Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:51 pm
*Arrives back on the set and takes a seat right next to Katana. She grins sweetly and holds up her hand to wave over one of her security guards.* Please get Katana and I a chilled bottle of Persecco and 2 Rosso goblets. Getting used to this by now, the personnel have one at the ready and the large man hands her and Gattina a glass.

She turns to Katana and takes a sip of her Italian sparkling wine. She then raises her voice and speaks up to TES and Ryzan.* So……Are we all ready then? I have $1,000 riding on Katana here and I'd like to know the current odds. 3nodding

*Grinning like a cat that swallowed a canary, she just cannot stand it any longer and puts down her glass. She claps twice and another body guard approaches with a long narrow case and a small table. He places the table in front of Psyzapp and Katana and then places the case down.

She turns to her very good friend and hugs her.* I heard about his scene and…and I wanted to do something very special for you since its been a while. wink *She pushes the case closer to Katana, unlatches it and opens it revealing a red velvet lining and within it a custom made Japanese Katana.* I had this specially made just for you. Just for this scene. Its of superior quality and I'm assured its one of a kind. The Master who crafted this steel is renowned. *She picks up the sword with both hands, holds it out on her palms to Katana and bows her head gracefully.* May this sword be true and find you victory. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:04 pm
All she could do was stare at the gorgeous blade in front of her. She recognized the maker's mark of Korehira Watanabe, and she gingerly took the sword from Psy, standing slowly and testing the weight. Perfectly balanced, as she somehow knew it would be. She swallowed hard and gave her friend a watery smile.

"Psy, it's, it's....gorgeous and absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!" She blinked a few times and then grinned.

"What say we get this party started? I'm feeling suddenly inspired, like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. twisted "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm
*eyes the katana that katana is wielding*
That's just great... emotion_facepalm

You have no right to complain talk2hand You were planning to use real daggers, so it is only appropriate she also have a real weapon to defend herself.
Yeah yeah... stare

*settles back in his chair and crosses his arms.*
Well, we're still waiting for Mir and Vass to show up first before we get started.

Ah! Miro just arrived in wardrobe actually... with.. uh... Mr. Tauschung sweatdrop
God emotion_facepalm Couldn't she stay off his c**k for just one night? stressed Mis... you know what to do.
Nuke? emotion_kirakira
You got it.
*merrily skips off to wardrobe* emotion_kirakira  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:04 pm
She arched an eyebrow at Tes, "Well hello there, brother. So, I skimmed the script, but maybe you could tell me my motivation for fighting with the Knave of Hearts?"

She grinned and began doing some practice moves, slowly moving through stances,offensive and defensive with her new favorite toy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm
*He went to go shower and get cleaned up after his "ordeal" and returns to find his wife sitting on her chaise lounger, happily enjoying her persecco and watching Gattina. He takes a seat next to her and just looks at her…the expression on her face, the way her hair cascades along the side of her face, her blue eyes…and it takes him back to when he first laid eyes on her all of those years ago. How much he's loved her all of these years and about all the times they've been in "compromising" situations together.

He actually considered them "together" for decades and marriage was just a legal formality. talk2hand Something she always talked about and wanted. But with him doing what he did and what he promised her Father, Marco Sr., he just didn't feel the time was right. And then that ultimatum came. stare She told him in no uncertain terms she had been waiting long enough and if he wasn't going to marry her she was going to find someone who would. Enter the cop. stare He should have taken her more seriously, but he thought she was bluffing. Leave it her to take a two by four and literally whack him right between the eyes. But oddly enough, that's one of the things he loves about her. heart  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:41 pm
Well, it was -supposed- to be a friendly sparing match to keep your skills sharp and all that. As far as the story goes, the Queen of Hearts and Queen of Diamonds have a minor rivalry since Hearts is considered the higher authority of the Red Dominion even though Hearts and Diamonds are of equal rank, with Diamonds ruling over southern Red Dominion and Hearts ruling the north.

*flipping through a script as his husband explains all this, not finding even a hint at any of it in there* stressed
... are you just making this up as you go? emotion_eyebrow

... yes. ninja
*facepalms* emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:30 am
*Makes a quick detour to the men's room to get cleaned up a bit. Afterwards, he stops at the catering table and fills up a small bowl with some cheeses, salami and crackers, then tops it off with a cluster of grapes. Grabbing a bottle of water, he makes his way over to the set.

On his way, he notices Katana wielding a very shiney katana sword. He stops for a moment to watch her maneuver the weapon, and finds himself impressed with how she handles it. Then he notices Trina and Gio sitting a little ways away, and heaves a heavy sigh. This is -not- going to easy by any means. stressed He thinks about his children and how much time he has missed with them. At least he knows they are well cared for, and will have many opportunities that he cannot possibly provide for them. neutral

Knowing there's going to be backlash, stressed he composes himself, then walks over to the chair he was sitting in earlier. As he's setting down his food on a nearby table, he addresses his ex-wife.* Hello, Trina. You're looking well. How are my children doing? *Takes a seat.* And Gio, good to see you're doing better. Any word on what was in that tainted glass that you drank from earlier? *Opens his water bottle and takes a drink, then recaps it. Will does his best to maintain his composure while waiting on their reactions, and picks a grape off the cluster in his bowl and pops it in his mouth.* ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:23 am
*stands just out of striking distance from the katana blade*
Hmmm... needs a demon curse I think...
*put her hand out in offering to Kat*
May I?
I suppose you could take the time to pull your hair back too, unless you like that flowing look while yielding. emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:29 am
She stopped and looked at Leko,realizing that the demoness was correct. She carefully held the blade and handed the katana over to her friend.

"While the flowing look, as you put it, looks good in movies, it's not practical in real situations. lol " She started making a loose braid and then retrieved an elastic off her wrist to secure the ends.

"All right, not the most attractive look, but functional wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:35 am
*It had been a long time since Leko had cursed an object*
This is kinda exciting, like a christening!
err... or a gathering of a coven?

*just stops talking feeling the others energy in her throat*
*proceeds to place a blessing, no wait a curse! on the blade*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am
A demon christening is always nice. The fox spirit starts taking tallys on all the bets made. ******** I should have made additional bet sets of timing. Like how long TES would last kinda thing. stressed Why do I think of these things last minute!?  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:47 am
Walking by and flips his s**t when he sees Katana's hair. eek stressed He walks right up to her waggling his finger and head bobbing. talk2hand

Oh no you DIN'T!!! Guuuuuuuurlfriend!!! No no! talk2hand

Takes her hand and smacks the back of her hand.

You come with me Missy and we will do a "proper" updo for you.

Pulls Katana away to his salon.

I cannot BE-LIEVE you'd be on camera like this. YOU are going to RUIN my reputation! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:57 am
"What? Sergio?! Or are you Gunter?! Waitaminit, dammit, I can't have my hair down in a damn swordfight!!"

She halfway thought about seriously injuring him, but remembered how much Psy loved these kooks. So, she allowed herself to be half led, half drug back to wardrobe to be made presentable yet again. stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games