Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:53 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
sons and/ or daughters of Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

**smiles** now that sounds very smart and a good thing ta remember....

-raises eyebrows then sighs shaking head seeing her and Arris now in a scuffle- Short term memory loss that you'd forget already my friend?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:53 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

**laughs** ya may be right there than I could learn more cause Kasai can be pretty tight lipped sometimes....hey how would a Mando take ta a vampire????

:::shrugs::: Depends what you mean by "take to a vampire." :::smirks::: If there's no bounty on your head, it may work. Perhaps ask Naast. He's a solo act. :::chuckles::: Probably been a long time since someone nuzzled his neck.

**looks up from Arris' neck** naaaa I do not think I want anything ta do with Nassty boy....

:::watches Arris in action letting out an evil laugh calling to Sky::: You sure about that Sky?

**laughs wickedly** I have been around for a very long time, fought some of the best....I am still here and they are not.....

:::laughs raising her mug to Sky in the rafters::: Nice moves Sky. Perhaps you don't need any help against the assassin. We shall see. :::just waits and watches:::

**smiles then winks** we shall see....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:54 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**grins evilly then disappears and reappears behind ya....running my finger down your exposed neck and licking my lips** would ya like ta be my first????

*still giving an unemotional smirk she uses the force to shove Sky several feet away from her then uses the force to summon lightening to strike several feet away from Sky all around her, then draws and ignites her saber ready to see what the vampire can do*

**grins evilly** so that is the way ya want ta be....**turning inta a bat I fly around and avoid your lightening and then your saber as I use my own power ta shove ya outta the chair and inta the wall behind ya....flying up ta the rafters and changing back** now what da we da????

*watching and twisting to slide down the wall to flip to her feet, crouching slightly all while unemotionally watching Sky and taking mental notes. She said nothing as she held her saber in one had and used the other hand to motion to her signaling the vampire to bring it on*

**noting how Arris kept her saber in the one hand I jump down from the rafters ta stand before her just out of reach of the saber....tilting my head slightly and smiling** da all Mandos fight an unfair fight???? I have no fancy weapon as ya da....aaaah I can see your juggler vein pulsing strongly....just ripe for biting my dear....

*stays focused on Sky saying nothing to her, only watching and studying the vampire*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 pm
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud
Lucent Rym
Jin Awaud

~looks at her then blinks not believing she went there~ Clown hair? You really think it looks like clown hair? Alright let us get another opinion Rassa.

~addresses everyone~ Does my hair truly look like damned clown hair?

-chuckles looking at Jin- Vod, I don't know how to put this to you gently, so I'll be blunt. Yes that hair looks like clown hair.

(brother)

~facepalms~ Vod!

(Brother)

-grins laughing- Better than handing you the shavers right now.

~groans then gives a huff but laughs~ Shave yourself vod!

-grins with a laugh- You first "Cantina Clown"! You need it more than I.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

can someone become friends with someones strill???? ooooh I was talking bout those three females....who do ya think would win if they got inta a fight???? I have seen Arris and Kasai fight but not all three....

-laughs- Yes you can, you can say in that manner they're much like a canine. Loyal to one or the family but accepting and friendly to others. Just don't try anything to it's owner. -looks at her laughing- You think they would? I don't think they'd fight each other, they'd tag team someone to make a point! They're woman, Exal is Sith connected to Clan Rym of Manda'yaim -winks at his Sith cyare-, Arris is kyramud of Clan Zern of Manda'yaim, and Kasai who knows what she is but she's connected to Clan Vizsla of Manda'yaim, basically three Mando'ade, forces of nature to say the least! They are an akaan'ade! Why would they need to fight each other?

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

**smiles** well that is nice info ta know bout a strill....I did not know that much bout the other two but Kasai I da know bout and from what she has learned ya put the three together ya are right they are an army....I would not want ta cross them in a dark alley....

-chuckles- There's a proverb I learned as a youth, “A Mandalorian woman's greatest talent is not her charm or beauty, but her strength of body and will.” They're the woman you want at your side and back, not across the battlefield.

-raises eyebrows then sighs shaking head seeing her and Arris now in a scuffle- Short term memory loss that you'd forget already my friend?

oh no my friend....I asked her a question and this is how she replied....so I had ta answer back in my own way....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Xal Vizsla

Lucent Rym

Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

She grins looking at the men then over at Sky, "Hey Sky, he's forgetting to tell you why he says that! There's a proverb in the galaxy that says, 'There is nothing a Mandalorian man fears more than a Mandalorian woman!' Just remember that because it's true! There's a reason we're feared too!" She grins giving Xal holding the bottle over to him for him to join her in a drink.

