Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:18 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

And, he missed. He cursed under his breath and wrenched his broom around to chase the ball as it hurled down to the ground. Fingers ensnared around the ball, Crash flew back up to the game and glanced around. Elli still looked like she was captain-ing, so he looked to Alex and passed the quaffle to her.

[[Edited. Whoops, sorry, was using the old layout on my phone without the lives, and, did he get hit twice? Or once? Because I think it was twice but I don't remember because its late and what not, anyway, I'll fix it tomorrow if its not twice.]]
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Team Two: Keeper
L1 -- --
AC= 12
Mods= (+4 to block the quaffle) (+2 to flying) (-2 health)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
((on mobile))
T1: 30
T2: 00
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli nodded and Toby and darted back into the air, before blowing her whistle with a piercing screech. As everybody on the field came to a halt she looked around. "You all are doing really well. Everyone take a couple minutes rest, and then Alex you're going to be keeper and Crash you can play beater for a little while, take Jacobs spot on Team 1. Jake, go back to doing what you were doing before you joined a team." With that, she nodded her head and floated over to where Cam sat in the stands.

She landed and walked up to him, resting her forehead against his.
                                                            "You're horrible at keeping your temper in check you know babe?" She whispered teasingly, before kissing his nose gently. She stood back up straight and held out a hand to him. "Come on, get back in the game. How am I supposed to put your lazy a** on my team if you don't even try?" She continued to tease him, trying to put him back in a better mood. She needed him in a good mood so he could so his best work.

If he wasn't the best he could be, he wasn't going to get on her team and that was that. She knew it, and she knew he knew it as well. He may be her adorable and loving boyfriend but her team was important and she wanted the best of the best. She would settle for nothing less.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3

0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
mc2
kiska166
IceGrayWolf
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset
Rawwry
Essy Ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria caught the quaffle, but then was told to switch to keeper. Maybe now I can show everyone what I'm good at, she thought. After all, there was a reason as to why she was always chosen at the goalie when playing football with her friends or at school. The eleven year old passed the quaffle to Xavier since Elli seemed to be busy with some captain stuff.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +12
Shots Blocked: 0
Modifiers: (blocking goals +4)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

And Crash is now on my team...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna kind of felt bad as she saw her bludger hit Crash and now he was moved to beater. Well, on the bright side he was on her team so he wouldn't have to worry about her bludgers anymore. She hovered in the air and sighed as she watched the display of affection between Elli and Cam, not that she could really hear what was going on. She assumed she was telling him to get back to doing try-outs and she hoped to point out that there were more than just beaters on the team again.

She liked her lips and could taste the blood she had coughed up and glanced down at the hoodie she wore, and though black, she could see the dark stains of where she her blood had splattered besides the ground. She took a deep breath and placed the bat in her other hand to roll her right wrist.

She hated the pause because it gave her time to think on her injuries-or after the healing potion- one particular injury, her swollen leg that was going to hurt like Hell once she had to get up and stand. It also gave her time to reflect on her own temper, which was no doubt costing her points in try outs, and her mistakes in playing. She changed the bat back to her dominant hand and her fingers tapped her broom impatiently.

Team One
Position: Applying for Beater
Aiming at:
Roll:
Total:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (from life)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [X] [0] [0]

Hit by Bludger: 4
Saved from Bludger: 0

((OCC: Essy, by the way, Ronna got another hit on Crash while you were away, she rolled an 18 which would make a total of 20 with her current stats. OOC2: Twice. And I understand phone posting sucks.))  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:41 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron stared at the pitch in front of him as he drank from his water bottle. The boy straightened up from his slouch when he noticed his girlfriend making her way towards him. Quickly, he screwed the cap from the bottle back on and placed it on the bench next to him. A small sigh, sort of like a laugh, escaped from his lips when Elli commented on his temper. "I know," he muttered. It wasn't the first time he's heard it, nor was it the last time he would. Keeping himself calm and collected when he was angry wasn't exactly easy or effortless. Though, after having a moment to cool down, a smile stretched on his lips. It was mostly due to the fact that the brunette kissed his nose. Cameron didn't hesitate to take Elli's hand when she offered to help him up. A chuckle erupted from the boy's mouth at her last comment. "I'm up, I'm up," he answered, letting go of her and climbing back onto his broom.

