Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:17 am
"No, Evie, it's not." Iago said softly, holding her close, hoping the feeling of his strong arms around her would help her feel better. "I know how much that necklace meant to you. I'll fix it." he promised her, kissing her softly on the lips after she kissed his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie melted in Iago's arms. He was so strong and she felt so comfortable being in his arms. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent and committing it to memory. That made her feel a little better.

"I did mean a lot to me....but it's gone now so I don't mind. I still have you at least." Evie whispered, letting Iago's lips touch gently against her own.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:42 pm
"I know you do, Evie, but if at any time, I'm not there, I want you to have something to remind you that I'm yours." Iago explained in a soft tone, putting a hand behind her head and gently pushing it against his chest.
"I mind, Evie. I gave it to you as a gift to show you just how much I cared." he added.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

With the way Iago was speaking, it was hard not to want to cry. Evie bit down hard on her lip to keep herself from doing just that but it didn't seem to work out very well. Evie held onto Iago tightly, her arms wrapping around his waist in a tight embrace. Tears fell from her cheeks as she cried over the broken piece of jewelery.

"I'm sorry Iago..." Evie cried.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Iago realized what he said might have been wrong. He shook his head and gave her a tender kiss on the top of the head. "It's alright, Evie...I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to make it seem like I was angry at you." he said softly. "If anything, I'm angry at your father for getting that angry at you." he explained, still in a soft, comforting voice. He kept his arm wrapped around her, the other hand in her hair, which he gently stroked with his thumb, trying to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for the ruined night. Tonight was supposed to be special...it was supposed to be the night where you met my family and we all talked and laughed and had a good time." Evie stuttered as she spoke through her tears.

"I didn't want my dad getting so mad...but he did and I'm so sorry he acted that way." Evie cried again, her tears flowing faster down her cheeks.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm
"Ssh...it's alright..." Iago whispered. "There'll be other chances. We can still make this night special." he whispered, giving her another tender kiss on top of the head. His mind went back to when he was young...whenever he started to cry, his mother would sing.
He started to sing in a soft voice, one of the songs his mother used to sing to him to get him to stop crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:38 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wanted to stop crying but it was so hard to as she began to think about what had happened during the course of the visit with her family. She just wanted so much for her family to like Iago, but with the way her father acted just seeing the family's crest well...it wasn't going to happen soon. A tune started to become more and more prominent to Evie's ears as her crying eased. Was Iago singing? Was there anything that man wasn't good at? Evie smiled despite everything and stood silently as Iago sang to her.

"Thank you..." Evie whispered against him, her fists that had been tightly bunched into the material of his shirt loosened.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 pm
Iago smiled, laughing softly. "No, thank my mother, who taught me that that works." he said softly, pulling away just a little. The hand behind her head moved to her face and gently pushed her chin up until he was looking into her eyes, and then he brushed her tears off her face.
"There...it's alright." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie had to smile in return to Iago's. As she had said before she would repeat again, his smiles were contagious. Evie stood still so that Iago could brush away her tears. As soon as he was finished, Evie stood on the tips of her toes so that she could kiss him on the mouth. Whatever sadness she had felt a moment ago vanished when their lips met.

"It's only alright because you are here." Evie whispered after breaking their kiss. She looked up into his deep violet eyes and smiled, a faint blush staining her cheeks.

.:Just watched The Boondock Saints for the first time...I'm in LOVE lol :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 pm
[The Boondock Saints? The first one? With Billy Connelly and Johnny Della Rocco and all those guys? Awesome. I saw it when I went on vacation over March Break.]
-----
Iago smiled, looking into her emerald green eyes. "Glad I could help." he whispered, noticing her blush. The faint pink blush made her look so cute and innocent, he could help but smile even brighter, not moving or looking away.
-----
["And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri, et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:02 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around his neck in a tight hug for the last time until they got home. They still had a walk to get back to the cabin.

"We should get going before the sun falls and we're stuck walking in the middle of the night." Evie smiled, her hands falling from around his neck to take his hands in her own.

.:Yes, the first one ^^ It was really good!! lol O_O;; I knew I recognized that prayer...it's in a HeadHunterz song XDDD :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm
[It's bloody awesome. Also, didn't know you liked action movies xP]
-----
Iago laughed softly. "Alright, let's go." he said, leading her toward the path to the cabin. He found it, then led her up to the cabin. By the time they arrived, the sun was starting to go down. He smiled, not going into the cabin, but instead past it a little and up a smaller path to a plateau that hung off of the mountain, clear of trees. He stood there with her, to show her the sunset that could clearly be seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:46 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie followed along with Iago as they walked all the way back to their cabin. When they passed, it, she didn't question him...anything he decided to do was fine with her. She rather liked being with Iago, no matter WHAT he wanted to do. When she could clearly see the sunset, she nearly cried again.

"Oh my...it's...." Evie found herself speechless.

.: O__________O;; are you KIDDING me?! I'm an action movie junkie XDDDDD Romances are okay but I'm one for gun-slingers ;D :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm
[Go watch Equilibrium if you haven't yet. To get a taste, go to YouTube and search Gun Kata. Mild spoilers are in the video...well kinda. It shows all the fight scenes from the movie, but out of order and with no context, so it shouldn't spoil a lot.]
-----
Iago smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her close. "Beautiful." he finished for her, looking at the different colours as the sun started to sink below the horizon. It soon did, plunging them into semi-darkness as a full moon started to rise behind them.
"You're welcome." he said, looking at her with a smile.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games