Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:47 pm
I got new pjs ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:02 pm
Sorry Rem

and YAY LUNY!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:09 am
I've just had permission to watch House on the computer.

O_O

But now I don't know which episode to watch gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:02 pm
Umm...

*points at random number in math homework*

...Episode 7 Luny!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:10 pm
I ended up watching episode 21 because I liked episode three aswell, and 7 times 3= 21.

Anyway, I am really freaked out. Ok, after spending $101 dollars on school supplies my Mum, Paul (my brother) and I went into the car, when the radio came on I had this weird feeling, like the feeling when I was watching Saw and the guy was running around with the camera as light and I KNEW something would jump out and stuff. When my mum was pulling her car out of the car-park outside of OfficeWorks (I was in front seat, my brother was in the back) the battery shorted out and because of the slope we were basically hurtling towards this car. When my mum actually stopped the car with some nifty manouvering we were inches away from the back of this car and the woman jumps out and (bless her) tries to help us. After waiting a while, too scared to start the car incase it ******** up again my mum just went
"Ok... Let's try this again"
And we got out safely ^.^
Now I pat the car occasionally and thank it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:19 am
eek

Holy crackers...I would've probably gone into shock induced coma, straight to the hospital with me!

Luns--sorry for missing you on MSN twice. The first time I was playing (fighting with, my computer doesn't like them) Sims and forgot to sign out the second time my computer said I signed out...

Obviously I didn't.

So I'm really sorry, I owe you Tim Tams.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:08 pm
*pats head* Do not fret child.

I owe you Sims 2... Because it is better than Sims. Not that it's a bad game, it's just Sims 2 would beat Sims in a fight.

I finished Tales of Symphonia and have started again, and I can actually draw fanart with SHARP PENCILS!

I love Officeworks.

I need the loo now...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:21 pm
I want Sims 2

But I've wanted Sims since I was like 8 years old and I never got it even though it was always on my wishlists and all that other happy stuff.

16th birthday and one WalMart Giftcard later I finally changed that.

I don't like the pre-made houses and families...

So I destroyed them all yesterday, and now I've got the Black-Lupin family building their own house. As soon as I'm sure I can get a family going without killing them...I'm going to create other crazy families and see what kind of situations they can get themselves in and maybe write a parody fanfiction about the wonderful world of Harry Potter--as controlled by the Sims. sweatdrop I need a life.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:43 pm
Trust me HK, anyone who plays Sims or Sims 2 has no life.
Because it is fun to ******** up peoples lives on there.

^^

My mum keeps trying to get me to watch Horrors... She thinks zombie movies are funny. She rented Land of the Dead and whatnot and is talking about this old movie called "Evil Dead".

Somehow I don't find horrors as good anymore... Because they scare me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:07 am
Sorry, I haven't been online much in the last few days. Been dealing with the whole packing thing. I did get to see Brokeback Mountain and Memoirs of a Geisha. The first one made me cry and the second one made me 'awww' at it's cuteness.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Luny...I only have this to say...
HA FRIGGEN HA! FEEL MY PAIN!!!! xp

Remus, it's cool, totally understand. Was Memoirs of a Geisha really good? As in--was it worth the money, or should I just wait till I can rent it?

Still have to go see Brokeback--but I figure it's a three day weekend for the students (teachers have to go on Monday for an in-service) so I'll see it soon.

A teacher at my school actually died last night. She was really old, so it didn't come as much as a shock--until we learned how. She had gum surgery and it started bleeding when she got home. So her daughter went out to go get some stuff to stop the bleeding because it wasn't clotting, and she took her meds which put her to sleep. She chocked on her own blood. Their were APs and Counselors and faculty just swarming the hallways, anybody seen crying for whatever reason was snatched up and taken to a counselor to talk about it, even if it was because your toe hurt. They wanted to keep as much depression out of the hallways as possible. It was kind of like, we were in some weird film walking down the hallways. It seemed normal, but you caught the glances every one was sending around because you were doing the same thing, trying to pick out the teachers students.

Oh it would figure, I finish typing that up and "Death of Cedric" from the soundtrack comes on.

*holds up GoF Soundtrack* waste your money on it people! best bloody soundtrack ever! And this is from some one who usually avoids such things like the plague!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:31 pm
Memoirs is so worth it.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:15 pm
Ok, I shall see it then  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:08 am
*feels pain*

I don't understand Memoirs of a Geisha, my mum said Geisha's are upper-class whores or something.

Speaking of mum, my dad was yelling at her and argueing about silly little things.. I'm ALWAYS on my mums side because my dad is a horrible man. He takes one little mistake, blows it out of proportion and then brings up every single thing related to it. So yeah, she walked out and left my dad and my brother here.

Just a minute ago.

I came on here seeking HK or Remus, to see if they were on msn.

But basically my dad began ranting to Paul (brother) about how he was right and everything. I hope my mum is coming back because

#1: My mum is nicer than my dad (Yes, believe it HK, she may be old-fashioned and over-protective but she is nice)

#2: My dad scares the ******** out of me

#3: My mum knows how to cook and it's dinner in an hour.

(#3 was there for laughs but I didn't laugh *emo*)

So yeah, this all happened when I was drawing. Out of ALL the ******** things I could have been doing when they were fighting it had to be drawing. gonk

I DEMAND GLOMPS AND HUGS!

EDIT: Mum came back, then Dad ambushed her again gonk  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:20 am
*glomps, hugs, and showers Luny with chocolate*

heart heart heart

*glomps and hugs again*

heart heart heart  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games