Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 pm
User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

In the middle of the room, a rainbow colored spectral man appeared, causing the presidents eyes to shif up from the various piles of paper work he was looking at in the moment. with a pleasant sounding tone, he spoke to the now arrived guest.

"Ah Caelan! It is so great to hear from you. Im guessing that means you ahve made final preparations?"

"Indeed, Mr President. The predators and Hunters are prepped and ready with the new loadout that you had requested. They are armed, and very, very dangerous. They will have much support, including the new...subjects...that need an actual battle record. We are prepared to launch at your command."

With an excited face, the President waved him along.

"By all means Caelan, launch at will. Make sure the mercenary keeps to her charge. I dont want things going too crazy....."

The spectral visitor dissapeared....

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:41 am
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken arrived at the Kage's office and looked to Horace the president. Seeing that he had not really moved, he gave a small bow and spoke " Sir, I have been training for a bit, and I was hoping to get a mission. I am getting a bit... well bored... with training on my own. I wish to test some of my new techniques in the field." he said with a rather calm voice. Anyone that was paying attention would likely notice he was not as calm as his voice led listeners to believe. He wanted action, and he was excited about the possibility of action. He looked to Horace wondering what kind of mission he would hand out to the young shinobi.

ken-faita

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:56 am
ken-faita

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace watched as the person faded away, only to be replaced by another individual seeking a mission. Had he gotten any of his training done? Prehaps the kid did. Wasn't apollo supposed to be supervising the training? Why weren't the others done....suspicion suspicion.

"A mission you say? Hmm....Sasagi City has been rather volatile as of recent, perhaps this is a good place to test out your skills? In this city is the Shinjiro Yakuza, and they need extra protection for a weapons run. Go there, and meet up with them. Return only once the mission is successful.... "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:21 am
User Image
Ken Nagadera
Oto's Golden Warrior
Chakra Pool: 425/425 || Stamina Pool: 145/145

Ken listened to his response and nodded speaking " Yes sir." he said as he calmly smiled and turned to leave the office, headed in the direction of Sasagi City. Ken's smiled only broadened as he exited the office and made his way towards his target, finally, a mission to practice a few of his techniques.

[Exit]

((Yo-ko: Where exactly is the info for this mission located? You didn't really state a rank, number of posts required, etc.))

ken-faita

chinmoku000

The Committee Staff Mage

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
___ood: Mood Here___ecurity__evel: Security Level Here___lert__evel: Alert Level Here
________________________________make

______━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Silence Steps up to the office door and knocks. Cracking the door open a bit, Silence calls in "I was told I need to come collect a headband" Silence steps into the room, his masked head turns and looks around the room. Closing the door beside him, Silence looks at the man behind the desk. "You the guy I gotta talk to about me headband...? " Silence points at the forehead of the mask. " if you I haven't noticed. I am not showing my face. So I'm engraving my mask." Silence flicks his mask then runs his hand threw his hair. "and as such. I'm out." Silence Bows deeply before putting two fingers above his eye slit and pulling them way in a salute. He then spins round on the balls of his feet and leaves the room. Before the door closes, A mask on Silences back twitches slightly "The names are Silence.. and Whisper." says a soft feminine voice before Silence walks out, closing the door.

_______________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...
__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

[[ I did this as you arn't online, and I don't wanna have to wait. so.. Posted here. gave a name. and I'm out]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:23 pm
[Edited figure i comeback at a later time >.<]
User Image
User Image
"..."
| Genin | Oto | Tai | Medical | Doton, Raiton | Mode : |

Lightning stopped right at the door leading into the office and adjusted her clothing from her recent fight earlyer. Taking a few slow knocks on the door the girl would step back to wait for a moments time to think if this was the place to really get a headband or had people been fooling around with information again. She took out a book from her bag and began to read while waiting for someone inside to say come in or anything.

After half a hour of wait Light placed her book back inside her bag and walked off maybe Apollo or some in charge wasn't in. She would come back later for now it was time to train.

