Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:24 pm
I have a bunch of questions! Most of them are for the halloween battles.

Can we switch pokemon in normal mode?

On Pumpkaboo the move Worry Seed says in just prevents sleep for 5 turns, but bulbapedia says it is supposed to change the target's ability to insomnia. Wanted to point this out in case you didn't do this on purpose.

Pumpkaboo used Trick and took an item...do I get it back when I'm finished battling?

For the Item Finder event item, would it cut the special halloween items (like rare candy, ragecandybar, etc.) post count in half?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:40 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
I have a bunch of questions! Most of them are for the halloween battles.

Can we switch pokemon in normal mode?

On Pumpkaboo the move Worry Seed says in just prevents sleep for 5 turns, but bulbapedia says it is supposed to change the target's ability to insomnia. Wanted to point this out in case you didn't do this on purpose.

Pumpkaboo used Trick and took an item...do I get it back when I'm finished battling?

For the Item Finder event item, would it cut the special halloween items (like rare candy, ragecandybar, etc.) post count in half?

In Normal Mode, yes you may : ) It's kind of like an NPC battle, with a break after the first five pokemon.

Ah! Thank you for pointing that out, I'll try and check into that ^^

Haha yes, you get the item back, don't worry xD

No, the event items are special in that they won't be effected by moves like Pickup, or items that reduce post counts. Sorry about that :c  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:00 pm
Loonamist

Okay, thank you for all the answers!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:03 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Loonamist

Okay, thank you for all the answers!

No problem ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:56 pm
I noticed a mistake, so in Sinnoh in the Pokemon Mansion/Trophy Garden says to RGN 1-21 but there's 22 Pokemon listed. I just caught a Happiny because it was last on the list (I rolled a 21) only to realize that that Happiny is actually 22, Mime Jr. is 21. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:30 am
I have a question regarding the Haunted House:

Volt switch states that if you are faster than your opponent that you do double damage (or do normal damage if your opponent is faster than you), so my question is as follows: In the Mirror Challenge you go first over your opponent, does this mean that your pokemon is the faster of the two (mean that you do double the damage) or should we treat this like the pokemon is 'faster' than the Characters pokemon and keep it normal damage?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:31 am
Razsminion
I have a question regarding the Haunted House:

Volt switch states that if you are faster than your opponent that you do double damage (or do normal damage if your opponent is faster than you), so my question is as follows: In the Mirror Challenge you go first over your opponent, does this mean that your pokemon is the faster of the two (mean that you do double the damage) or should we treat this like the pokemon is 'faster' than the Characters pokemon and keep it normal damage?
Ummm tricky question. Id say treat is as your faster for simplicity reasons.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:08 am
Shadow - Dragon
I noticed a mistake, so in Sinnoh in the Pokemon Mansion/Trophy Garden says to RGN 1-21 but there's 22 Pokemon listed. I just caught a Happiny because it was last on the list (I rolled a 21) only to realize that that Happiny is actually 22, Mime Jr. is 21. What should I do?

You can keep the happiny and we'll go edit. Thank you for pointing that out!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:28 am
How do you get an Umbreon and a Espeon? Just FP and "day/night time"?

[edit] What about Sylveon?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:13 am
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, as it says in the rules under Evolving Pokemon, for pokemon who evolve by friendship, you need a minimum of 3 FP with a pokemon to evolve it by friendship. For espeon and umbreon, you would need 3 FP and then level Umbreon up at night time, and espeon during the day. :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:22 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

Yes, as it says in the rules under Evolving Pokemon, for pokemon who evolve by friendship, you need a minimum of 3 FP with a pokemon to evolve it by friendship. For espeon and umbreon, you would need 3 FP and then level Umbreon up at night time, and espeon during the day. :0

-face palm- I don't know why I didn't think to look there, thank you for explaining it here as well though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:27 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

I can't find Sylveon though, is it if she levels up knowing a fairy type move like in the games?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:51 pm
Okay! So....I rolled a 10 on the Trick-or-Treat thing for the haunted house event, and when looking through my options, I decided a Sylveon would be awesome for Mitsu. But, I can only claim first stage Pokémon. Could I claim an Eevee and evolve it into a Sylveon?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:28 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

I can't find Sylveon though, is it if she levels up knowing a fairy type move like in the games?

Yes, it has to have 3 friend points and level up with a fairy move : )

CLCyrus
Okay! So....I rolled a 10 on the Trick-or-Treat thing for the haunted house event, and when looking through my options, I decided a Sylveon would be awesome for Mitsu. But, I can only claim first stage Pokémon. Could I claim an Eevee and evolve it into a Sylveon?

I... I'm sorry, but... you have to claim something that falls into the qualifications of the roll, and eevee is not a first stage fairy pokemon o ~o ; You can't claim what the giveaway doesn't give out...  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:09 pm
Loonamist
I... I'm sorry, but... you have to claim something that falls into the qualifications of the roll, and eevee is not a first stage fairy pokemon o ~o ; You can't claim what the giveaway doesn't give out...

Right, but you can claim an egg even though the giveaway didn't hand out eggs....Because it was still going to be a level 5 when it hatched, right? If someone's going to evolve it into a Fairy, it's the same logic you used.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games