Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:34 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

He breathed a sigh. All these strange events just reminded him why he didn't want to attend these types of events in the first place. This is Soleil they're talking about with the island of this 'magical' fruit they were talking about. He jolted the moment he felt a lair of hands on his back and turned around only to realize that Esme was trying to call him down. The red head shook his head and reassured him with a small smile. "Thanks. I'll be alright." he answered, then turned his head towards Sahar, who appears to be excited regarding this topic. Seth let out a small chuckle at his enthusiasm and gave a small nod. "I can always tell you more about the island some time if you'd like though it may sound a little.. exaggerated." truth be told, it still felt like a dream to him. Now that he gave it some thought, the sudden climate changes and strange encounters he experienced in the jungle were a little hard to believe. Then again, this is a magical city after all. "I'm alright. Sorry if I had startled you." he stated and nodded in agreement at Sahar's request then shifted his attention to Esme once more. "You alright with that?" he asked. It was then he heard a familiar voice call out to him and he turned around. Rina? Ah, right. Probably just another hallucination. The red head frowned and turned away. Honestly, haven't the culprit have their fair share of fun already. How long are they even planning to keep this up. He turned his head after feeling the small tug on his shirt. He gazed at the woman, wondering just how a hallucination can interact with him. He fell silent and gazed at her with a blank expression. It was after a while that he had finally came to realize how stupid he was. "s**t, you're actually real. Aren't you with your dad? Are you alright? You're not experiencing anything strange, are you?" a worried look soon took over his once calm expression as he held her by the shoulder and spun her around, inspecting for any possible injuries. He then breathed a sigh of relief and laughed. "Thank god nothing's wrong. Yeah-.. yeah. I'm alright. So far so good." he shrugged and nonchalantly took her hand.

"Um- this is Rina. My.. uh-.. girlfriend-" he introduced her to them though his voice had slowly became inaudible at the end of his sentence.

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Rina ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

i am rare pepe

Name

Name

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme found himself a little curious about the conversation between Sahar and Seth in spite of himself. He had assumed that the legend of the Nanoa fruit was just that, a legend and nothing more. He thought perhaps it was something fabricated by the tourist industry to bring young couples in love to Soleil City. After all, one could wander around for days without hearing more than a whisper or two about the legendary fruit then head back home full of wonder, skin tanned and vacation well enjoyed despite never actually trying the fruit. It was a great gimmick, but of no real interest to Esme who was perpetually single. How was he supposed to find a soulmate? He couldn’t even get a regular boyfriend. But the two men with him spoke of the fruit as though there was no doubt in their minds that it was a real thing. More than that, Seth claimed to have found one. Somehow Esme did not think that the rough looking guy who was not exactly announcing himself to everyone around was part of a tourist attracting gimmick. But did that mean that he thought the fruit was a real thing? That seemed silly to even believe.

The blue haired male was a little surprised when Seth took him by the arms and he stared at the man with wide eyes. Seth furrowed his brows, let him go and, after a moment, gave a pat to his head. And Esme smiled in spite of himself. Just like when Gideon had pat his head, it reminded him a little of his father and really did help him to relax. What would his father say in a situation like this? Well, that was hard to even imagine, but he was sure dad would tell him not to worry. Letting himself get agitated wouldn’t help matters and being calm really couldn’t hurt. So he let himself be calmed and listened idly as Seth answered Sahar’s curiosity. He even let himself become curious; was the fruit real? How was it acquired if it was? Was it even safe to eat? Thinking about the fruit wasn’t nearly as scary as thinking about his strange rash, Seth’s hallucinations, and Sahar’s memory loss. The fruit was harmless to them one way or another; Esme and Sahar were not with a potential soulmate and Esme just assumed that Seth had found his. Harmless legendary fruit was completely safe to think about.

