Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:10 am
Alice Liddell-Margatroid
Hello everyone! I'm Alice Liddell-Margatroid, and I recently joined and posted my profile! Looking forward to RPing with all of you!

Welcome to the guild :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 pm
Hey There I'm new to this guild and I just Created a Profile. My guy needs a home So please let me know where theres a free spot he can livehe can live....

You can find Hiroshi Here

If you like him, but don't have space for him just let me know. he doesn't have to room with his future BF, so if you got a room and you guy is taken, just let mine stay there 4laugh

Thanks!  

44LoneBlueFox44

Generous Cutie-Pie

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:57 am
going to be it payson, AZ Tuesday, not sure if we will be staying the night up there or just a day trip, so I won't be able to post quickly as I usually do in the rp guilds just telling you ahead of time just in case.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:12 pm
Hello everyone! Is this a guild being revived? It doesn't seem very, er. Active. . u . Anyways, Cutesu here and I look forward to role playing with you all!  

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

Ghost Eye Darling

Dangerous Lover

7,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:22 pm
I was fairly surprised to be invited to this guild. Haven't seen and invite in a long time. : ) I think I'll enjoy my time here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm
It seems like a lot of posts are from months ago with two active topics that are both 50+ pages in. ; ;' I hate trying to weasel my way into something like that.  

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:20 pm
Every now and then I'll invite 50+ people to revive the guild and it goes up and running for a few months. Today was one of those days!
Ask if anyone wants to meet up in a thread, thats the way to get things running!
My character Keahi was stirring up trouble in the Art room last. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 pm
I got the profile up for Gabriel if anyone wants to make baby plot bunnies.

Fair warning though: Gabriel is best suited for other darker characters and probably will not pay any mind to happy go lucky, super cheery types.

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:34 am
fukworkgosurf
s-so cutesu
I got the profile up for Gabriel if anyone wants to make baby plot bunnies.

Fair warning though: Gabriel is best suited for other darker characters and probably will not pay any mind to happy go lucky, super cheery types.

Damnnn...
He's hot.
Keahi wants to f*ck [ strike? ]with[ /strike? ] him.

I might start him up in the music room.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:46 pm
I'm new and I have no idea what i should do. I dont know whos active still on here.  

VampireKing_26

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 pm
s-so cutesu

What's the point in making a character that doesn't want to interact with anyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 pm
VampireKing_ 26
I'm new and I have no idea what i should do. I dont know whos active still on here.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier!
Why don't you make a character and post them somewhere? Or ask if someone wants to interact?  

Angel Girl Leah
Captain

En-Faye

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:20 pm
fukworkgosurf
s-so cutesu

What's the point in making a character that doesn't want to interact with anyone?

To create conflict or something else? Haha, depends on the setting, but just because a character doesn't like interacting with one type doesn't mean they won't interact at all. owo Sometimes you have to work for that interaction; follow after them or something. I've made characters where they tend to be loners but in the right situation they will hang out with other people. Besides, getting called a girl probably didn't help. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 am
En-Faye

Exactly. There is a way to approach all different character types. I already stated the type of person that Gabriel will likely respond to. Rude and loud aren't the type. I play all kinds of character types and each character type responds different to others. Hence, their role. Gabriel did respond, but his type isn't the type to find being called a girl mature enough to stick around. He's an old young man.  

Miyoko Hayashi V2

Dedicated Noob

Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games