Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:13 pm
((Lol ~ it was a good post 3nodding Figured since you was logged off, you'd drifted off and I wasn't wanting to take us where we shouldn't be going. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm
{{ stressed damn Gaia and their time dimensions! Well, we can get moving b/c like you said, we shouldn't be sitting out in the open with L's people running about.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 pm
*Once Icy hangs up the phone, Brat and Icy slip on the bike again, heading towards where they suspect Flame is likely to go next. Neither wants to be caught out in the open for too long.*

((Really best take my arse to bed now. You can mods us where we need to go. *Luffs.*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:33 pm
-grabs the bag dame carried and started to dig around in it, then stopped. Last time he dug around in a womans bag, it was Icys and he wanted to scratch his eyes out then when he saw half the s**t she carried in there. Dropping the bag back on the car floorboard, he shook his head trying to get those images out-

We'll have to find the number to the bar then. We're about nine hours ahead of them so it should be early night for them since it's about dawn here. Someone should be in the bar then, right?

-sees that a station is coming up and tells dame to stop there-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:46 pm
(( rofl LOL what the hell is Icy carrying in her bag!? rofl ))

"Early night? Most likely," dame nods and pulls off at the station, telling the boys to go on ahead. While one of them is pumping gas, dame rummages through her bag, pulls out a few items and hops into the backseat.

After a few moments, she climbs back into the front seat in a completely new outfit and wig. She stuffs her previous items in the bag, and pulls out a make-up kit. It looks seemingly like normal make-up kits but when opened up, it has all different shades of skin toned colours instead of the typical blush, eyeshadow, etc. She turns on the overhead light and mirror light and goes about "putting on her face." In reality, she is covering up every inch of her face tattoo with a colour that matches her own skin tone.

Checking and scrutinizing in the mirror for any missed spots, she closes the case and throws it back in her bag, turning off the lights. She looks down at her arms, making sure the long sleeves are covering her tats and gives another good pull or two at her stockings, having them ride high on her thigh and pulled tight under her skirt to cover the dragons residing and writhing over her legs. She curses herself for not bring garters and belt and opens the car door, shutting it behind her. Her next destination would be inside the gas station for a pee break and to grab some food. Her stomach grumbles lightly, agreeing with this plan.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:57 pm
{{ confused What bag?}}

*having Brat get off the road at a tavern/inn, she goes in and gets a room, putting down a hefty deposit for closed mouths. Getting a room with a good visual, they settle in, playing the waiting game. Brat sends off a few texts, letting the Russians know where they were*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:01 am
Flame Knightmaer
-Last time he dug around in a womans bag, it was Icys and he wanted to scratch his eyes out then when he saw half the s**t she carried in there...he shook his head trying to get those images out-

((This bag, you goober! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:24 am
-first stop for him was the pay phone next to the station, while Stubbs pumped the gas and Horne went to find a bathroom. His first call was to Hollister, who was in Sweden searching out a human trafficking group. No answer. The second was to Constantine who nearly blew his ear off-

DO YOU KNOW THAT ICE JUST CHEWED MY a** OFF ABOUT YOU?! scream She's been searching for you and told me to deliver a message-Sit your stubborn, act-before-you-think a** down and wait for her and Brat. They have papers for you so you don't have to work to get them. I'm to get your location so I can call her and- stare wait. Here, take this number down so you can reach her.*rattles off the cell number to Brat and Icy* I don't know what's going on, but I've got a four man team ready to move out if you still need us. Found a guy with a helicopter that can fly us in.

-he damn near drops the phone when Constantine tells him that Icy has been in contact and that papers are ready for them. Memorizing the number, he listens and tells Constantine to sit on standby-

Right now, s**t is hot and I have no idea how deep nor how much hotter it's going to get. With me knowing that Icy is still in Switzerland and got papers helps a helluva lot. I'm going to get a few throwaways so I don't have to constantly hunt down payphones. Keep that chopper on standby and wait for my call. If you can possibly get a hold of Hollister, Eames, Danzler and Zane, tell them to get their asses to where you are YESTERDAY! Once Icy and I are together, I'll call you with an update.