But he would not be allowed that distraction for very long. It was hard to stay distracted when strange hallucinations kept plaguing Seth. Esme had just met the man, but he still felt worried and wished that he could help. But moving away from the crowd and to the edge of the beach had not helped. He was still covered in strange growths, Sahar was still holding onto Seth to avoid getting lost and Seth had once again seen something horrible involving his mother. Esme reached out tentatively then drew his hand back to his chest. How did he really comfort someone after that? And who would want to have him touch them right then? But Esme shook that second thought quickly; Seth hadn’t hesitated to comfort him, after all. He was much too short to pat Seth on the head, so he tried rubbing the man’s back instead.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Seth
♪♪♫ Mood: Sympathetic, a little curious
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

Lyeisander

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image
The whole world trying, to tame the spark
But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
Catch the shimmer of showering stars
The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

Aislinn couldn't help but laugh at Blaze's antics about wanting to go to the food stands before everything good was gone. As she was about to take a step she heard Shinzo speak and the young woman couldn't help but tilt her head to the side."Shivering does not make a sound Shinzo, but thank you for letting me borrow this once again." The shaman said as she noticed that he was leaving her. Following after him, the boots that she was wearing were slowly going into the sand, but it didn't bother the woman in her opinion. Then Aislinn broke out into a run and chased after Blaze and Solaris who were close to the food stand.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
Make me remember all I forgot
Watch me become just an animal
Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
Thoughts: .....
Money: $1000
OOC:

tokyoloverTM
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1221 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Confused, panicked, frightened
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Makaio and Yang
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None
                                            Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Dress, shoes, bag

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

As Makaio stood up Lola began to shake, unable to control the rising fear. He could easily overpower her, and it would be even easier since she weighed half as much as a normal person her stature. He raised his hands defensively as he spoke but it didn't matter to her, she still flinched from the action. It was the sincerity in his voice that managed to push back the fear gripping her mind enough for her to gain some clarity, even through the slurring that she heard. Why did he have reason to harm her? He didn't actually know what she was, and neither did Yang. Her back and tail were securely covered up. Plus if the two of them were not human, would they really dislike her for not being one either?

It eased her a bit thinking that they couldn't hate her for being a huldra. In fact they probably shared a lot in common with being different, right? But there was no way of really knowing unless she told them. Maybe if she could just get the words out she could get over being frightened of whatever was plaguing her mind. It could possibly shake loose whatever darkness had a tight hold on her. Gulping down some air she spoke up shakily, somehow finding the courage to answer him honestly. "It's b-because I...I'm... I'm a--"

"Trold," whispered a familiar voice in her ear. She tensed up and her gaze seemed to become distant, looking through to another time. The entire reason she had such a fear of drunk men was because the breath of alcohol, which the scent lingered in the air around her, was always accompanied by images and feelings that she didn't want to remember.

"I'm not," she whimpered in a hushed tone.

"Uhyre."

"I'm not a monster!" Her voice came out shrill as she begged the voice to believe her.

"Du er ulækker!"

The venom and disdain surrounding the words crushed her and she erupted into hysteric crying. "Jeg er beklager! Jeg er beklager!" Her skin crawled and tail ached as if unseen hands were on her, bringing back vivid memories of her last night in Denmark. The heavy feeling in her heart was crippling and she didn't understand why she had no control over her own thoughts. Even when she had come across the unpleasant memories before she was always able to fight them off. But this... What ever this was it just wouldn't let her.

After awhile she came to realize that Yang had spoken to her, granted it didn't sound like the voice of a young girl anymore. In her hysteria she couldn't decipher the English words as her mind reverted back to Danish. What she said slowly began to make sense and she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, though it was futile as they wouldn't stop flowing. If she was bewitched, then that would explain the sudden dark feelings! But that didn't mean she knew how to counteract it. "I-I can't stop it! P-please! M-make it g-go away!"

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: Translation: Troll; monster, you are disgusting, I'm sorry. _)

i am rare pepe

Yami Miyagawa

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image
Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain ran across the sand with Edin on his shoulders, grinning ear to ear. He set her down at the shot roulette, where a die and a shot glass full of alcohol was placed in front of them. Cain sniffed it, then scrunched up his nose. Then laughed loudly, because he had a nose! His eyes found Edin, and he refocused. All they had in his time period was mead. Mead was never this strong. There was also communion wine, but this didn’t seem like it either.

In the olden days, Cervantes and his friends would hide out in the woods for the Friar to come by with the communion wine. With a silver tongue, they would convince him that perhaps the trees need a little blessing. Then perhaps the rocks? Oh, and dirt, of course. Before they knew it, they would have blessed everything, and the poor Friar would be out of wine.

Still, nothing like this. He looked at Edin and the die.
“I suppose we roll, and drink on an odd number.” At least it wasn’t a weapon to the head, like he thought it would be.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: heart Edin heart .~. Company: Edin .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, Jeans, sneakers .~.

