Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:41 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

I only keep one around for pleasure the others are for a drink or two**laughs** and I do not drain all I drink from cause I do not want all ta become vampires especially those who are my enemies....

:::sighs softly, then smirks::: Sky, Sky, Sky... drinking is definitely a pleasure, whether with one or many. :::grins::: Find the right one, you will have all you need.

::: turns to warmly kiss Lucent's lips whispering::: That Vamp has much to learn Nulis .

drinking may be a pleasure for ya but the kinda drinking I need ta da I da ta stay alive so ta speak....but I da find pleasure in a good man....just have not found one since I lost my last one....so I guess I will stay alone for now as I see none here that are not already taken....
**smiles at hearing what ya last say** yes we all have alot ta learn........

:::chuckles amused::: Sky you're looking in the wrong place. The Cantina is no place to find a mate. There are plenty of single males around here. Try the Training Rooms. Guess it would depend what blood type you prefer though.

well if I were looking for a mate I agree with ya....I surely would not be looking in here for one....my favorite blood type is AB negative but like I said I am not really looking at this time....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:59 pm
Xal Vizsla
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

do not want to forget Nasty boy....
Mirdala Naast

hey is this anyone we know????

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

Looks at her slightly concerned, "Should we be concerned?"

Yeppers...  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

:::laughs her a** off::: Now that I would do! You should hear the ideas me and Bfly have come up with to be still in public and make people laugh... :::giggles::: Sometimes ya just gotta be the comedic relief. and make people wonder about your sanity. Muhahaha... :::blinks innocently:::

**shakes my head and sighs** yes I can imagine some things ya would do and do not give that innocent look for ya are not innocent....

You can't prove otherwise... besides uhmmm you can imagine somethings I would do.... :::she blinks and shivers::: Ewwwww I don't wanna know what you'd imagine I'd do... ewwww.... you make me feel dirty...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:03 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

:::yawns looking around::: Damn Naast is at it again... whose the new guy? :::sticks her tongue out at Reve::: uhmmm yes I am sis. I've been sleeping so I couldn't have done anything.... this time.

-rolls her eyes as Kasai sticks out her tongue- Careful Sis, you may loose that thing one day.

Nope not me... XD  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:05 pm
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
KaTatya
MuyamiKasai
:::yawns waking up from where she had leaned back in a booth and fallen asleep swearing she heard her name called::: Huh... you talkin to me? What? :::sits up all innocent::: I didn't do it!

wake up sleepyhead....ya are missing a great fight....who da ya bet on???? **looks at ya and grins wickedly** and ya ain't so innocent so stop trying ta look it....

:::yawns looking around::: Damn Naast is at it again... whose the new guy? :::sticks her tongue out at Reve::: uhmmm yes I am sis. I've been sleeping so I couldn't have done anything.... this time.

yep he is fighting again....yep ya did not da anything this time but who is ta say ya will not be next time....

HUh... Uhmmmm... I need more to drink...you did what to who for how many coconuts? :::goes around the people fighting to grab a couple bottles of rum::: Yeppers time to get more rum into my bloodstream.... it does a Kasai good...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:11 pm
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai
Reve Casse
MuyamiKasai

KaTatya

-smirks looking at Kat and Kasai, then raises her voice enough from where she is sitting so they can hear her over the scuffle chuckling- You're right Kat. She isn't that innocent.

Hey Miss Innocent Not! Feel like duct taping someone to the wall when you wake up?

:::she blinks and giggles excitedly::: What... duct tape? To the wall? Who, which wall, when can I and I'm there sis! :::does her happy dance::: Oh oh I need to bring in one of my pets... and let them drool and lick who I get to tape to the wall! :::giggles evilly:::

-chuckles- Forget the duct tape. Someone is going to need bandages. -sips her margarita then laughs- Or maybe Scabrous can stick one in his Lab. Maybe the Lunch Lady will have new meat for the Cafeteria. -wicked grin- This fight could have an interesting ending Sis.

-frowns- Please don't bring that damn Toadzilla in here. There's already enough running around.