-grins- I'm not daft Rassa. I know all to well what the hell a Mandalorian female can do. That's why I'd rather have them fighting with me verses against me.  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:02 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

oh no my friend....I asked her a question and this is how she replied....so I had ta answer back in my own way....

-chuckles shaking head-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:06 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**grins evilly then disappears and reappears behind ya....running my finger down your exposed neck and licking my lips** would ya like ta be my first????

*still giving an unemotional smirk she uses the force to shove Sky several feet away from her then uses the force to summon lightening to strike several feet away from Sky all around her, then draws and ignites her saber ready to see what the vampire can do*

**grins evilly** so that is the way ya want ta be....**turning inta a bat I fly around and avoid your lightening and then your saber as I use my own power ta shove ya outta the chair and inta the wall behind ya....flying up ta the rafters and changing back** now what da we da????

*watching and twisting to slide down the wall to flip to her feet, crouching slightly all while unemotionally watching Sky and taking mental notes. She said nothing as she held her saber in one had and used the other hand to motion to her signaling the vampire to bring it on*

**noting how Arris kept her saber in the one hand I jump down from the rafters ta stand before her just out of reach of the saber....tilting my head slightly and smiling** da all Mandos fight an unfair fight???? I have no fancy weapon as ya da....aaaah I can see your juggler vein pulsing strongly....just ripe for biting my dear....

*stays focused on Sky saying nothing to her, only watching and studying the vampire*

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:06 pm
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

yeah I have heard bout those strills and I plan ta stay away from them....yeppers that is what I plan on doing cause I do not want ta be put anywhere with a strill or chained ta the wall in a dungeon....I wonder who would win in a fight between them??????

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

(beloved, loved one, lover)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:08 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-chuckles shaking head-

she shoved me soooo I shoved back....I figured she wanted ta play....**grins wickedly**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Arris Zern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:09 pm
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

**stands there watching Arris as she watches me....thinking on what Lucent has told me bout Mando females I wonder what she will da next....so I make my move and disappear again and reappear behind her and whisper in her ear** Boo!!!!**quickly moving back ta the spot I was in facing her** are ya having fun yet????

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:13 pm
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-chuckles shaking head-

she shoved me soooo I shoved back....I figured she wanted ta play....**grins wickedly**

-looks at Sky then sighs facepalming- My friend a kyramud does not play.

(assassin)

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Exal Kressh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:17 pm
Lucent Rym
Exal Kressh
Skyailia

Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym

-chuckles- Then never give a strill a reason not to like you. A fight between who, the strill and you chained to a wall in a dungeon?

(highly intelligent six-legged hunting carnivore, capable of gliding and flight)

(the planet Mandalore
beloved, loved
assassin
the planet Mandalore
the planet Mandalore
army)

:::snuggles close with her arm around Lucent's waist listening to him explain things to Sky. Once done, she gently traces his lips with the tip of her finger looking in his eyes, whispers::: Perhaps Sky needs her own Mandalorian love so she can learn... this is the way, Nulis.

(love, lover)

-smiles at his cyare wrapping an arm around her then moves his other hand to gently cup her chin and lifts it up giving her a tender kiss on her lips then whispers- Yes it is cyare.

(beloved, loved one, lover)

:::responds to his kiss, then sighs::: It would appear Sky is only interested in one thing. She could never hold a mate, Mandalorian or any other, if all she wants to do is drink him dry. :::smirks::: I think she prefers victims.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:21 pm
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia
Arris Zern
Skyailia

*continues to unemotionally watch and study Sky saying nothing, not even moving as Sky moved behind her then back to her starting point*

**looking sad** soooo that is the way ya wanna be....I guess I will go back ta my table and get me a drink from my bottle....hey Kat get us another bottle **I slowly turn around listening for ya ta make a move then I will make mine**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:24 pm
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia
Lucent Rym
Skyailia

-chuckles shaking head-

-looks at Sky then sighs facepalming- My friend a kyramud does not play.

(assassin)

ooooh soooo that is why she is just watching....well I be watching taa....maybe she should have not shoved me first....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 770 771 772 773 774 775 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games