CheeseBuhgah

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: ♥Cain♥
          In the company of: Cain
          In a relationship with: No one
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$223.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin placed her feet in the sand as he set her down. Putting her shoes down beside her, she watched the die roll onto the table. There were multiple types of drinks on the table. She could smell the rum and the vodka in some of the glass. The scent hit her nose like a freight train which made her nose squint a bit. She looked up at Cain when he mentioned about rolling the die. "Yeah, I guess so. I could roll first?". She grabs the die and rolls it. The six dots appears face up on the table. She was safe this round. Then she grabs it up and hands it to Cain. "Haha, your turn, dearie".

Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:21 pm

" Only to a normal ear you can not hear it." Shinzo stated before he watched the pink hair girl run off ahead. Blaze was looking at all the kinds of the food at the stand in awe, almost drooling. " Oh man I do not know what to pick! What if they taste like pear!? Or what if only one thing did not taste like pear!?" The red head had to be careful now. He sniffed the stand, hoping that he could smell out what taste like a pear but nothing did. " Nothing smells like pear! Alright I am just going to go for it! Sir I would like a hot bun please!" Blaze asked the man behind the stand who nodded and handed him a hot bun after Blaze paid. Without blowing on it or anything Blaze took one old big bite. "PEAR!" He shouted and turned to his older brother who had just joined the group and shoved the hot bun in Shinzo's mouth. "Shinzo it taste like a pear no!?" Blaze asked. Shinzo nearly choked on the damn thing, coughing the blue flamed fox glared at his half brother. " You damn idiot are you trying to kill me!?" He snapped before hitting him on the head, turning Blazes hair a bright green.

Crushing on: No one yet
          Money: $800
          Mood: fine
          Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
          Mood: Fine
          Cheery:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:45 pm
          SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
          •Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia waited for his response when seeing he didn't really have one she wondered if it was because of what was going on. Though when asked if it was lonely she gave a small shrug but at the mention of more she tilted her head confused. More? What more was there than lust? She then realized he was talking about love. She sat there for moment then rested the pad on her leg. Did she want love? She didn't know what love really is since she's never felt it. She wrote on the pad and flipped it to him. It's what I'm used to. I don't need love attached to my food. Maybe that's why He wanted her so bad she understood that there would never b any love between them. She tightened her grip on the bad getting upset at the thought. When he told her he didn't have another question she took the pad and showed her own question. So your name is Silverfang or is that your swords name? She looked at his sword still not worried that he had it. She then had a knee question. Scribbling I down quickly she showed it to him What do the humans think? Do they think you are cosplaying? She gave a silent laugh at the idea of it since the way he spoke people would think that or that he was acting for something. She gave him a smile surprised at how nice this was. She just met him but he was the only one that was trying to get to know her plus he was willingly protecting her. Which reminded her to tell him that she thought it was alright for her to be on her own or she could just wait.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Bookworm 100
          • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
          • Perfect Attendance 400
          • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
          PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 pm
          User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
          xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time Blaze was done buying the food, Solaris just watched, more so with the antics. When the red-head spoke about the hot bun also tasting like a pear, that's when she had to do something to clarify, just to prevent the silly argument from escalating even further. She snatched the bun from his hand and took a bite. She chewed on it thoroughly, inspecting for the taste.

"It does taste normal to me. Looks like you eating the food and then it tasted like the pear is definitely the side-effect from the mirage. Like only I can hear those abhorrent voices on my ears and in my head."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious
          Company: the Shakaku siblings and Aislinn
          Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
          OOC:

tokyoloverTM

Amour1568

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:48 pm
          User Image
          The whole world trying, to tame the spark
          But we've got fire, burning bright, hidden
          Catch the shimmer of showering stars
          The sky gets dimmer, and your light shows

𝓐islinn 𝓜azurak

As soon as Aislinn arrived to the food stand after Blaze and Solaris had, the pink haired woman looked at each of the food items debating on which to get herself. Finally after a few minutes of looking, the shaman opened her mouth to speak to the man behind the stand. "Could I get a funnel cake?" She asked the man who nodded his head before making the funnel cake. As she waited for the funnel cake, Aislinn turned her head towards the two brothers and Solaris before laughing at the fact Blaze's hair had turned to a bright green color. "Blaze I think you should look at your hair or something. The female shaman said as she was getting her funnel cake and paid the food stand man. After she had done this, the woman walks over to the small group and begins to eat her funnel cake. Once she had a few bites, the woman looks towards Shinzo and offers him some. "Would you like some, and don't worry I'm okay with it turning color." Aislinn said with a small smile upon her face.

