Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:25 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

(beloved, loved one, lover)

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

oh no my friend....I asked her a question and this is how she replied....so I had ta answer back in my own way....

-chuckles shaking head-

she shoved me soooo I shoved back....I figured she wanted ta play....**grins wickedly**

-looks at Sky then sighs facepalming- My friend a kyramud does not play.

(assassin)

ooooh soooo that is why she is just watching....well I be watching taa....maybe she should have not shoved me first....

-shakes head but laughs- Have fun with that one Sky.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:29 pm
Mirdala Naast

Jin Awaud

Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**noting how Arris kept her saber in the one hand I jump down from the rafters ta stand before her just out of reach of the saber....tilting my head slightly and smiling** da all Mandos fight an unfair fight???? I have no fancy weapon as ya da....aaaah I can see your juggler vein pulsing strongly....just ripe for biting my dear....

*stays focused on Sky saying nothing to her, only watching and studying the vampire*

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:30 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:39 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**noting how Arris kept her saber in the one hand I jump down from the rafters ta stand before her just out of reach of the saber....tilting my head slightly and smiling** da all Mandos fight an unfair fight???? I have no fancy weapon as ya da....aaaah I can see your juggler vein pulsing strongly....just ripe for biting my dear....

*stays focused on Sky saying nothing to her, only watching and studying the vampire*

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**

*says nothing watching her then gives one nod of her head then grabs Sky with the force and slams her into Jin and Naast then crouches to once again watch and study her unemotionally-

**growls as I was not quick enough and was slammed inta Jin and Nasst....swinging out and shoving them both outta my way....eyes glowing I walk back ta where I was standing and I ta crouch and watch Arris**  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:45 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**growls as I was not quick enough and was slammed inta Jin and Nasst....swinging out and shoving them both outta my way....eyes glowing I walk back ta where I was standing and I ta crouch and watch Arris**

*she never moves as she unemotionally watches Sky, just continues to study her, never giving away by muscle movement or expression what she is thinking or going to do*  

Arris Zern

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:50 pm
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

(love, lover)

Quote:
-whispers moving to pick her up and hold her close- You could be right my cyare. -looking into her eyes smiling- Her loss not to know the love of another.

Skyailia

oh that is where ya are wrong my dear....I have had my many fine lovers in the past few thousand years but I have outlived them all....there is great pain in that and takes time ta get over it....so right now I am not really looking for a mate....and I da not drink all my men dry some I prefer ta keep around for pleasure....

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:01 am
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

(love, lover)

Quote:

Skyailia

:::wraps an arm around Lucent kissing the tip of his nose. Then hearing Sky's words, exhales::: Perhaps one day Sky. How many do you keep around at a time? Perhaps that's the problem. You sound more Sith than Vampire. I gave up those ways long ago when I turned my back on the Empire.

-smiles at Exal then sighs once again shaking his head at Sky then gives a soft chuckle at his lover whispering into her ear then kissing her neck- Her loss my cyare, living with the rules of the Empire leaves one limited to what is lived.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:14 am
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

(love, lover)

Quote:

Skyailia

-smiles at Exal then sighs once again shaking his head at Sky then gives a soft chuckle at his lover whispering into her ear then kissing her neck- Her loss my cyare, living with the rules of the Empire leaves one limited to what is lived.

:::cuddles him close whispering::: I would rather this life with only you my love. I am learning a new way to live. A way that suits me far better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:59 am
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

Grinning he takes the offered bottle sitting down next to her asking, "Am I really a keye ava'r?" Wrapping an arm around her he laughs softly taking a drink from the bottle, "Ah yes that proverb. Whoever the hell said that though?" Sighing enjoying another drink he looked at her then leaned into her giving her a light kiss on the lips. "Any smart jag would my Rekr," he said referring to the proverb she made mention of then handed her back the bottle. Looking at now Arris and Sky fighting he said, "We should grab more before they get shattered." Looks at Arris and Sky fighting, "She's force sensitive, heard about it but never met any Mando who is." Shakes head hoping the bar survives till at least he can grab a couple more bottles.

(dumbass
man
wolf)

Xal Vizsla

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:43 pm
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

(love, lover)

Quote:

Skyailia

I only keep one around for pleasure the others are for a drink or two**laughs** and I do not drain all I drink from cause I do not want all ta become vampires especially those who are my enemies....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:49 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Exal Kressh
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh

(love, lover)

Quote:

Skyailia

ya do not have ta worry bout me my friend I live by no Empires rule....I guess that is why I may get inta trouble once in awhile....**winks**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:07 pm
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

close but I guess I will have ta side with ya....but if it were curlier and more orange it surely would be....**laughs**

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....

~rolls eyes~ I take that back.

**grins evilly** aaaaw....I was sure ya could take a good joke....

~holds up hands~ Damn I can not win for loosing with you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:13 pm
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud
Skyailia
Jin Awaud

Thank you. Finally someone with sense. ~grins~

**smiles wickedly** your welcome....but when are ya two gonna get back ta fighting???? I was enjoying watching ya two fight I was just getting ready ta get some popcorn and sit back and watch the circus show....

~rolls eyes~ I take that back.

**grins evilly** aaaaw....I was sure ya could take a good joke....

~holds up hands~ Damn I can not win for loosing with you!

**smiles baring my fangs** that is the way I like it at times....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:18 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Jin Awaud
~just stares at her~

Jin Awaud
~groans rolling eyes~ I should have known better!

Jin Awaud
~stares shaking head then rolls eyes~

She leans on the table laughing hard and then laughs out at Jin,"It could be worse Cantina Clown.. you could be bald! Like a babies bottom!"

~he roll his eyes at her~ No, just no. I rather like my hair!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games