Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:32 pm
~ Adult time ~

Zeltion started to laugh seeing her covering her face. " Do not worry. I know that is not what you meant nor am I going to say the joke. Just try not to say those type of things around him. Other wise he will tell the joke and embarrass you which will lead to you hitting him.", he said as if he could see it all happening before his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:39 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She smiled a bit hearing his laugh. Slowly she moved her hand away from her face. Before moving her one arm under her head. "Well, you're not wrong about that. I love him, but when you don't have a fliter on your mouth. You say the damnedest things. But you should know that from being around both him and I.", she said, with a smile of her own.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:52 pm
~ Adult time ~

Zeltion's eye twitched out of a little bit of annoyance when she said that. " Yes. Yes I do. The mouth your brother has on him has gotten us into some every big trouble in the past. And before you ask no it has never gotten us out of trouble.", he said as his headache started coming back from remembering all the time they had to deal with the consequences of Curson's big mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She giggled a bit seeing his eye twitch. Only to reach over and brush his hair from his face. "I should of known that his mouth would never get you out of trouble..", she said, before noticing that she moved a bit closer to him. When she noticed how close they were, she blushed a bit more. Now she started to move back unless he was to stop her.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:07 pm
~ Adult time ~

He looked at her hand as she brushed some hair away. Confused as to why she had done that he too noticed that she had gotten closer. Seeing her moving back he stopped her before he even realized he did it. A blush come back on his face he was a t a lost for words. " Sorry. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I should go or else we might end up doing something else besides just laying in the same bed together.", he said as he started to get off the bed again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She felt him stop her from pulling back. Only to see his blush, which made her happy. In the aspect, she was not the only one to feel this way. "But what if I'm curious of how good you kiss.", she said, as the filter on her mouth was off. Blushing she looked him after covering her mouth and groaned.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:29 pm
~ Adult time ~

His blush started to deepen as she said that. Looking at her he scratched the back of his head. " Well then maybe it is okay to do at least one other thing besides lay together.", he said in a way that told her if she wanted to kiss he wouldn't pull away or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:37 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She watched him pause like that, and heard what he said. Blushing she pulled him closer before kissing the corner of his mouth. After that, she let her lips touch his directly. Blushing madly she let her eyes closed. Only to wait and see if he'd take control.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 pm
~ Adult time ~

As she kissed him he was at a lost on what to do. So for the most part he did what she was doing as he tried to kiss her back. But then a feeling inside told him to grab her arms and bring her closer into the kiss. Following the feeling he did just that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:47 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She gasped when he pulled her closer to him and into the kiss. Her own arms gone around his neck. Before she knew it, she started to lick his lips. Trying to get his lips to part. Once they parted, she started to try to coax his tongue with hers. Soon enough her tongue darted back into her mouth. Of course trying to coax him to kiss her back in such a way.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:57 pm
~ Adult time ~

As she started to lick his lips he was confused and it continued until she put her tongue in his mouth. He had no idea what she was doing all he could tell was that he was enjoying it. Feeling her take her tongue out he wanted to keep doing it so he had his tongue follow hers back into her mouth. Doing exactly as she did he tried to copy what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:10 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

Now she let her tongue wag war with his. Some how she had pulled him onto her, letting him top her. Of course she was now laying on the bed. One of her legs were bumping his side. With her eyes still closed, she thought she heard movement near her door. Yet for now she was focused on the kiss.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 am
~ Adult time ~

As she was pulling hi to be on top he followed her. His tongue wagging war with hers he wasn't going to lose. He was so focused and lost in the kiss that he was not paying attention to anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:23 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~ adult time ~

Cameron Stormwind

She felt her hands go into his hair, well one on his neck and the other one his waist. Feeling him not backing away from the kiss, she moaned. Only to coax the kiss to go deep. Now she felt her body start to press against his. As her one hand on the back of his neck, seemed to mess with his hair a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:32 am
~ Adult time ~

Feeling her wanting the kiss to go deeper and so did he that made him have the kiss get deeper. As her hands roamed his body to go to his waist and neck he thought that he should do the same. So he had one had go to her stomach and slowly traced its way up until he felt her rid cage then he had his hand slowly follow it down to the side of her stomach then went down to her waist.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games