Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:21 pm
Chione could hear her heart pound in her ears when she started, and was about to respond until he went down on one knee. Even though he had promised her that they were going to be married, that it would happen one day, she was still breatheless at his proposal. The princess took in the sight of the ring for a moment, but then moved off the bed and went down on her knees so she could hug him, finding actions worth more than words in this case. "Yes." She whispered in his ear, a big smile on her face, almost on the verge of tears.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm
Bomani held her close to hi, smiling brightly. "Thank you." he whispered. "I love you so much, Chione." he whispered, pulling away from her so he could take her hand and put the ring on her finger.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:41 pm
"Bomani, I love you too." Chione whispered, looking at her hand as he slipped the ring on her finger. Blushing she leaned in and kissed his cheek, her eyes still a bit watery. "Thank you...it's beautiful." She said softly, placing her left hand on his cheek, feeling the cold ring become warm from their skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:29 pm
"The best part is...if you're ready, this will be made final." Bomani whispered, smiling brightly. He brushed a tear that had escaped from her watery eyes off her cheek.
"The wedding is arranged for tomorrow, if you wish."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am
Chione looked to her lover, now fiancĂ©, with eyes that held nothing but admiration and joy. Thinking for a moment on whether to take the step so quickly she then nodded. "I am ready, but will only make my vows if you are ready as well." She said softly, looking into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:43 am
"I am ready, Chione." Bomani whispered, looking back into her eyes. His held nothing but pure joy and happiness. He leaned in a little bit.
"I have never been more ready, or more sure, about anything in my life." he whispered affectionately, leaning even closer.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm
"Good...because my resolve had been made since the time you had first held me." Chione replied in a whisper. She leaned in a little as well, but didn't close the distance between them. Her eyes were slightly closed, feeling nothing but love and happiness for the man with whom she would spend the rest of her life in this world, and the next, with.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:35 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, letting his lips brush against hers. "Thank you." he whispered affectionately, kissing her tenderly on the lips, a kiss filled with nothing but his feelings for her, most of his love.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:41 pm
Closing her eyes Chione responded to his kiss, her heart fluttering in her chest as she brought her arms around his neck. She then rose and moved back onto the bed, finding it a better place to be then on the floor of the tent, bringing him with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Bomani smiled, lying with his Chione on their meagre bed. "Chione...my wife..." he said, his heart fluttering. He laughed softly and smiled.
"I feels right to call you that."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm
((Just letting you know, my internet's spazzing. stare ))

"Your wife..." Chione repeated in a whisper, bringing one hand up so that she could brush her fingers through his hair. "See, I told you that you were going to find your wife one day." She chuckled, recalling their conversation the first time she went against the rules and went out to the city with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Bomani laughed with her. "Did you ever think that one day, it would be you?" he asked casually, looking into her eyes with a bright smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:55 pm
"Hmm..." Chione lied there, looking into his eyes. "To be honest with you...no." Moving closer to him she sighed. "But, I did wish that it was me. It's just that, back then, it seemed impossible." Chione remembered when he had mentioned having his eye on a few other women in the palace, and how she had felt after his words. But, now, she couldn't feel any happier.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Bomani smiled, laughing softly. "You, a great princess, wished you could be the wife of a lowly servant like me?" he asked, smiling again.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:04 pm
"Bomani," Chione began, kissing his cheek before continuing, "don't say that." She moved her hand from his hair to his cheek. "You were my best friend. I could trust no one else with the exception of my parents. Can you blame me for wanting you, even just a little?" She asked. It was true. The only time she had ever really thought of him as a servant was when she first met him, but that changed quickly as they spent more time together.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games