Cameron kicked off the stands sand soared into the air once again. This time, he vowed to not aim at Ronna at all. Even if she aimed at him, he wouldn't. In fact, he would avoid her at all costs. She wasn't worth being the reason he didn't make the team. Who can I hit? he wondered, scanning the pitch for the players of the opposing team. After that whole fiasco, he was even worried that aiming at other beaters wasn't going to cut it. But come on! He had to get rid of his competition, didn't he? With a sigh, Cameron swung at a bludger, aiming at Leonette.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Leonette Mitchell
Targets Hit: 0
People Hit: 3
Bludgers Blocked: 1
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 1
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

User Image
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion

Remy looked at Elli when she demanded that two of the Beaters took a moment out and discussed with them. The former Captain watched the girl talk things out, but she also noticed how upset Ronna looked. Remy gave a soft frown, wanting to go check on the girl, but not wanting to overstep her bounds. It was a lot different being just a member of the team, rather than the one in charge, but she found it... humbling. The gold-eyed girl knew she had needed it drastically, even if not in the way she had expected. Elli soon called a break for a few minutes, and the Seventh Year landed gracefully.

Remy took a drink from her water bottle, then took a deep breath. She wanted to go tell the new Captain that she was doing a good job, but something told her Elli probably still wasn't very happy with her. Though, in truth, Remy thought the new captain was doing exceptional for her first time. Then again, Elli had been an amazing Vice-Captain.

The girl went off a way so she was alone, then sat in the grass to do stretches. Her first stretch was a deep split, then she arched her back until the vertebrae popped lightly. After a few more stretches, she stood, smiling brightly. The girl did a few push-ups, then stopped, looking around. At least she had gotten some exercise over the summer, even though most of it had been moping. At least she was happy again, out here on the Pitch. It was true that the girl had found her happiness here, surrounded by the family she called her team.

TEAM ONE CHASER
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8
Total Roll: __
00//03
Skills: Good Arm || Natural Flier || Swift Swipe
Lives: [✭] [✮] [✭]

{OoC:}

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
Get ready ’cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob had gone back into the air after Elli had told him to sit on a team, and when she called a time-out, he landed with a wince. Oh yeah, something was either broken or bruised badly. He couldn't tell what though, and just chalked it up to either one for the time being. He sat down on the ground gratefully, blinking as he noticed that Remy was doing stretches. Well, he would do them, except he was sure if he had a fracture, that wouldn't be the wisest move. He however gave the older girl a small frown, and wondered if he could talk to her about what happened. Heck, he was sure he would never find out what happened otherwise. "Um, Remy, what happened? Last year, I mean. I mean, I heard something about it, but I want to find out from you what happened. It's just, I dunno, I think it's going to bug me otherwise." Besides, she had signed him up as a Chimera, right? That meant she was a good person. Just, good people made mistakes sometimes, like his second year and his fight with Nalson. Though, it was a good thing he wasn't here either. He could swear the other boy would be haranguing the team right now if he was.

Position: Beater
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7, 16+ to Deflect Bludgers (-2)
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin gonk gonk
Final Roll:

----------------------------------
State: Determined
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Socks

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Louder, louder than a lion

User ImageRemy looked at Jacob, almost as if she had been expecting him to join her. In fact, she had honestly hoped he would. The new Vice-Captain deserved to know what had happened, and, luckily for Rem, Elli seemed to be avoiding the topic. That was good, since it gave the Seventh Year a chance to explain herself before people were given the wrong information and became wrongly biased. "Hey Jacob. I was wondering when you'd come ask about that. Last year was hard, particularly on our team. I mean, you, Tevye, and Cameron dropped into a coma. I won't lie and try to glorify what I did, but I will tell you why I did what I did. I sent a letter to the Beaters, Keith, Sun, and Ronna, telling them to aim at Jaslyn Ross, the Slytherin Seeker. Normally that wouldn't be wrong, but I took it too far. I attempted to use my position as Prefect to threaten the Beaters with points." A wave of guilt washed over her, but at the same time, relief. It felt kind of... good to tell someone, particularly someone she trusted as much as Jacob.

