Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 pm
Iaffrette shrugged. "I will probably go walk around. I may run back to my mothers and get my own clothes as well." She combed her hair out, smiling a little. "I am a big girl, I can handle myself. Or would you prefer I stayed with you til you fell asleep?" She asked.

Cillia calmed down a bit, turning to look at him as he apologized again, catching a glimpse of him as he dropped the towel. She turned back around quickly, trying to calm herself down all over again. Her face was still red as he looked down at her. "Umm, sure." She smiled a little, eyes drifting to the hell tattoos. "What are those?" She asked, tilting her head.

Neko paused as he closed the curtain, frowning a bit and removing her jacket, setting it on the sink before leaning on the wall near the shower. "If i take you back to your room, will you please let Isuna, or Youko, draw blood and get you checked out?" She asked, sweat beading on her forehead. She didnt attempt to open the shower curtain, or reach in to him. She just waited close by.

Isuna sighed, walking over to her work bench and pulled a book down, starting on making a medicine as Akuro asked her about Youko. "Its stupid..." she responded, feeling awkward. "The hag use to tell me stories about Youko, and that he killed my mother..." she explained. The Hag was not exactly a kid friendly person. Isuna have a nervous laugh. "One time she insinuated that he was my father, but theres no proof." She pointed out, feeling uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm
Kazu chuckled and moved Rollin the sleeves up on the shirt and shrugged as he walked to his bedroom. He walked back out after and handed her a key. “ this is to the shop. It’s my spare one. I am going to lay down. I’ll see you when your back “ he said and kissed her before walking toward the bed and dropped on it and the minute he hit the bed was out cold. He was tired as hell and it was showing now.

Jen moved running his hand through his hair to dry it off and moved to half a** style it before he smiled and slipped on his boots and grabbed a hoodie. “ I know a good spot to eat in the capital” he said and noticed her blushing and chuckled. “ are you okay? You looked a little flushed” he said with a smile and glanced at his tattoos. “ there my hell gate tattoos. Every time I access a new gate I get one” he explained and stood in his room talking to her.

Hiei moved scrubbing his body more and hissed when he ripped the clean area where the rot was and frowned before he turned the water off and reached his arm that had the clean rot on it, it was red and bloody from scrubbing. He slowly pulled the large towel over himself and wrapped it around his waist and stood in the shower before walking out but not making eye contact still. “ I’m fine, I need to re bandage my arms and my chest.” He said and looked down. His body had marks all over it from Saito and it even looked like the parasite demon attempted a mate mark. “ I don’t feel good.” He mumbled.

Akuro blinked and leaned on the counter thinking. “ well....you kinda look like him. But youko isn’t a band person. His loyal and I just can’t see him killing someone without cause...but I don’t know him well.” Akuro said.

“ I plan to keep it that way. Vampire” Youko said walking in with a basket of plants and putting them on the counter and looking st Isuna. “ come over here, I want to show you these plants” the silver fox said and held a few out. “ some of these may help with that spring water.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm
Iaffrette smiled, taking the key from him and removed the necklace with her key to Hell, adding it to the chain and putting it back on. "Rest well. Be back soon." She kissed him and turned to head out, stepping out onto the walkway and heading into the city to look around.

Cillia moved, putting her hands up to cover her cheeks. "Im fine...just...i dont think ive even seen you with out a shirt...or pants." She explained, trailing off at the end and looked to the side, smiling a little. She glanced back up at him and nodded, dropping her hands finally. "Sounds good, I was coming to tell you too that ill be staying for a bit to help Neko. Just gotta figure out where. I may need to talk to Mukuro." She realized, thinking a moment.

Neko looked up, taking short breaths and feeling dizzy from the heat. She watched him get out and walk a way, happy he'd turned the water off but not so much that he'd scrubbed himself raw, and still refused to look at her. She pushed off the wall and took a couple steps toward him. "Will you let someone help you? I dont care who." She looked him over, seeing the marks, including the mate mark and frowned, moving to hold her wrist. "I'll take you to your room when your ready." She turned, heading for the door, feeling overheated.