You are the vision I'm looking for (looking for)
          Make me remember all I forgot
          Watch me become just an animal
          Naked to nothing more than who we are

Where: Lune Beach
          Wearing: Aislinns Winter Outfit
          With: Blaze and Shinzo Shakaku, Solaris Windstorm
          Thoughts: .....
          Money: $995.50
          OOC:

tokyoloverTM
          Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:39 pm
          whiters4

tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: I'm so sorry it took me so long, guys. Feeling: A Little Better, Just A Bit More...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

No portrayal of happiness could reflect the amount of pure joy it sent through the mystery man to see them all screaming and crawling away in fear. Shells growing on limbs, roots attaching to the ground, some people slouching as if they saw the world in black in white - it was all so magnificent! It was something he hadn't seen for truly... His smile faded to a scowl - months. Not ever since those damn forsaken brats had come across his scheme and completely demolished him in an endless fight. He readjusted the front of his hoodie, tugging at the linings that covered the black vapors fuming from his head. One down, two to go. Now if he could just get the fruit off of his hands and... A rather orange haired boy began to slink across the sand excitedly; a smile slapped onto his face. If he could just reach in mentally, he could see exactly what was making him so happy, but alas, he was still too weak to find out. Instead he hummed and eyed the wandering couple, covering what area of his liquidated torso he could so as not to give away his absence of a solid form. He strained with a smile, gesturing towards them excitedly. "Come, come, come..~" He brought his hands rapidly towards himself, speaking as if they were going to run out of time any moment. He slipped a hand into his pocket, poking the very corner of the fruit from within the confines of his jacket. Blast this damned sand. Picking up a foot and quickly shaking it off, he spun it in his hands by turning his palms, showing off it's five corners and two leaves stricken with green at the top.

Though he had to admit he was more so irritated by their lack of interest and the sudden single entity that had come to ask spoiling questions, he instead snapped his fingers, eliciting a puff of smoke and the fruit was gone from his hands. "A Nanoa fruit, my dear." He seethed with a bored looking glance. "Is meant for couples only. Though I suppose if you have such a suspicion in the thing, then perhaps you'd like to try one yourself?" He began, holding his hand out to her before quickly withdrawing it. "But as it seems, you lack the presence of a mate." There was a smile playing beneath his lips, a flash of white canines as he turned to the prior couple instead, turning his back completely to the raven haired stranger. If he were in his physical form, then perhaps he'd spend a little more time on her... But for now, he needed to sell these fruit and get them in the ground before the clock struck midnight. "Now then... The legendary Nanoa fruit of Mykronos. If you're interested in finding your soul mate, of course, then would it appease you to share one between yourself and this lovely maiden?" He was amused, he had to say. The panic made him shudder in enjoyment.

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:42 pm
          User Image

Name: Marcus
          Race: Inu
          Company: Silvia
          Mood: Curious

Marcus couldnt help himself but laugh even if it was brief. She did have a good point, what was the point of falling for someone who would simply die when she was done. But it did raise a certain question, but he would answer her first before he asked the next question. So when she was finished writing he looked at the notepad and was about to answer before she started to scribble on the pad again with another question. He tilted his head slightly and took a slight breath. "Well to answer the first question my real name is Marcus." He glanced at the sword for a second and back at her. "They called my Silverfang for several reasons. While I do love the claymore, my weapon of choice is these." He reached at his hip and lifted two sheathed daggers. The claymore is powerful but daggers I can get close and personal and I move faster then any human. These are my fangs." He held them out to her in case she wanted to take a look at them.

He righted his head and smiled for a moment. "And as to your second question some of them do think I am cosplaying...well most of them since this is Japan. But those that know better tend to avoid me." He sighed lightly, feeling a brief pang of loneliness. "I used to be a raider, destroyed dozens of villages to help my own home. And even if I dont unsheathe the blade, I am still quite lethal. Its funny to see them avoid me...though at times I kinda wish to just have company...if that makes any sense." He stayed silent for a moment before he raised his hand and gently took a little bit of her hair between his fingers. "Red, a very nice color...my next question is...what would you do if you met another who couldnt die from your feedings?" He was honestly curious at this point, even with the boredom he had to wonder.