You make sure my baby gets back in one piece. I don't want to have to take my teacher out b/c he couldn't protect my future wife. mad

PFT! rolleyes That's a grown a** woman who is more than capable of protecting her damn self. stare And besides, the day you two get married is the day I cut women off completely and turn to men. stressed

HA! rofl I don't know now. You, Stubbs and Horne have been awfully chummy for a long while. wink You don't take anyone else out on missions with you unless it's them. Hhmmmmm....... lol

evil -he slams the phone down in Constantines ear, growling and grumbling about knocking him back the hell out. He picks the phone back up and dials the number Constantine gave him, letting it ring-

{{ gonk I don't want to remember, nor talk about it! stressed }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am
Stubbs does a double take as dame gets out of the car and she just chuckles inwardly and gives him a smile. "Make sure our baby stays safe here, yah?" she says in a thick heavy unrecognisable accent. She flounces off inside the gas station, heading towards the restrooms.

Once relieved, dame browses around the food items, debating and drooling over them. Before she stocks up with an armful, she remembers she's not the one with the money. Dammit! stressed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 am
*just as soon as she settled down on her bed, the phone rings. Answering it, she hears Flames voice and snaps*

scream You're bound and determined to let that girl get you caught up in whatever L bullshit she's in, aren't you? evil

Don't start, there's no time for that! mad Our position has been compromised and we don't know how far behind L's people are. stressed We had to deviate off course and now we're on a side road headed closer to Saint Germain.

rolleyes Let me guess, something someone had on them or with them was bugged or a call traced. So who's idea was it to leave the hospital? Hers? How the ******** do you know you can trust her? Oh wait, I forgot. It's not like you don't know her dirty a** laundry, is it? stare

Could you get the hell over it already and deal with it once we're out of this s**t?! stressed Where are you?

We're at a tavern/inn off Avenue Ritz. Where are you?

We're on a road called Rue du Mont at a gas station. We need to keep moving for fear that her people will find us if we sit too long. We need a meeting place, but dammit the further we drive, the further we are from you and the longer it'll take you to reach us.

Don't worry about that. You get somewhere safe and lay low. Once you've reached such destination, you call us immediately with your whereabouts so we can come and get you.Bratty has Russian connects, so more than likely you'll have some of them looking for you. If anything goes wrong Flame, you call this number and let me know, do you understand me?

Yea Icy, I hear you and I got you. Sometimes I forget who's the teacher and who's the student. You just make sure you all are careful and hurry the hell up.

Keep me posted Flame. I'm serious.

*hangs up phone and lets Brat in on the situation. Brat then gets on the phone and calls her connects, letting them know where the group was and that someone needed to get to them fast*

{{goodnight}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 am
((Nighters. 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 am
-sighing, he hangs up the phone and pinches the bridge of his nose. As Stubbs walks up, he tells him about Icy and relieves him of car watch as Stubbs goes in to use the restroom. Walking over to the car, he leans his back against the front passenger door, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning his head back with his eyes closed. The first hump of this fiasco was over, but trouble still remained. Inside the store, Horne tells dame to get whatever she wanted and he'd ring it up with his stuff, saying he'll get it back from Flame once he came in to do his thing-

{{if you want, you can mod us to another destination. Eyes can' stay open any loner}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:09 am
dame offers her thanks and kisses Horne on the cheek. ...Maybe they aren't mad at me for the whole earbug thing... She mentally facepalms at that unintentional pun. stressed Grabbing a few different snacks, she realises what Horne said...Get it back from Flame... stressed I need to pay him back whatever money I spend. I can't believe I have no freakin' cash... She takes her purchases over to Horne at the cashier and checks out with him. They walk back to the vehicle and ten minutes later, everyone is back inside, snacks and drinks open and ready to go. dame pulls off in the direction the boys tell her to go in and speeds off.

A few hours later, dame's head lolls against the seat as they hit a slight bump in the road. She has her legs pulled up in the chair and her knees are resting against the door, her hands in her lap. Soft strands of hair fall in her face as her head moves. A small wisp tickles her nose and she scrunches it up, lifting a hand to brush it away. dame shifts in her slumber and settles back into a deeper sleep.

They had long switched out drivers when dame had started nodding off from tiredness. Flame had just about had to force her, since she kept protesting she was fine. Not even five minutes after they had gotten back on the road, dame was fast asleep. Her pouting certainly not lasting long.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:24 pm
((Kat's going out IRL....dame, Icy, ya'll can text me! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:47 pm
((Hope Kat has a good time heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games