"I can honestly say I was scared, Jacob. I didn't want everyone to have to lose again. It... it broke my heart a thousand ways to see you guys walk off the Pitch after a loss. I didn't know what else to do, so I did something irrational and stupid. There hasn't been a moment since that I didn't regret what I did, but, in a way, I deserved what I got." Her voice was a bit broken sounding, sad and quiet. Gold eyes had a layer of tears, yet the girl still had a gentle smile. If nothing else, her summer had made her realize her true passion in the sport.

Remy cleared her throat a bit, trying to be as calm as possible. She really, really didn't want to get emotional now and blow any chance of being let back on the team. She hoped with all her heart Elli and Jacob would find it in their hearts to forgive her, at least enough to let her play her final season. "It's a lot of pressure, which I've apparently proven I'm not good at handling. I haven't exactly had the most stable history of emotions, and stress just compounded everything. I-I..." She felt the tears well up and, as much as she wanted them to stop, a few trailed down her cheek. "I hated myself. All summer. I felt that I had to be the lowest excuse for a person on the earth. All the time I had thought that the look of sadness at losing was the worst feeling ever, and I didn't know the half of it. Wh-when Steele called us into his office to tell everyone, I found something much, much worse. I had betrayed my team, my friends, my... family. The look some of them gave made me want to take a flying leap off the Astronomy Tower. It hurt... so much." The young woman wiped her cheek on the sleeve of her robes, not even minding the stream of tears still falling down. "I really, really hope there's a chance of forgiveness, Jacob. I-I don't know what I'll do if..." she couldn't even bring herself to finish. The thought was too real. Too possible. She had come to use Quidditch as a way to relieve her frustrations, pain, and fear. Even now that she didn't have the stress of Captaincy on her shoulders, she had more and worse. She had her entire future to plan, and she had no clue where to start. Not to mention her Lycanthropy, which was sure to make life outside school hell. Then again, she figured Jacob would figure it out soon enough, as he was a Chimera. Hopefully he wouldn't hate her, despite her many, many lies over the years. Maybe if she could keep even a few friends, she would be able to make it. Hopefully Jacob would be one of those friends.

TEAM ONE CHASER
AC: 18
Modifiers: +8
Total Roll: __
00//03
Skills: Good Arm || Natural Flier || Swift Swipe
Lives: [✭] [✮] [✭]

{OoC: 680 words! Whoooo!!!}
Diamond Wales

Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
Get ready ’cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:10 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Crash had to look over each shoulder, left and then right, before he spotted the team captain embark on land and call a quick recess. He was grateful, the wind still felt knocked out of him and it was hard to breathe. A blistering welt was growing in size on the fatty muscle right beneath his ribs. He groaned in midair, easing his broom back down to the grassy field below, he managed to kick his feet over the edge of his broom and plopped down on the grass with an unceremonious thump to the ground. Right now, he just needed to breathe. His ears caught bare wisps of conversation fluttering in the wind, but he turned his head away. He wondered if all the try outs were having as many problems as they were..? He shrugged and glanced over to Ronna, taking note of her bruised and beaten shell. Was that really what beaters had to go through? He’d much rather stay as a keeper maybe even a chaser now, after seeing all of the blood. It kind have made him queasy, but he wouldn’t ever admit that. ”Hey Ronna, how’re you feeling?”

[[[OOC: should the points be reset for the new game?]]]

Team One: Beater
L1 -- --
AC= 12
((on mobile))

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:29 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Okay... ouch on the leg still, and I wonder if there is any good cleaning spells for getting out blood...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna got off her broom and winced as she sat down, her bruised leg definitely hurting, now that she was off of the broom. She was thankful for Crash's question as it distracted her. "Well, bludgers still hurt like Hell, but where's the fun without a couple hits to you? And, I'm pretty sure about twenty-five percent of Gryffindors would benefit from anger management classes, myself included."