Isuna bristled again, glancing over her shoulder at the silver fox, narrowing her eyes a bit. His attitude wasnt helpful. She took a breath, steadying herself and picking up her book of research and a pen. She was going to bite her tongue and swallow her pride for medicines sake... she looked ag Akuro a moment, half smiling and moved to walk over to Youko.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:42 pm
Jen chuckled and ran his hand through his hair with a smile and looked at Cillia. “ Did you enjoy what you saw?” He asked and chuckled and smiles. “ It shouldn’t be a problem. You can sleep in my room and I can sleep in the knights bunk” Jen said and moved walking out of his room with her and had a goofy smile. Seeing her so pink was funny. “ Your cute when you blush” He said with a smile.

Hiei moved and reached out to grab Neko and held her wrist and stood there looking st her. “....I don’t want them touching me” he said quietly and looked down with a sigh. “ I need a knife.” He added and slowly let go of her wrist realizing the room was bugging her. He moved and took a step back and sat down on the edge of the tub and looked at his clean clothing on the counter. “ I’m sorry.”

Youko moves pulling a few plants out and setting them on the counter and pointed to each of them. “ This one will help with the scaring, hopefully with that spring water, this one is for pain, this one is going to help the effects of that unfinished mark on his shoulder” Youlo explained and looked at Neko. “ Also your old hag that raised you gave you wrong info. I did not kill your mother.” He snapped and moves pulling out the last few plants. A little annoyed. “ these last two will clean out drug and other things from the blood system. For Neko next time she’s injected.”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:13 pm
Cillia laughed a little once he asked if she liked what she saw. "Yes, actually." She admitted, not making eye contact. "I don't want to kick you out of your room, you said you just got back from hell, so you probably want to sleep in your own bed again Im sure." She pointed out, looking up at him as they walked.

Neko stopped as he grabbed her wrist, turning to look at him. "I get that Hiei, i really do, but you still need to let them help you. You could get sick or something if you don't." She explained gently. She walked over and got his clothes, bringing them back over and handing them to him before pulling her knife from her belt but hanging on to it. "What do you need this for?" She asked, a bit hesitant to hand him something sharp at the moment.

Isuna made notes in her book, scribbling down brief descriptions of the plants and the uses that Youko explained. She fumbled, dropping the pen entirely as he snapped about her mother. She stared up at him, disregarding the last bit of info he gave her. She waited for him to finish, frowning a bit at him, ears back. "Is that the only thing the Hag hot wrong?" She asked, realizing he must of heard that part about her questionable lineage to him, but he hadn't corrected that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:28 pm
Jen chuckled looking at the woman and smiled as they walked. " Well I mean you can just sleep beside me. If your so worried about me sleeping in my own bed." He said laughing as they walked. He moved heading down the stairs toward the Demon Capital. " You should see what happen to Kazu. His all different looking. It's stressful." Jen said rubbing his head. " He turned into a Void creature and killed my father. It's been crazy few days."

Hiei frowned and put his hand down trying to think and sighed. "...Fine. I'll let...someone check me out..." He said quietly and moved taking the knife from Neko before she could do anything else. He stood up and looked toward the Mirror and cut his neck and shoulder area removing the infected skin of the mate mark before passing the knife back to Neko before he moved passed her and moved to pull his clothing on fast and pulled a long sleeve shirt over his body. " Does it matter who I ask?" He asked ignoring the blood from his self inflicted wound.

" I killed your mother to save you. She caught a disease that was hitting Elemental and animal type demons. It was almost a form of Rabies I suppose it could be." He said and moved pointing at the other plant. " This one is great for high fevers.. I'm not sure if you deal with that here often." He said and tapped the table. " I left you with a friend, he was suppose to watch you well I dealt with things. I never thought he would betray me and give you away to that hag. I am sorry, Isuna." The silver fox said and glanced toward Isuna. " You can stay distance if you so choose."

