubles over laughing loudly. After several minutes she calms down enough to look at Jin, "Damn vod was that you? Can't really tell. You can't see your clown hair!"

(brother)

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

Mirdala Naast laughs nodding his head, "Jin, you's look straight up like you's runnin' for the circus! Are you's lookin' ta work in one now?"

~rolls eyes huffing~ Besom!

(a*****e)

Mirdala Naast scowls giving an eye roll at him, "Try again vod, I've been called worse! But I hear the circus callin' you's!"

(brother)

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:17 pm
Skyailia
Mirdala Naast
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

Mando

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes at Sky calling him nasty, again. "You's want a bottle of you's momma's milk Sky? You's talkin' like you's do!" He watches the video with mild amusement, "You's would think dat was funny! It's probably one of you's drunken kids!"

sorry Nassty boy I have not had my momma's milk in a few thousand years so I am not bout ta start now....I thought it was very amusing....sorry I was turned before I had any kids so could it possibly be one of yours????

Mirdala Naast rolls his eyes at her, "You's lookin' ta be sent down ta the basement Sky? You's might enjoy da womp rats down there!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:37 pm
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

KaTatya

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image

-downs her margarita, then pours another from her jug raising an eyebrow at Kasai::: I asked you nicely. Even said please. And we still bring that damn toad in here. Plus I said bandages, forget the duct tape. :::tries to hide her smirk::: If that thing shits on the floor, you are cleaning it up, my sadistic little sister.  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:55 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous

-refills Granny's pipe for her, then her own- I'm not sharing my good spice from Exal with that old Vamp. -laughs- Drinks, spice and entertainment. Who could ask for more Granny.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:05 am
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast
Jin Awaud

~watches Mirdala as he started to get to his feet, slightly distracted by his vods and the old sith, not so distracted that he missed the man's movement towards his legs. Letting Mirdala grab his legs he smirked at him then rolled over breaking the hold on his legs then quickly kicking one leg out to kick Mirdala in the face~

(brothers)

Mirdala Naast was not expecting Jin's boot to come out at him. Unable to dodge the kick he was hit right on the side of the face, knocking him back a couple feet. Shaking his head to clear the fog and bright light in his head from the kick, he recovered enough to make another attack on his vod by once again going for Jin's legs, this time with a broken table leg, hoping to make contact with the back of his knees. "Time ta go down you's gamr mre'hayr!" he said with a huff.

(brother
bean stalk)

how's dis look vod?

~being distracted Mirdala's chair leg his the back of his upper thigh~ Osi'kyr! ~going down he rolled to use momentum to aid him getting back to his feet, favoring his leg that was hit. As he did a blaster shot from Rassa flew in front of him exploding parts of the wall behind him. Having already told both the females to shut it he ignored the shot while taking a few steps to get his leg under him as best could be in the time he had. Limping badly now, he aimed his vambrace at Mirdala and fired his flamethrower at him, not to kill, but back Mirdala up enough to give his leg more time to get back under him without limping as bad~

(s**t
combat gear worn on lower arm above hands, can hold numerous weapons)

~nods head~

Mirdala Naast scrambled back seeing the blaster fire go right over Jin. Looking in the direction it came from he saw Rassa being a smart a** with Xal's blaster and quickly knew she fired at Jin. Watching Rassa and Jin he said, "DAMN! Zakc Paxus said, "they're a kriffin' force of nature" he wasn't kiddin'!" about the Mandalorian women. He dodged the flame thrower from Jin with a rather strong expletive, "Tah'da!" Getting to his feet he took advantage of Jin being distracted, quickly running up to him and once again going for his legs, launching himself head first into his legs aiming to take both his legs out.

~muttering agreeing with Mirdala~ Nayc osi'kyr. ~getting his sore leg under him better he found himself slightly distracted by the banter from his vods and shook his head but keeping alert to things around him. Seeing Mirdala going once again for his legs he dodged, but not soon enough. Landing on his back he moved to give Mirdala a fist to the nose, wincing in pain as his already hurting leg's knee bent back popping but not breaking. Clenching his teeth in pain, he took a second punch with his other hand to Mirdala, this time to aiming under his chin~

(No s**t
brothers and sisters)

Arris Zern
*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

Jin Awaud
~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

Mirdala Naast
Crew

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:02 pm
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?

*looks at her coldly then goes back to her drink while watching the fight* I'll pass.

*winks at the stiff Mandalorian* Don't you worry, Granny will send some over to you. *smiles enjoying more spice* Yes a nice little fight, some snacks, wine and good spice. Granny is reminded of the time her canasta group went to... *closes her eyes enjoying the spice* Yes we really enjoyed ourselves!

*rolls eyes finishing her drink* Please don't.

*Granny watches Arris with a scowl* Granny was going to but you went and had to start with Sky so now Granny isn't going to worry about it. Damned force sensitive Mando! You can get your own drink when you're done! Don't even ask about getting any cheese either! *enjoys more spice smiling happily* Granny ate the last piece!

