Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dinona

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:30 am
Hey, Im Dinona Im a friend of Nihagi, Sectino, Milliani wink
If anyone need help with Picture, come to me and I show you
PM me if you want a picture or questions about the picture thing

Seeya guys remember to PM or comment if that's easy'er
I hope you will enjoy my Profile wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:59 am
Halloo! I'm fairly new to the guild. I've maybe been here a week or two? Well, I'm also quite poor. crying I'm not that great at fishing, but I love racing. xd K. That's all for now. Bye! 3nodding  

pianolight

Iris of the light

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 pm
hi im new to the guild... and i should have noticed it said POST HERE FIRST but... i didn't. i'm not terribly worried about being broke, im much more worried about figuring out bits and pieces of the site, so far so good blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:33 pm
hi i am david i can be random somtimes and i never ben in a guild so this is my frist time.  

Zaix1259

kiiniishii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:25 pm
hi, im emily! i just joined. and like many others ive never been in a guild. i hope i can be freinds with you all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:17 am
Hi!
Im not new but i havent been around
call me Ruby or Kai
either is fine by me
im 14
and if u havent noticed im not very literate
and im a bubly random like person
who lives in Florida

RubyKai

lady_littlewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 am
'Ello mates!
I'm Bourbon (aka Rici)
New here. Just having a go at this place to see what's what.
Feel free to PM me if you need anything.
Cheers! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:07 am
Ello, all! I am Rage De More if you have an RP you need members for or questions about a RP game or just want to chat, PM me. Oh! you may notice that i'm a tad obsessed with sephiroth at least you'll know that if you visit my profile!  

Rage De More

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rothnath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:22 am
hi everyone. I'm Jeff. I just recently joined this site and i'm happy to be accepted into such a great guild. I am looking to make new friends so please don't be shy (because I am!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm
Hello!! Im Eulora (Nicole), im 20 years old, new in the game and in the guild.

All the help you can bring me will be gratefull.

Im from Italy, but i live in Spain, so i spek english (not really good ^^), italian and spanish.

Congratulations for the guild!

Eulora

javid afg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:18 pm
hello! im new to the guild and gaia (well, been on gaia for about a month, but never really got to start on it.)

anyways... nice to meet all of you gaians! btw.. i have a friend that invite me here so i might know more than what starters do... so if u need help u can ask me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:28 pm
im new  

bubua60

Validus123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:45 pm
Hi, I'm Validus123, but you can just call me Validus. I am new to this Guild, and am pretty new to Gaia. Please add me to your friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:58 pm
My name is Joey, I am 19 yrs old, and living in Philadelphia. check out my page if you would like to add me also.  

Joey the Winged Angel

MaerMaid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:34 pm
Hello, I'm MaerMaid (Maer). I'm new to this game, and I'm looking forward to the day when I'll know enough to help the new people.

Question: Where do I sell insects? Is there a use for the paper trash? Is there a trash can? I hated seeing it on the ground...

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games