She rubbed her sore leg that she knew was still swelling some, but at least nothing was broken. Glancing over at him she smiled and said knowing full well she had caused the two bludger hits Crash had gotten, "So how's those bludger hits of yours?"

Team One
Aiming at:
Roll:
Total:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (from life)

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:27 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

A gust of wind flurried through his hair, whipping the long strands back and forth and slapping his skin. Racing chills bristled the hairs on his arms to stand; he never realized just how cold he was, until now. His side felt white hot, the pain blistered and it was all he could concentrate on. He almost wanted to ask the captain if he could switch to chaser, instead of beater, but he wasn’t about to admit that it just hurt! Hell, Ronna was taking it like a champ, and she’s a girl! So what does that have to say about him? He huffed at the thought and tried to erase it from his mind. ”Just twenty five?” He laughed, but it didn’t last long, because even that was starting to hurt beyond measure. He groaned and leaned to the side a little bit, giving his welt a little room to breathe and stretch, even though it seemed to only make it more sensitive.

”Oh, y’know….. it hurts.” He laughed quickly, not wanting to hurt because of it. ”Jeez, from the stands, y’know, it always looks painful, but it doesn’t even justify how much it can friggin’ hurt. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to just pass out on the couch in the common room, uniform and gear and everything. Skateboarding is nothing like this, that’s for sure, hella easier—or, at least for me it is.

But you hit pretty hard, I’ll definitely give you that.”

Team One: Beater
L1 -- --
AC= 12
((on mobile))

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... yeah he has a point probably higher.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Well, welcome to Quidditch," Ronna laughed, "You'd have to take a few bludgers eventually if you want to play. On the bright side, beaters usually take the worst beatings."

She glanced at him and added, "And of course I hit hard, always did. But now? You think I spent all summer going to batting cages practically every day for nothing? Also, I'd rather not pass out in what I'm wearing... I'm more concerned with getting the blood out of my hoodie at the moment."

"Anyways, after practice ask Elli for one of the healing potions. Those work pretty good. I'm pretty sure I had a fractured ankle, I had a pretty swollen up arm, and I may have gotten a rib or two cracked on the last hit. I don't feel any of that now."

Team One
Aiming at:
Roll:
Total:

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:43 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleKeeperWearing

Minn had been watching the game curiously, waiting patiently for.... anything. No one aimed a Bludger her way, and the Chasers of her team made it impossible for a Quaffle to come near her goal. Then again, what did she expect, having Remy on her team? She had seen the older Chaser in action, and had heard of Caitlin's skill before, so it wasn't all too surprising that the game was mostly keep-away.

The third year landed to the ground at break time, but she really didn't have any friends on the team. Minn milled around, then grabbed a granola bar from her backpack. The girl sat on the bench, on the very edge and nibbled at the snack. Maybe someone would come to chat?

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

"Nothing but hoop..." Leonette said with a smile. Caitlin had scored and it made Leonette happy to see not that she doubted she wouldn't. Leonette dodged the last incoming bludger before Elli called for a break. Landing on the ground she felt overall happy about how things were turning out. Taking her water Leonette went over to Minn on the bench. "Hello Minn, right? I'm Leo." Leonette introduced as she took a seat next to Minn. "This is the most fun I've had in a long time I got to say we sure have a lot of good players don't we?" she said as she looked around the pitch at all the members of her house who tried out for the team.

Leonette had completely forgotten about getting hit by the bludger earlier. She felt as if that was something that hardly mattered. Even with the pain it gave her all of that mattered was that she was part of a team and having fun. Hogwarts certainly made her happy to be a part of the Gryffindor family.

With: Quidditch Team... Minn

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC: Team 1 (0/3)
Position: Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot, -1 hit
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

David froze where he was when Elli blew the whistle. 'Break finally...' he thought flying down to the ground and landing with ease. As soon as his feet were on the ground he grabbed his water bottle. Taking a drink he closed it before collapsing to the ground on his back. Looking up at the sky David took a deep breath before letting it out again. He'd caught the snitch twice that's more then he'd done in the past. Three times he'd caught it and only twice did he fail to catch it. Maybe just maybe he'd make the team and take home a win for all of them.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games