:::leaves her table for several minutes then comes back in riding Toadzilla giggling evilly with a backpack full of duct tape::: So whose my victim sis?
User Image  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
Rassa Vizsla

Xal Vizsla

Jin Awaud

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

Lucent Rym

Mirdala Naast

Mando

**shakes my head and sighs** yes I can imagine some things ya would do and do not give that innocent look for ya are not innocent....

You can't prove otherwise... besides uhmmm you can imagine somethings I would do.... :::she blinks and shivers::: Ewwwww I don't wanna know what you'd imagine I'd do... ewwww.... you make me feel dirty...

ya forgot I have known ya all your life dear Kasai....there is nothing I can not imagine ya doing....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:46 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Mando

ya forgot I have known ya all your life dear Kasai....there is nothing I can not imagine ya doing....

Yadda yadda yaaaaa.... waaaa....:::she turns around and moons Sky:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:25 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

Mando

**shrugs** that does not surprise me....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:41 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::digs around at the bar and finds a tube of toothpaste and jumps back to toadzilla's back and gives an evil laugh and then giggles innocently opening the tube and squeezing it out on Sky's head::: Opps  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:48 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::digs around at the bar and finds a tube of toothpaste and jumps back to toadzilla's back and gives an evil laugh and then giggles innocently opening the tube and squeezing it out on Sky's head::: Opps

**grabbing a towel then taking off my hat and wiping off the toothpaste** I still say ya are by no means innocent and what ya just did proves it....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:50 pm
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm
Darth Spectrous
Reve Casse

Skyailia
Darth Spectrous
*Granny smiles at Sky and laughs* Granny thinks you should come sit over here with us and have some wine and spice! You're already sounding high so you might as well join us!

**holds up my glass of blood** maybe we will join ya but I will not be drinking any wine and I think I will stay away from that spice....

*Granny watches as Sky decides to show off to Arris and takes a sip of her wine* Pass more of that spice Reve, looks like Sky's busy right now so we can enjoy what we would've shared with her!

**huffs** go right ahead Granny....I do not want ta muddle my mind with that stuff....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:56 pm
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous
Arris Zern
Darth Spectrous

*smiles sweetly* Granny does have to offer her condolences, even if it is to a Mandalorian. It just wouldn't be right not too!

*rolls her eyes taking another drink* I'm happy for you.

*granny scowls at the Mandalorian* Now now now, granny knows you're a basket of unhappiness so why don't you come join granny and us over here and have some wine and spice?

*looks at her coldly then goes back to her drink while watching the fight* I'll pass.

*winks at the stiff Mandalorian* Don't you worry, Granny will send some over to you. *smiles enjoying more spice* Yes a nice little fight, some snacks, wine and good spice. Granny is reminded of the time her canasta group went to... *closes her eyes enjoying the spice* Yes we really enjoyed ourselves!

*rolls eyes finishing her drink* Please don't.

*Granny watches Arris with a scowl* Granny was going to but you went and had to start with Sky so now Granny isn't going to worry about it. Damned force sensitive Mando! You can get your own drink when you're done! Don't even ask about getting any cheese either! *enjoys more spice smiling happily* Granny ate the last piece!  

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

Darth Spectrous

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:01 pm
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud
Darth Spectrous
Jin Awaud

~huff rolling his eyes~ Someone muzzle that darjetii!

(sith)

*sips on some wine and scowls at the Mandalorian* Someone neuter that Mandaloirian! Granny doesn't want to hear his kind of talk while enjoying my wine and spice and watching my Normie give you a misi kalv!

(beat down)

~shakes his head~ Correction, someone tape her mouth shut!

*scowls glaring at the Mandolorian* Granny thinks someone needs a nice long nap!

~smirks~ No, I just need earplugs after hearing your comments!

*Granny lowers her spice pipe looking at the Mandalorian fighting with her Normie and laughs then takes another drag off her pipe* Granny says you need to seriously do something with your hair! My Normie was right, you are off the the circus! Where you belong since you look like a clown now!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games