[Exit]
Chakra
[250/250]

Stamina
[250/250]

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 am
User Image
Nariomi Takeda

☬ Otogakure ☬ Taijutsu Expert ☬
☬Raiton ☬ Genin ☬
☬ Ryo: 0000 ☬ AC:000000 ☬ Chakra :125 ☬
☬ Stamina : 425 ☬

Confidant and prideful as always Nari made his way the kages tower with something that resembled a smile. While normally he never stood on ceremony this would be one of the few occasions which he would do so. Giving a quick knock on the door he made his way into the room as he gave a slight bow to the president as he spoke," Sir, Nariomi Takeda reporting upon graduation from the academy." While he was normally quite a bit older than most genin he still enjoyed his time there after all not one of them could even come close to beating him in a fist fight, and there were plenty who tried.

yoko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace would look up from his desk to see the kid walk in. Checking through his files, he found the kid, and sent him his headband.

"Train hard and train smart. The Union will need you soon"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
Nariomi Takeda

☬ Otogakure ☬ Taijutsu Expert ☬
☬Raiton ☬ Genin ☬
☬ Ryo: 0000 ☬ AC:000000 ☬ Chakra :125 ☬
☬ Stamina : 425 ☬

Nariomi took a moment to thank him as he said," Ill hold you to that sir. Training and waiting here gets boring after awhile." With that he gave a quick bow and headed out.

yoko

[exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Walking into the office, Aki glanced around. Is there anyone even here anymore? She thought to herself. For the most part Aki had remained in solitude inside of Otogakure. Upon hearing about the death of Flou Uwa she had remained in mourning for months. Revenge forgotten she had now come out of hiding to stretch her legs and continue on her rise up. Clear gaze flickering she continued to take in her surroundings. She did not utter a single word, instead she stood at the door as if willing someone to show their face. Aki had patience. Months of practice had practically turned her into a saint. Crossing her arms over her chest she looked over her shoulder once. Too quiet... She mused to herself.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 pm
User Image

User Image
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

The irony of this village chimed like it's own name, the village of sound had fallen silent. But not for long, for one of the original people, one who'd lived here before anyone else, he'd been here since time this place was just a swamp. Okabe Jaeger, a new genin to the Otogakure Army, or, the UHV army... Whatever he was apart of, he didn't care for it.

"It's funny how life gives so many bad jokes..." A voice said from behind Aki, his presence probably more than just sensed now. "It's as if life is just one big farce. Tch, A village of sound, falling silent." Okabe stepped into the light and he was finally in view completely, his silver hair held over his right eye. He wore a mask over his mouth and nose, but his light blue eyes looked at Aki's as if they were opposites, her large red eyes seemed quiet and calm, while Okabe's eyes held something different, his gaze was like that of a reptiles. His eyes gave off the feelings of mystery and danger, and his form seemed hostile. Everything about this boy seemed to be like that of a Hunter.

"Who are you? My name is Okabe Jaeger, we've met in glances, but never through words." He asked, he'd seen the lady a few times, but had never spoken to her. Okabe brought his hands up and put out one for a hand shake, they were in gloves and his attire was almost entirely grey and black, much like Suoh's was. Okabe was known by most of the shinobi in Otogakure, he was Suoh's adopted son in a way. A boy that was found along time ago in these very swamps, with a special gift. Suoh took him in in the early days of Otogakure and never let him go, it was always odd to see Okabe out and about cause he was usually under lock and key, but things had changed ever since the disappearance of their Otokage two month ago.

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 am
User ImageUser Image

A prickling sensation underneath her skin caused Aki to become fixated with the shadows of this building. She was still, watching, waiting for whatever or whoever it was to make their presence known. "It's funny how life gives you so many bad jokes...It's as if life is one big farce. Tch, A village of sound, falling silent." Red eyes measured the speaker with a detached interest. The boy was not unfamiliar to Aki. She had seen him, though a rarity. Suoh's pet. She had seen the kid with Suoh once before, when she had first arrived and then briefly a few other times. Each time the kid was in Suoh's presence, almost coddled. Great... Aki thought to herself, looking away briefly to peer further into the office, as if willing someone to appear and rescue her from engaging in conversation. She hadn't seen nor sensed Suoh around for quite some time and had curiously come out of hiding aside from other incentives.