*hears her but ignores her unmoving still watching Sky*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:07 pm
Jin Awaud
Mirdala Naast

Arris Zern
Mirdala Naast

Jin Awaud

Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

~winces getting hit with a force slammed Sky, scooting away from the tangle of her Mirdala and himself he looked at Arris in shock~ She force sensitive! Tah'da! I did not see that one coming! Heard it happens but never see on in action! ~not able to put much pressure on his leg Mirdala attacked he carefully got up watching now both Mirdala and Arris. Seeing Arris busy with Sky he kept his focus mostly on Mirdala, careful this time for anything that might be launched their way~ <******** class="clear">

*she never breaks her stance as she continues to study Sky but does her the comment from Jin, also seemingly ignoring him as she seemed fully focused on the vampire*  

Arris Zern

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:12 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

**growls as I was not quick enough and was slammed inta Jin and Nasst....swinging out and shoving them both outta my way....eyes glowing I walk back ta where I was standing and I ta crouch and watch Arris**

*she never moves as she unemotionally watches Sky, just continues to study her, never giving away by muscle movement or expression what she is thinking or going to do*

**thinking two can play this game....I crouch not moving and study Arris....sensing my mind control will not work on her I stare inta her eyes and watches for any movement....**

*studying her still unemotional she never moved until she looked deep into Sky's eyes, sensing very little from her she only moved one eye, winking at the vampire then once again remained motionless*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:30 pm
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Mirdala Naast grunted landing on Jin and then smirked hearing his knee pop, and taking a punch from Jin to his nose. Shaking his head seeing white from the punch he blinked several times only to take another punch, this time to the side of his chin.

Before he could recover from Jin's punches, he got hit in the back of the head by Sky. Closing his eyes feeling dizzy he gave a groan saying with a slight slur in his words from being knocked silly, "Sky you's gets daa number ta dat fighteer?" Struggling to get to his feet and focus on Jin, he slurred to Arris, "You'ss tryinn' ta get me kill'd vod?"

Blinking at Jin's shock he laughed a bit, slowly finding his head able to focus on him. Giving his head another shake, still a bit dizzy he remembered what he had been told about those that are force sensitive. Muttering more to himself, "It's just another weapon..." Closing his eyes he decided to put to good use something Jorus had given him. Letting every emotion drain out of him and focusing as best he could he gave a force shove towards Jin hoping it hit him and was strong enough to slam him into the wall and possible keep Jin off his feet. "Surprise! Dat's from da Jedi bui'tsad in my veins!" getting the words out he stumbled and tripped as the room spun, leaving him on his side on the ground holding his head saying in pain, "Bu'nas'a!"

(brother or sister
family lineage (biological - rarely used)
damn)

*never breaking her visual contact with Sky, never moving she says to both her vods* Gar ganar cibyi lkregida tec, pirimmur bic.

(brothers
You have bacta spray, use it.)

Arris Zern

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:30 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**growls as I was not quick enough and was slammed inta Jin and Nasst....swinging out and shoving them both outta my way....eyes glowing I walk back ta where I was standing and I ta crouch and watch Arris**

*she never moves as she unemotionally watches Sky, just continues to study her, never giving away by muscle movement or expression what she is thinking or going to do*

**thinking two can play this game....I crouch not moving and study Arris....sensing my mind control will not work on her I stare inta her eyes and watches for any movement....**

*studying her still unemotional she never moved until she looked deep into Sky's eyes, sensing very little from her she only moved one eye, winking at the vampire then once again remained motionless*

**still studying Arris I feel her looking inta my eyes then watches as she winks....remaining still I look back inta her eyes then smile showing just one fang then going back to studying her....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:19 pm
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

**grinning evilly** yeppers we women need ta stick tagether in that....need ta keep it that way taa....**takes a drink form my glass than pours some more**

She laughs but shakes her head at Sky's drink, "That smells, you ever tried mixing other things with that?"

**laughs as I look and then smell my drink** aaaah ta each his own....I must admit fresh from the source is the best but there is no one willing here at the moment....ta answer your question yeah I da from time ta time but I am not one for drinking myself silly....

She wrinkled her nose agreeing, "To each their own and to a bottle of tihaar." Being blunt she added, "No one said you had to drink yourself silly! Though wouldn't that help it not smell like the day after a battle?"

(strong alcoholic drink)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm
Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud

Mirdala Naast
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Skyailia

Mando

(brother)

Mirdala Naast raises both eyebrows, looking at Jin. Thinking he gave a smirk, shrugged at Rassa saying with a laugh, "Clown hair, I can see what you's sayin'!"

With a grin she loudly proclaims, "See Jin even the vod you're fighting with agrees. Hey Mirdala, is it as distracting for you fighting with him as it is for us watching you two?!"

Mirdala Naast looks at her then back at Jin laughing, "You's know what? It's worse now with da rainbow hair. He looks like a bag of Skittles exploded on his head!"

She looks at Mirdala then laughs so hard she just about drops her bottle. "Skittles! Now that's a good one! Maybe he just wanted to taste the rainbow!"  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games