Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:03 pm
OMG today during band class we had these kindergardeners come in "for a field trip" xp It was SO FUNNY! Our BD was asking if they knew what type of an instrument a flute was and one of them shouted percussion. And like they called the clarinet a saxophone and vice versa. It was SO funny. And when they went back to the percussion Mr. Joe was doing (there is a word for this but whatver) that thing where you run the mallets up and down the bells and the snare drummer shouted out "turn the page" (becuase it sounded like one of those story book tapes). It was really funny!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:50 pm
Yeah, who thinks we should redesign the BNG RP as a sticky, it's on the second page now... cry  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:33 am
Masquanade
OMG today during band class we had these kindergardeners come in "for a field trip" xp It was SO FUNNY! Our BD was asking if they knew what type of an instrument a flute was and one of them shouted percussion. And like they called the clarinet a saxophone and vice versa. It was SO funny. And when they went back to the percussion Mr. Joe was doing (there is a word for this but whatver) that thing where you run the mallets up and down the bells and the snare drummer shouted out "turn the page" (becuase it sounded like one of those story book tapes). It was really funny!

We had to read to first graders when we performed at a grade school before... and one time we had kids send us letters... they were funny xD only one I remember was the one where this kid said 'I like the drums because they have high and low notes'  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:09 pm
join request
I think I should be accepted to this guild because I play OVER 11 instruments, no I will NOt list them...It takes to long...BUT I LOVE BAND!!!IT IS MY LIFE!!!!IT IS ALL I DO (accept GAIA of course)

ACCEPT ME!!!

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:22 pm
Masquanade
join request
I think I should be accepted to this guild because I play OVER 11 instruments, no I will NOt list them...It takes to long...BUT I LOVE BAND!!!IT IS MY LIFE!!!!IT IS ALL I DO (accept GAIA of course)

ACCEPT ME!!!

I will believe that when i see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:27 pm
Shizankoff
Durza the Shade
Ok, I won't be here this weekend. I'm geeking out even more than usual, and heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III convention. Be back Sunday night.

- Durza

P.S. Wish me luck in the Trivia contest.

If you need luck on a starwars trivia contest, the end of the world must be comeing a bit early.

This was against other fanatics of my caliber, you must remember; people who came to Indianapolis from all over the world to celebrate Star Wars.

Alas, the Force was not with me. I got knocked out in the not-very-fair qualifying rounds.  

Durza the Shade

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:22 am
Durza the Shade
Shizankoff
Durza the Shade
Ok, I won't be here this weekend. I'm geeking out even more than usual, and heading over to Indianapolis for the Star Wars Celebration III convention. Be back Sunday night.

- Durza

P.S. Wish me luck in the Trivia contest.

If you need luck on a starwars trivia contest, the end of the world must be comeing a bit early.

This was against other fanatics of my caliber, you must remember; people who came to Indianapolis from all over the world to celebrate Star Wars.

Alas, the Force was not with me. I got knocked out in the not-very-fair qualifying rounds.

Boo! scream *calls upon the Enterprise to deliver an orbital bombardment upon those cheating people*

(Yes, I know the Enterprise is from Star Trek. I also don't care blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:36 am
OMG I lost my third valve slide today. it was not fun. LIke I didn't even notice it was gone until like almost till we warmed up and then I freaked and tried to find it. The band laughed at me, though my director told them off saying it wasn't a laughing matter. And it wasn't. crying Appearnatly it had slid off and the assitant BD picked it up and brought it to his office. Thank god, because that would have sucked so bad if I had lost it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:44 am
Masquanade
OMG I lost my third valve slide today. it was not fun. LIke I didn't even notice it was gone until like almost till we warmed up and then I freaked and tried to find it. The band laughed at me, though my director told them off saying it wasn't a laughing matter. And it wasn't. crying Appearnatly it had slid off and the assitant BD picked it up and brought it to his office. Thank god, because that would have sucked so bad if I had lost it.

It would have been kinda hard to play...

Like playing Snare without Sticks... doesn't work  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:02 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

It would have been kinda hard to play...

Like playing Snare without Sticks... doesn't work

I couldn't play it. Not only is it it an important feature of to play the instrument, but it also is very important to holding it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:57 pm
exactly, although i don't exactly hold a snare when i play..... O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:12 pm
WHAT IS UR BAND LIKE?

I'm pretty sure this could be discussed in its various aspects in pre-existing threads. sweatdrop I'm locking it; if one of you other mods feels it should be otherwise, do so.  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:19 pm
Agreeed!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:24 pm
go for it  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:43 pm
Quote:
This guild offers conversation about instruments, a band nerd role play (for all you role play freaks),

confused

domokun sweatdrop heart  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games