"Who are you? My name is Okabe Jaeger, we've met in glances, but never through words." He asked her. Looking to him now, her brows furrowed slightly and her body became rigid as she took up a more defensive posture. She didn't like people inquiring about her. It happened a lot, now that she was officially tied to a village. For now... She mused silently. Always silently. "Aki." Was her curt response. She didn't give out her full first name. It was something she rarely told people. Especially since she had no way of explaining how she had no last name. Looking down slightly she tilted her head to one side, her red bronze hair spilling over her shoulder and cascading down in long rivulets. "I know who you are, Okabe." A simple statement.

Aki had made it a habit of gathering information that she might need later on. When she had contracted under Suoh she had done everything to learn of his weaknesses and of those who he held with high regards in his command. The boy who appeared as quickly as he disappeared and only around Suoh. That had warranted her attention, however brief and disappointing it had been. Suoh had done well to keep important information secret. "If you are looking for someone, it doesn't seem like anyone is coming anytime soon." Aki ventured further into the room, stepping into the shadows. Her eyes seemed to glow as she watched Okabe. Back now against a solid foundation she felt a little better. Predators instinct. Everyone in this village was a predator, she could never let her guard down, as if she ever did.

Azzurro Skyde

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image
Otogakure no Sato | Genin | BL Blood Knight | BL Blood Bender

It seemed the red head was a bit more cautious than expected, she took defensive posture to even his words of inquiry. Aki knew a lot about this world and how dark it could, or always was... depending on your view. Okabe lowered his hand and looked at Aki with calm and monotonous eyes. His blue eyes looked at her and his eyes closed for a period longer than a standard blink. "And now, I know who you are." Okabe opened his eyes and glanced over to the door that led to the Presidents office.

As Aki began to motion towards the shadows of the room and towards one of the four walls, she spoke of him looking for someone. "If you are looking for someone, it doesn't seem like anyone is coming anytime soon." Okabe's right foot stepped forwards and Okabe took a defiant posture, pointing his right shoulder at Aki and the door. His eyes slimmed and he put his right hand in a pouch on his side. "You're correct about that, the real question is... is that what I want..?" Okabe gave Aki a glare, his blue eyes stabbing at her like shards of ice; cold, and lifeless. Okabe glanced off to the side to a torch in the walkway, he pivoted and faced the flame. "No one alive, in this village could possibly do anything for me anymore." Okabe didn't gie Aki a second look, instead he turned and faced the door of the Office and went to make his leave. "It was nice to speak to you Aki. I'll see you around." No you won't... Okabe then took off towards the Academy

chrissy b e a n

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:57 pm
Azzurro Skyde

chrissy b e a n

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace would look up from his desk to see the kid walk in. Checking through his files, he found those of the the several ninja that had appeared in his office. He handed them both head bands

"Train hard and train smart. The Union will need you soon"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 am
User Image

Kyoko Saimoto
"Can we not find a peaceful resolution in this age?"

[: Otogakure :] - [: Genin :] - [: Kuton :] - [: Ninjutsu/ Bloodline:] - [: Calm :]

Kyoko would wander into the Kage's office building with unusually, yet beautiful clothing on. As she walked in a few other Shinobi would giving her a few looks and even telling her she looked lovely. "Thank...thank you...", she said as her amber eyes would then look fixed on the doors of the Otokage's chamber. Kyoko would push the doors open and step into the office. She would right away remember her manners and bow her head as she kept her calm. "My name is Kyoko Saimoto of the Saimoto Clan and Kuton Release...", she stated as she didn't look up from her polite bow. 'I am here to get my headband and to serve Otogakure to the best of my ability...", she finished as she now stood up straight, but her amber eyes were still fixed to the ground.

((OCC: Sorry Yo-ko keep seeing errors in my format LOL XD ))

_______________________________[ My Power ]_______________________________

Chakra Pool:
|| [ 415 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 415 ] ||

Stamina Pool:
|| [ 185 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 185 ] ||

|| Format Made by Diablo en Musica 92 ||

People Quoted:

Yo-ko

Techniques Used:

None...

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games