Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:05 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When she woke up grumbling Damian stopped and then sensed that she might not have had a good dream. So he said."What's wrong Abigail.
Did you have a bad dream?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:17 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Now she looked at him and sighed. "Look before I forget all of it..." She said. Only to know she was stupid for being so scared in the dream. Though she knew the fact that there was already so many kids, would floor Damian.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just sat with his eyes meeting hers. He waited for her to tell him what was wrong. He didn't read her mind. He wanted her to tell him herself.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:12 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail tiredly grumbled at Damian before sighing. "I swear this, nightmare, will make me sound crazier... I don't know what happened at the very start of it. But I just know that I had to get all four of our kids into a safe room. A ten year old, a pair of six years olds, and a newborn baby... And I saw the Walking Dead zombies trying to get to us..." She said well looking into his eyes. Before she started to climb out of the bed only to brush her hair, in the bathroom.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:36 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian listened to Abigail and then followed after her as she went brush her hair."The nightmare didn't make you sound crazy. Fear strikes everyone differently. But you had courage as well trying to defend our children in your dream."He chuckled and then said."Although I must admit I am surprised that we had four children. Although I am not against it."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:42 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed and looked at him, well still brushing her hair. "I figure that you wouldn't protest to a bigger number. At least long as it's over two. Though with time, we'll see just how many kids we actually have. So do you know anything about vampires pregnancies?" She said. Only to start to braid her hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then said."Well if anything they are about a month or two longer than humans but there are no side effect on the mother. Most would call us undead but that is untrue. We are alive we just don't have souls and are consisted of magic. That is how I have lived all those years without eating or sleeping."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:08 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him as he spoke and nodded. Now she moved behind him and started to brush his hair. "But I do image you fussing over the first child in worry."[/color,] She said. Only to read his body language.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian laughed a bit and said."I will most definitely fuss over our first child. I don't want them to have my life. If anything were to happen to them both heaven and earth will feel my wrath."He leaned down closer so Abigail had an easier time to brush his hair.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:23 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled hearing that'd he be fussy over his offspring. "And with every kid after the first, we'll have a new adventure. Though do vampire babies need blood or milk?", She asked. Cause well pop culture had made up so many different"rules" for vampires.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled thinking off his future child. Then when she asked what a infant vampire might need he thought about it and then said."Well they might need both at different times. Sometimes it would be milk and other times it might be blood. I have never been around an infant of our kind before so it will be an adventure for both of us."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:11 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded and then she put his hair into a braid before patting his waist. "I have to admit, that I do want a kid after we're married. But what do you think?", She asked. Not knowing if he would care one of their children being born out of wedlock.

Now she gone and sat on the bed only to start braiding her hair without looking. Of course she had her ears open for his reply. Despite her imagine their future nights in each other's embrace.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it for a fraction of a second and then said."Abigail I would love to have a child with you. I don't care if it's before we are married or after. I just want to hold something that is a combination of the both of us."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:49 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and blushed. "Well I rather not look like a whale in my wedding dress. So I rather say, after." She said, as it was already June. "What month shall we have it done? I think Spring and outside is a good combination. But don't forget the Spring Equinox and times like that." She mused. Before she finished braiding her hair.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."How about March twenty first.
It's the start of the new seasonal year and it also means new beginnings."
He went to her and kissed her neck."It would be a new beginning for us as well."
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games