Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:37 pm
Remus laughed, reveling in the fact that he had the ability to stop Sirius in his tracks. "I don't see you resisting," he pointed out. "Oh yes, the shower, I completely forgot," he said, still keeping himself firmly pressed against Sirius' body. "We should get to that right away."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:41 pm
"Remus..." Sirius groaned grabbing his wrists.

"I swear to you, if you do not let go of me right this instant, you will not be leaving this dorm until after curfew. And that's assuming you have the energy to get up," he warned hoarsely.

"How either one of us has the energy now is beyond me."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:47 pm
"Sirius," Remus whispered and with a smirk and soft bite to the joint between neck and shoulder, slipped his wrist from Sirius' tight grip and stepped back. "As much fun as the prospect of not leaving here until tomorrow sounds, I am rather hoping to get some sort of food into my system beyond a peach,"

Moving past Sirius toward the shower, he checked the temperature of the water, and adjusted it slightly. Not even bothering to look back and check if Sirius had moved, he slid off the shirt he had been wearing and let it drop to the floor.

"Are you going to wait until I'm done, or are you coming in here?" he asked curiously, stepping into the shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:53 pm
Sirius groaned and dropped to his knees holding his head in his hands as Remus got in.

"I think I'll wait..." he whispered trying to regain control of himself. He took several deep breaths before shakily pulling himself back up.

"I'm c--" he stopped and turned bright red, closing his eyes and counting backwards from 10. Several deep breaths later he finally managed to step forward and in to the opposite side of the shower, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall trying to beat the voices inside his head silent as they giggled about how if Remus kept it up he'd be 'coming' most definatly, in the shower, on the floor, back in bed, anywhere any how, any time. All Remus had to do was say the word. He sighed and watched Remus out of the corner of his eye.

"You'll be the death of me..." he muttered.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:55 am
(Beware the nicknames!)
Draco wondered where that werewolf and the convict might be. Oh my god. Was he just thinking about some bloody Gryffindors? Draco let go of his bread and put his hands to each side of his head, his skull increasing in pain. He wanted to slap himself, 'Don't think about those foolish, red colored, stupid- I wonder how they-NO!" Draco wasn't going to let boredome succumb him so much that he would think about the people who belonged to the table he was sitting at. He shot up and ran out of the great hall at a surprising speed, narrowly avoiding knocking over Harry and Luna as he dashed into the Enterance Hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:48 am
Gabriel smiled at Harry and Luna, and the blonde who had just knocked into them. His eyes did the customary flick to Harry's scar, just to see if this boy was the legendary Boy-Who-Lived who had been in the papers a lot. He looked like him. Gabriel loved the fact that he introduced himself as 'Just Harry.' For some reason, it seemed to fit the boy in front of him.

"No, please no hexing! I just got here and it would be horrible if I was in a duel already!" he said, a broad grin on his face as he ruffled his dyed red locks. It was a nervous habit for him. He always did it when meeting new people. He could remember how his father used to yell at him for it, saying it made him look like a hooligan, but he never cared. "I'm Gabriel. Gabriel Castelle."

He was bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet, happy to find some other people in the large castle. Sometimes, it seemed to him, that one could wander around for ages without encountering another soul.

He extended a hand for someone to shake. "It's nice to meet you all."  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:34 pm
Luna inspected his hand thruoughly before taking it, as if she expected some sort of strange creature to be lurking behind the man's skin or up his sleeve. "Nice meeting you..." she said in a shadow of her normally dreamy voice, though a veign under her eye twitched unpleasantly as Malfoy went running past.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:33 pm
Gabriel raised an eyebrow. Being a bartender had its perks - he could successfully pick up very little things about people, small movements that most would ignore. Watching the blond out of the corner of his eyes, he smirked.

"I take it he's not a very good friend of yours?" the former Gryffindor asked.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:48 pm
She glared at Malfoy before turning back to Gabriel. "We hardly know each other." Her gaze became misty and someone dizzying again as she put Malfoy from her mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:39 pm
Gabriel nodded, not knowing what to say to that. He stomach rumbled angrily at him for not feeding it at all that day. He had been worried so much about getting out of London that morning, bored with his life there, that he had completely forgotten food.

"There wouldn't, by any chance, be any grub in the Great Hall, is there?" he asked. He knew where to find the kitchens, but he hated going there because of a stupid prank he had pulled in his third year.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:53 pm
"There's some bisquits and things..." she said before waving her wand and saying "Accio..." Some biquits a knife and a jar of jam came zooming in through the still open Great Hall doors. She caught them and tossed them to Gabriel, smiling dreamily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:13 pm
About a minute after running out, Draco stormed back in. "Stupid stupid stupid," he patronized himself repetitively. "You leave your bloody journal at the Gryffindor table. Idiot. Idiot. Gorgeous yes," he smirked a fraction of a second "but you are an idiot Draco Malfoy."
By this time, Draco had pushed past Luna again, not as narrowly this time. She just happened to be in the way all the time. It's not as if he would plan something as annoying as that. He wasn't that much of a p***k...he would have to trip her next time. Or maybe he could just converse with Mudblood...or Potter.
Oh how he wished he could find Sirius, he had a sudden urge to tell him how much of a disgrace he was to the pureblood line. Alright, he had to admit it wasn't very original, but the young blonde was bored. By the time he was done blathering to himself, he reached his old seat. But something was missing. "Where is my blasted jour- I mean notebook!" he cried sending death glares while searching.
(wow, i actually posted a decent sized post!)  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:29 pm
Remus smirked. "Course I will," he said cheekily, setting about on washing his hair, ignoring Sirius for the moment. "Are you just going to stand there?" he asked, brushing a wet strand of hair from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:40 pm
Sirius sighed and pushed himself off the wall stepping into the spray to wet his hair. He glanced at Remus and had the sudden urge to lean forward and bite the other man's neck hard enough to leave a mark.

And so he did.

Once he was satisfied that there would be a lovely red mark on Remus' neck, he moved back and started to wash his own hair as if nothing happened.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games