Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samsookool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am
Hello, my name is Sammy. i like to draw all sorts of things but i normally draw the anime stuff. im not sure wat else to say so if you have any questions just message me i like to meet new people so ya smile 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 am
Hi my name is Sophia! =D
I draw anime... I oil paint... and water paint c:
So yeah. Nothing much about me. For more info.
Check out my profile

Also. Heres an anime character i drew!
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y371/SophieAKAVictoria8D/104.jpg

Please take care of me <3  

Suphie

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mizuki Ayu

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:53 pm
My gallery

Hello. My name is Mizuki Ayu. I've been drawing for longer than I can remember. I'm only 19 so it has to be around 9-10 years. I am a self-taught artist with the help of my sisters. Most of us (3 of 4) learned to draw from Sailor Moon and other Anime. I love drawing and I think this guild is a great place. I own a Bamboo Tablet and use Photoshop, I've never actually tried real painting and such but I'm exploring a more painted feeling in my PS skills  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm
Hello, my name is Jenny, I'm 14 years old and Norwegian.
I've been drawing since I was 7-8 years old, beginning with Dragonball-style.
Since then I have developed a more personal style.
Even though I seem a bit emotionless and serious, I don't bite.

I've never had any form of teaching in art, except for the art class in school, and I learned all I know by myself.
I draw both digitally and traditionally.  

Zagachan

Wheezing Gekko

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Virtuosorose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am
Hello my Name is Virtuosorose!!! When I'm not doing anything, I take my stack of white (xerox) paper and starts drawing.. most os my drawing looks like shojo, but I would like to try shonen style.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 pm
I'm Alyia and I draw traditionally and I'm trying to paint, but I'm no good so far razz
I'm also trying to get more color in my drawings so I've been trying markers and colored pencils. I've been drawing since I got my hands on crayons in kindergarden. Sailor Moon was one of my childhood inspirations, when it used to play early in the morning on Tsunami... I would get up before school just to watch it... Good times, good times smile I'm trying to improve my art, and I have never used a tablet or any digital stuff yet.  

Whee Glee Me

Niruu

2,600 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 am
Hellou guys~!!
Lynn at ur service~
Im kinda weird and.... rofl
NICE 2 MEET EVERYONE HERE!!

Hope to get along with all of u~
AND LEarn more..

Love art sooo much~!
I create my own comic with my brother's help.

Yay 4 everyone~!!!
THX 4 da attentions~!

Here are some of my artworks~XD..>>
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=86813&id=745244226
And..http://lynnvwala.deviantart.com/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 am
My name is Temari. I am nineteen years old and live in Great Britain. No, that doesn't mean I'm english or even in England. My hobbies consist of drawing, video games and tormenting my fiance. The things I love most is him, tea and strawberry poptarts. My dream is to one day become a successful manga artist in Tokyo city. Thank you for having me in the guild!  

Sentinel of Light

Blessed Kitten

i am with u all the way

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:18 am
I'm Jenny. I would like to major in something where I can express my artistic abilities. I never did quit art but I don't draw as often as I would've liked to. I'm trying to draw more often now instead of being sucked into reading so much manga as I usually do. x] Currently, I'm leaning away from the anime style that I used to try to draw in. I'm trying to draw more realistic art in order to get a feel of things first. You need to master the basics before developing your own style after all.

I draw in mostly traditional styles and am trying to get more used to drawing on my tablet, but so far, it isn't quite working out. Practice makes perfect!

My deviantart link is my signature; for more art, you can look at the portfolio tab on my profile.

Thanks for allowing me into this humble guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Hello hello, my name is Cry/Oli/Alee. I've been drawing since I was 8ish. I started drawing because of Sailor Moon... I taught myself how to draw and color. I never took art class. Although it was offered in high school and middle school I ended up taking other courses that would fulfill my art credit.

I mostly like to draw on paper and love my mechanical pencils! I don't really like coloring because I can't seem to color in between the lines.. I can't even trace over my own lines with ink pen if I tried... Lol.. So because of that, I love line art more than colored art. Coloring takes up too much time, and because its on the computer and I don't have a tablet, I hate coloring on my laptop with the laptop mouse.

This here is my art shop, have a look around there are samples in there. I'm still trying to improve daily. :]Art here

I love the feel of paper and pencil. :]

C r y o l i

4,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Toxicity_of_Len

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Hello everyone. The name's Len and I've been an artist since toddler days. My usual mediums are pencil and paper, although I wish to get my hands on an intuos 4 pen tablet. <3

I'm a Graphics student at my high school, so I have much experience in Adobe software such as Illustrator and Photoshop. I'll be posting up my sketchbook eventually.

I aspire to become an animator and game designer. I specialize in character designs and illustrations.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:56 pm
Hai Hai! My name is Aubrey!~ I love to draw since my friend, Jina Everlong, got me started on this whole manga/anime thing. And I love her for that!~

I draw on paper and color with colored pencil, and I ink. ^^
I would really love a tablet, but i'm saving up so I'll have enough to buy a tablet for my birthday. C:

t a n g y l i c o u s

Snog Me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm
Hello. I'm Mister Pots. I'm going into my second year of college and majoring in Illustration.

I started writing at a young age and decided to create pictures to go along with my stories. Writing is basically what pushed me into art. I love to paint, however I'm working on my digital skills to find a style I am most comfortable in.

I just got a tablet a little while ago so I'm eager to draw and learn!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm
my name is laura n im 14 n a freshmen at fontana high school i have loved anime n manga sence well 4th or 5th grade
http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx219/hottielaurita/my drawings/  

laurita_luvz_Cookiez

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 pm
Hello everyone! My sn is angel_baby_4, but most people just call me Ang.

I fell in love with art shortly after my Anime obsession began back in 1999. My favorite tools of the trade are pencils & inking pens. I rarely color, though I would like to begin training with those who could teach me some new techniques in this area. I own a tablet, but I have only used it a couple of times. >.<

I majored in Graphic Design at college.

My art may be found here: DA

I really hope to learn a lot in this guild! heart

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out