Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:44 pm
Kaia Topaz
Hey there! My name is Kaia I started playing Gaia way back in 08. I was fairly well established before my attention drew me elsewhere. Teenagers tend not to have the best attention span to be honest. I have returned again as a 26 year old house wife and mother to relive the nostalgia of my teens... unfortunately I didn't find much of that at all.

I don't need to tell you of all the things that have changed for the worse I'm sure you all are very well aware. I just hope by my being a part of this guild, and being active within this small community that we as a collective can make a change for the better!

EDIT: I also do lots of graphics design work and would love to be of help however I can in this capacity. Not sure who would be in charge of this, but siggy buttons, advertising banners, headers whatever you want I can at least attempt to help.

Hello. Welcome home heart
We all feel the same way about it. All of the guild crew were around to watch it start happening 3 years ago so we've seen it all go down. If you have questions we can help answer them.
It's really great that you have those talents to offer we appreciate it so much.
Right now we've got a couple of campaigns going on, in the form of petitions so be sure to check those out, every signature helps. We try to frequent the ATS every week and try to get answers and suggestions in so if you have something bring it! Lol. We just want to stand as a group to represent to Gaia what the community wants from our site, and try to keep pushing until it is done/fixed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:40 am
Greetings, everybody, my name is Maya biggrin
I just joined this guild a few minutes ago, because I really want to be a part of changing Gaia to a better way ^^

Actually,I have been playing Gaia since the end of 2012, but I've just been back here a few weeks ago
The first reason I joined Gaia is due to Tinierme shutting down sad [any Tinierme veterans here?]

Anyway, I have been in hiatus for around 3 years, and when I got back here, things have taken a sudden change, the most noticeable one is the inflation O.O
I have researched the things that happened in Gaia while I'm off, and discovered some nasty things happening in Gaia.
Because of it, I grow the will to change Gaia; stops to be a passive member and I discovered this guild ^^ [thanks to RC Guild Staff that promoted this guild in his shop!]

So, pleased to meet you all, and I hope we can work well together! biggrin

MayaXan

Dedicated Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 pm
MayaXan
I just joined this guild a few minutes ago, because I really want to be a part of changing Gaia to a better way ^^

Actually,I have been playing Gaia since the end of 2012, but I've just been back here a few weeks ago
The first reason I joined Gaia is due to Tinierme shutting down sad [any Tinierme veterans here?]

Anyway, I have been in hiatus for around 3 years, and when I got back here, things have taken a sudden change, the most noticeable one is the inflation O.O
I have researched the things that happened in Gaia while I'm off, and discovered some nasty things happening in Gaia.
Because of it, I grow the will to change Gaia; stops to be a passive member and I discovered this guild ^^ [thanks to RG Guild Staff that promoted this guild in his shop!]

Glad to know that he guild promotion in our vend is working! razz

Welcome! And thanks for signing petitions! At the moment they are probably the most important part of our cause, next to being at the ATS every week.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, oh my gosh please let us hear them. As much member support as our little guild staff can get the louder we can be.

If you have any questions from the last 3 years we can help you out with that too.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:02 am
Pwnder
MayaXan

Because of it, I grow the will to change Gaia; stops to be a passive member and I discovered this guild ^^ [thanks to RG Guild Staff that promoted this guild in his shop!]

Glad to know that he guild promotion in our vend is working! razz

Welcome! And thanks for signing petitions! At the moment they are probably the most important part of our cause, next to being at the ATS every week.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, oh my gosh please let us hear them. As much member support as our little guild staff can get the louder we can be.

If you have any questions from the last 3 years we can help you out with that too.

Okay then, I will do them as soon as I get an idea! smile

Well, about the ATS, I wonder why can't I reply on the ATS topics
Should we reply the topic on the respective date? [example if the title said 11/29/2016 we reply on the exact date?]

And I wonder about the time[GMT] of Gaia, because I am on the other side of the earth from the staffs' respective location, I guess ;v; [mine is GMT+7]

Anyway, thank you for the attention! biggrin

MayaXan

Dedicated Gaian

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Pantherea Leonis

Exploratory Lionheart

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:51 am
Hey! I'm Pani, and I am a mother of one. I like science, magic, crafts and history, but that doesn't pay the bills.

I love Gaia, even though it's lost some of its glory, and I want to help Make Gaia Great Again.

I get so sad when they push GC down our throats and try to lure us in with the CS temptations, but it makes sense from a business POV. They need money in to pay their artists, maintenance crew, developers, administrators, server fees etc. etc.

So I wanna help in any way I can to make Gaia a platform where you can pay if you like, but still be able to run off of the people who do pay and/or sponsorship deals. They did that a lot before, and it probably paid a lot of their expenses, so why did that stop?

I'll admit that I haven't paid too much attention to what has actually happened on the site behind the scenes, but I'll help in any way I can; Signing petitions, making merch(Is that even a thing that needs doing??), being in dialogue with whoever needs talking to or whatever else I can be useful for in this cause.