" No ******** way." Akuro mumbled and hit the bathroom door. " Neko...."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:44 pm
Cillia felt her face go red again as Jen suggested sharing a bed, and she looked down at the floor to hide it, not answering him. She took a breath, recomposing herself as he explained about Kazu and the things that happened in Hell. "You dont seem to upset about your father being dead." She pointed out, looking at him again now that the blush had dissipated. "Im glad Kazu is alive too, is it bad im curious about how he changed?" She asked.

Neko stared, quickly moving to take the knife back after he cut the mark off "********, Hiei!" She ported the blade. Moving to shadow skin his shoulder. "There was a better way to take care of that!" She snapped, disregarding his question, and Akuro knocking on the door.

Isuna stared at him a moment, before turning to close her book and set it aside. "I wasn't distant by choice. It was a matter of circumstance." She moved, stepping a way from the table and going to the door. "I need a minute."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:50 pm
Hiei looked toward Neko and shrugged a little before he moved and touched the shadow skin. " I didn't want it there forever. Those scar forever." He said and moved ignoring the blood on his clean shirt and shifted crossing his arms and looking to the side. " Can you port me to the bedroom." He asked looking at her.

" I wasn't a fan of my father, Hiei is my father if anything. Lioh wasn't a fan and only wanted me around because if Magnus ******** up I had to step up. His dead too. That's actually nice." He thought about it as they walked. " You won't even believe it's him if you see him really. He looks so different....and him and...uh Iaffrette...they have...um. well they have mate marks now." Jen said blushing about that. Shocked that Iaffrette and Kazu did that.

" Of course, If I'm allowed I will work on the mix to help the scaring and pain well you take a few minutes." Youko said and looked down working on the plants.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:23 pm
Neko sighed, calming down and frowning. "I know that, but there are safer ways of getting them off. Ones that dont involve fileting yourself..." she stepped away, going to the door and opening it a crack, taking a moment to enjoy the cooler air before looking at Akuro. "Im taking Hiei to his room. Ill let you know when hes up to try again for getting checked out." She closed the door again and turned to Hiei, holding her hand out for him to take, porting them to the bedroom once he did.

"Im not a fan of my father either, so i get what you mean." Cillia moved, tilting her head as Jen explained about Iaffrette and Kazu. "Mate Marks...you mean like...." she blinked wise eyed at him, blushing again, knowing how marks work and such. "Oh...well...good for them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:57 pm
"I didn't want it on me anymore." He said staring at her and shuddered as he felt the pain over take his side. He sighed and once he got to his room he sat down on the bed and looked down at the floor. " Paper work can be brought to me for tomorrow. I'll work from in here for a few days." He said as he moved reaching toward his bed stand pulling out a pack of smokes and lighting up. Trying to calm himself down. " And a bottle please." He added. He wanted a drink as well.

Jen laughed a little. " Yeah, Hell was a little crazy." He said walking beside her and moved as they walked into the capital and as they walked he pointed at the mieure shop." And that's kazu's new place. Should be up and running next few days." Jen said as the walked. He moved glancing at Cillia. " And the place I want to take you for a bite to eat, is just down here." He said with a smile.

Sayuri stood in the market, it was rare for her to be out of her grove but she had grab a few things. She ran her hand through her hair and smiled talking to one of the stall peoples. " Thank you." She said and turned to leave and started walking, holding a bag before she walked right into Iaffrette. She blinked and moved bowing. " Sorry, I didn't see you there. Head in the clouds today." She said and stood up and blinked. " Iaffrette?" She asked making sure.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:54 pm
"Ill bring you stuff as soon as you let someone take a blood sample and rebandage you up. I don't care who, i just want to make sure you don't get sick." Neko explained, crossing her arms and watching him. She wasnt keen on handing him anything other than medical treatment at the moment. She was tired herself, and really just wanted to go out and track down Saito and Ayame and end this..

Cillia smiled, walking with him and looking around the city.

Iafrette blinked, looking up at Sayuti and getting to her feet. "H,-hello. Nice to see you again, Sayuri. Sorry i was distracted." She apologized, bowing her head a bit.

