Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:46 am
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

*Lifts her head up and stares at the light turquoise celing.* Oh, pretty. *Stares up at the celing for awhile...*
Yes, it's very pretty. Turning purple.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:36 am
Even Angels Cry.....
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

*Lifts her head up and stares at the light turquoise celing.* Oh, pretty. *Stares up at the celing for awhile...*
okay are you saying that your face is turning purple or that the ceiling is turning purple?  

~!Organic Emo!~

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:45 pm
Rea was still confused, she knew she was still in the library she just didn't know exactly were. The walls were damp with leaking water and the floors had pools of water forming from the walls. The bottoms of her robes were drenched in water and it was slowly seaping up her robes. "Uggh..." she said stuffing her hand into her pocket and pulling out her wand. "Lumos" she wispered, which produced more light in the dimmly lited corridor. "We am...I?" she asked aloud, manily to herself, as she walked down the hall, almost hugginf the wall as she did so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 am
lady_of_smexiness
Even Angels Cry.....
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

okay are you saying that your face is turning purple or that the ceiling is turning purple?
Oh of curse the ceiling. If I was turning purple, I'd already be a blueberry! biggrin  

Even Angels Cry.....

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:03 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
lady_of_smexiness
Even Angels Cry.....
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

Oh of curse the ceiling. If I was turning purple, I'd already be a blueberry! biggrin
*Rachel smiles a bit, and leans her head against her hand watching the celing* It would be so cool if my bedroom celing did this. I would put little lights that point at the celing so at night I can watch the colors change, too. <3 *She giggles.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:36 pm
Invictus_88
Send her away? Oh no, she is her own free agent, she does what she wishes. You think I have some sort of control over her mind or something? No no, if that were the case then you'd probably know about it..

..it's not my fault if she goes and gets herself killed or something. Why do you ask?

*Sits behind a door and desperately attempts to break the lock.*
"I'm here." *she calls weakly as she bangs on the door, even though she knows no one can hear her.*

Angilwingz

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:40 am
Rea continued down the cold damp corridor and heard somthing banging against somthing and shouting, all it seems, to be set free. She carefully moved down toward the door, as to not make any nosie. Then she crept up to it and softly knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:12 am
Evee comes into the Library, looking very tired. She was very pale, but she brightened visibly when she saw Rachel. "Hi Rachel."

<>

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:44 pm
Virgo Odyssey
Evee comes into the Library, looking very tired. She was very pale, but she brightened visibly when she saw Rachel. "Hi Rachel."

<>

*Rachel looks from the celing at Evee, and grins.* Hey. *She stands up and walks over to Evee* Where have you been? It got lonely without you. All staring up at the celing. xD
*She stops talking and a serious look comes across her face. She strains to listen, and hears a very faint thumping sound coming from somewhere off to her left. She motions to Evee and walks over to the Library doors. After pulling them open, she stops in her tracks. The thumping had stopped.* Did you hear that? *She wanders down the hallway, back over to the spot that has the disappearing door on and and listens carefully. Rachel pressed her ear against the wall. Exasparated, she pulls out her wand and points it at the wall.*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:18 pm
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
lady_of_smexiness
Even Angels Cry.....
()Gaiagirl()
Even Angels Cry.....
Turning blue.....

Oh of course the ceiling. If I was turning purple, I'd already be a blueberry! biggrin
*Rachel smiles a bit, and leans her head against her hand watching the celing* It would be so cool if my bedroom celing did this. I would put little lights that point at the celing so at night I can watch the colors change, too. <3 *She giggles.*
Yes, and if you think about it, it would also be quite romantic.  

Even Angels Cry.....

~!Organic Emo!~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:29 pm
Angilwingz
Invictus_88
Send her away? Oh no, she is her own free agent, she does what she wishes. You think I have some sort of control over her mind or something? No no, if that were the case then you'd probably know about it..

..it's not my fault if she goes and gets herself killed or something. Why do you ask?

*Sits behind a door and desperately attempts to break the lock.*
"I'm here." *she calls weakly as she bangs on the door, even though she knows no one can hear her.*
*her sharp elven ears pick up her slight voice and she looks at invictus still lying in his bed* and i suppose she did that all by herself too? but we must be fast if my plan is to work...hurry and get up!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:39 pm
()Gaiagirl()

*Rachel looks from the celing at Evee, and grins.* Hey. *She stands up and walks over to Evee* Where have you been? It got lonely without you. All staring up at the celing. xD
*She stops talking and a serious look comes across her face. She strains to listen, and hears a very faint thumping sound coming from somewhere off to her left. She motions to Evee and walks over to the Library doors. After pulling them open, she stops in her tracks. The thumping had stopped.* Did you hear that? *She wanders down the hallway, back over to the spot that has the disappearing door on and and listens carefully. Rachel pressed her ear against the wall. Exasparated, she pulls out her wand and points it at the wall.*
"Something's in there," Evee's voice trembled. She pulled out her own wands and mumbled, "Alo-" She stopped. "Aw, damn, I can't use magic outside of class..."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:48 pm
*Hears faint voices coming from the hallway, on the other side of the door.*
They're going to use spells... I have to stop them.
*Uses remaining stength to stand and lean against the door. Screams as loud as she can muster.*
"Don't use any spells! It's too dangerous! Go find a Hufflepuff! Hurry! I need a Hufflepuff."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:37 am
*He sweeps into the library, placing three books back onto various shelves before walking quickly out again..*  

Invictus_88

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:26 pm
"Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff." Evee said anxiously. "I don't know any Hufflepuffs..."
She bounced on the balls of her feet worriedly.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games