I still love Gaia, despite all its flaws and sad turns, and I want it to be around for my kid to enjoy. I found all of my best friends on here!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:02 pm
Hello, I'm xshadexgamerx, feel free to call me shade.

I'm 26 years old, been on gaia since 2006 on an old account. I was introduced to this site from a some friends. Seemed like such a fun place, more so when zOMG was implemented. I enjoy roleplaying, mmorpg's, moba's, and working on miscellaneous projects.

I hope I'll be able to help out in any way I can, improving Gaia for everyone. biggrin  

xshadexgamerx

Neshira Namea Returns

Josies Champion

19,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:57 am
xshadexgamerx
Hello, I'm xshadexgamerx, feel free to call me shade.

I'm 26 years old, been on gaia since 2006 on an old account. I was introduced to this site from a some friends. Seemed like such a fun place, more so when zOMG was implemented. I enjoy roleplaying, mmorpg's, moba's, and working on miscellaneous projects.

I hope I'll be able to help out in any way I can, improving Gaia for everyone. biggrin

Hi there! Welcome to the guild!!
You're in luck because with Lanzer back there's a possibility that ZomG could return. If nothing else he seems very devoted to communicating with us and helping to put this site back to the community it used to be. He's even posted here in the guild a couple of times!

More than ever I am now sure that our guild can finally be heard and start to make a difference.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:19 pm
Hey there, I'm Lief. Been on Gaia since '04 and am currently 27. I spend almost all of my time in guilds mostly in the Digimon Tamer Island guild where I am currently a VC (Honestly I'm the Captain, the Captain has been a figure head for years) I do from time to time leave my hang space to venture out into the various parts of gaia but since about 2009-2010 the only thing that has had me logging onto Gaia is guilds.

That being said most of my ideas will probably have to do with Guilds but don't think I am too far out of the loop to have good input and ideas on other things as well. When it comes down to it I'm just glad that there is a place where people are working together for our goals as Gaians (also super stoked to see the return of Lanzer and the other founders!!)

Anyways glad to be here and hope to meet some cool people!  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:04 pm
lief_7
Hey there, I'm Lief. Been on Gaia since '04 and am currently 27. I spend almost all of my time in guilds mostly in the Digimon Tamer Island guild where I am currently a VC (Honestly I'm the Captain, the Captain has been a figure head for years) I do from time to time leave my hang space to venture out into the various parts of gaia but since about 2009-2010 the only thing that has had me logging onto Gaia is guilds.

That being said most of my ideas will probably have to do with Guilds but don't think I am too far out of the loop to have good input and ideas on other things as well. When it comes down to it I'm just glad that there is a place where people are working together for our goals as Gaians (also super stoked to see the return of Lanzer and the other founders!!)

Hello!

I dig the avatar yo! I once wished mine would look like that sweatdrop

Guilds are majorly important to us too, there are so many things we would like to see done with them. Can't wait to hear your ideas. I would like to see a guild store available only to members wink
That way we can sell items to our members at prices they can afford without having someone else screech in like a hawk and snatch it up. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:58 am
Pwnder
lief_7

Hello!

I dig the avatar yo! I once wished mine would look like that sweatdrop

Guilds are majorly important to us too, there are so many things we would like to see done with them. Can't wait to hear your ideas. I would like to see a guild store available only to members wink
That way we can sell items to our members at prices they can afford without having someone else screech in like a hawk and snatch it up. gonk

Thanks, I've been slowly working on my collection of MCs. Someone just gifted me a Devil Tail in a Secret Santa event we did!! It was fantastic!

A guild store sounds like an interesting idea. I think guild users would probably use that quite a lot. I haven't thought about my new ideas in a while mostly because it's been so long since anyone has touched guilds... my first thing would be to get them at least up to snuff with the Non-guild forums since they are outdated in that sense. Just a general update would be nice. If we can accomplish that then I would be ready to talk about further things but most ideas seem to have to do with crew/VC/Captain powers. For instance the ability to empty a forum quicker than one thread at a time would be nice. Or even the ability to delete forums. This is kind of an annoying feature that they are permanent. We probably have half our forum we use for nothing haha.

But anyways, those are discussions for another place i'm sure.  

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

The End for Me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:25 pm
Hello, I was referred to this guild.

I look forward to discussion.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:09 am
Hi, long-time Gaian member here, over 12+ years. I found this guild while shopping in the Marketplace and liked its purpose, so joined a couple of days ago.  

Anamosa Valentine

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Darius Runan
Crew

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:18 am
Nice to see a fellow oldbie.

Still doesn't feel like I've been here since 2003 personally speaking  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 am
Greetings everyone~ It's a pleasure.  

HighClass Badass

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100

Silverstar_Cross

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:52 pm
It feels like 3-4+ years ago since I first introduced myself here on a different account, all too aware that the Gaia Online of 2008-2009 was no more and revoking the built-in instant messaging features of the site itself was only PART of the problem.

My oh my how things have changed while I was gone, and I've been at Tumblr for a lot of that time too and it's been a year or so since my first account got hacked, too.

I wonder what's changed around this particular corner.

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games