Isuna leaned against the wall outside, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. It was a lot to process.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm
Hiei stared at Neko for a few seconds as he sucked back his smoke before he moved and laid back on the bed and after a few seconds squashed the smoke butt that was still half lit in his hand and dropped it on the ground after and laid there. " Alright." He said finally giving in and closed his eyes. " You don't have to stay with me if you dont want to anymore. After what happen." He said, he felt disgusting, gross and well actually at this point the fire demon wanted to die. He was in a bad place. " Don't go after them by yourself."

Jen moved ducking into a small stand, it was small and only had a few stools with a table and you could see the cooks. " Over here, Kazy and I used to eat here all the time." Jen said sitting on a stool and smiling. " You'll love the food here." Jen added. " Ah! Prince Jencho, Look at you. " The demon said from behind walking over.

" No that why my bad, I;m so sorry I knocked you over." She said with a smile. " I didn't think you'd be back from hell so soon. Where are the boys? Aren't they normally with you?" Sayuri asked looking at her and blinked and giggled. " Why are you wearing Neko's old clothing?" She asked.

Akuro moved walking out and looked at her with a frown. " Babe...are you okay?" Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm
She stared at him, arms dropping to her sides as he gave her the greenlight to leave. "Is that what you want?" She asked, hands clenched at her sides, frowning. "Im not leaving you Hiei. Thats not how this works. If you want me gone, thats different, but im not leaving you just because of what happened." She explained.

Cillia looked around the stahl, enjoying the atmosphere and smiling as she took a seat next to Jen. She giggled as the employee greeted him with his title. "You come pretty often still?"

Iaffrette nodded. "Jencho is off with his crus, Cillia. Kazuhiro is home sleeping. We all got back from hell just recently." She explained, smiling nervously. "It was a very bust and....interesting last few days. Im sure Kazu will tell you about it shortly" She looked down at her clothes and then back up at Sayuri. "Im borrowing them til i can get mine from Hell. Like i said, an interesting few days."

Isuna nodded, eyes still closed. "I went my whole life thinking i had no family. Being told that my mother was murdered, and that if i didnt behave myself, the man that murdered my mother would come after me too." She opened her eyes and looked back at Akuro. And now im finding out it was all a lie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:32 pm
Hiei moved laying there and shifted trying to get comfy on the bed and rolled over on the bed staring at the wall and he stared toward it trying to think and he shrugged. " I don't want you going. Or leaving but I don't feel worthy to you anymore after what happen." He said quietly with a frown. " I also don't want to leave this room for a long time." He finally said. " He was supposed to be dead. He wasn't supposed to ever come back. Why the ******** did he come back." He said scared, he was terrified. " Everyone knows. I doubt anyone respect me." Hiei mumbled. Part of him wanted to hide as Tear forever.

" Yeah, Almost anytime I'm in the capital. I just get tired of castle food." Jen said with a laugh and smiled. " yes, I'll take my normal and whatever Miss Cillia wants." Jen said with a smile not sure if she wanted him using her title or wanted to keep it down low.

"Kazu actually sleeping?" Sayuri laughed and moved holding her bags and blinked. " Oh, I'll have to come visit him soon then. How long are you in Demon world for?" She asked moving to walk with the Hellion. " How does he like the new shop? I see he moved into our Father's old shop."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 pm
Neko walked over, sitting on the edge of the bed by him. "How about you let me decide whether or not your worthy, kay? If i leave, it wont be because you got hurt or damaged, or whatever it is you feel you are right now. Im not that big of a b***h." She smirked. "If i leave, it'll be because you dont want me around, alright?" She looked over at him, keeping her hands in her lap. It was hard not to reach out and curl up next to him. "Who do you want to fix you up?" She asked.

Cillia looked up at the menu a moment. "Umm, I'll take a small number 3 please." She asked, smiling and crossing her ankles, folding her arms on the counter. "Thanks for keeping it low profile. I dont usually use my title outside the puppet lands. Not unless i have to."

Iaffrette thought for a moment. "I'll be staying here mostly, and only traveling to Hell for Hunts with Jencho now and again." She explained, trying to figure out how to breach the subject with Sayuri about everything that happened. "Umm Sayuri. About Kazuhiro. He may look different when you see him next. He had an incident while we were all in hell."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games