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
          Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
          • Gaian 50
          • Member 100
          • Citizen 200
          PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:40 pm
          User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
          User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher was already smiling out of control, and so inadvertently continued to do so once Kurocho greeted him. He was even smiling when he squealed over Luka, beginning to stutter for the words when the blonde questioned his concern. The woman who was currently housing him answered the question in his stead, more than likely using much more composed wording than he could. "Ah, maybe you're too warm? It's breezy, but it's still really hot out today." He pointed out, trying to side with Kuro in being very gentle about it. He was unsure, jumping slightly as he caught the sight of the fruit disappearing out of the corner of his eye. The hooded stranger had graciously shown it to them when they approached, but once a third person showed up he changed his tone. Kuro had sounded a little less than friendly to begin with, so the mushi wasn't sure how to react.

Turning away from Luka and towards the stranger, he cocked his head. Soul mates. He always thought it was a very beautiful concept for humans to have, and wondered if it was possible for a creature that didn't have a soul to begin with. This is what peeked his interest. Though Luka may not be as sure about suddenly testing whether they were meant for each other, the mushi was set on trying it out. Whether it failed or not, the man held out his hand to recieve the fruit. "Are you up for this, Luka?" He asked over his shoulder, grazing her over with his vibrant green orbs. "Well take a little break after this, make sure you don't start feeling too unwell."

User Image
          ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
          XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka & a stranger! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
          Speech= Speech
          tokyoloverTM

oOBookwormYumiOo

The_Little_Rabbit

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am
          SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
          •Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Calm

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia smirked when finding out his name. When he explained why he was called silverfang she looked at his daggers. She ran a finger over one inspecting the handles and noting how well kept they were. Listening to talk about people avoiding him she continued to play with his daggers. When hearing if she understood him she looked up at him and gave a nod since she didn't want to hide what she was from humans but to them she would just be a demon. A soul sucking demon that kills who ever they sleep with. She looked back down at the daggers and pricked herself when feeling him play with her hair. She looked at him and felt a tint grow on her cheeks since he assumed she killed hose she slept with as well. She popped the finger that was bleeding in her mouth and wrote on the pad. I don't kill anyone. I was taught how to take peoples life force through their orgasm. She tapped her pen on the pad think of how to explain it better that they don't die. They would just feel weak I suppose the same after having sex with a regular person. Kissing is different. Has a stronger pull since I'm actually pulling from the soul. She slowly turned the pad to him and waited for his reaction while the tint was still on her cheeks. She should have guessed that he would think the same of her killing people she did come close to it when she left the him since she was so weak. She had almost sucked a person entire soul through a kiss. She's always been embarrassed to have made a mistake like that.

Will you save me

sabreworg

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
          • Ultimate Player 200
          • Bookworm 100
          • Tycoon 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
          • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
          • Cat Fancier 100
          PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:09 pm
          User Image
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Intruiged [ Location ] Beach
          [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxxTsuki wasn’t expecting an answer out of Integra for she knew the female couldn’t talk. She began to look around. Maybe they could find something that the female could write on so that she would feel more at ease. Though at the moment, Integra didn’t look mad so she would assume the female had just been busy. She would get her answer eventually. First, Tsuki wanted to calm Integra down. She wished to help the girl as the crystals continued to form around her body. For Tsuki, she really did look like a doll now.

Feeling Integra tremble against her, Tsuki calmly raised a hand to rub the female’s cheek, offering a gentle smile. ”It’s okay Integra…if you look around, strange things are happening all over here. Maybe it is just part of the festival and will go away. If it doesn’t, we’ll find a way to fix this okay? Besides I think you still look quite ravishing.” Continuing to walk, Tsuki was still oddly calm. She was used to oddities. Though with Integra being so close, Tsuki still had the urge to want to bite the girl. Of course she had more control than that, so she would do no such thing. So instead, she would distract them both by deciding which stall to go to, maybe winning a prize for Integra. Festivals were meant to be fun after all. Humming slightly, she turned to the female again. ”Was there a stall you wanted to go to first?” Tsuki was polite in this situation, if Integra didn’t point to anywhere, she would make the decision instead. If this didn’t work, she would offer to play her music for the female for surely that would take her mind off of things.

OOC:
          Coheart

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games