Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:57 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Oh how he wanted to be able to reach out and put his arms around Naoko. If only he had been able to move....then he took notice of the fact that, from what it felt like, he was indeed tied to the bed...and Naoko wasn't...not really.
Tsubaki had obviously believed him to be a far greater threat to himself and others than Naoko ever could be.
"You are right, Naoko. Every word. You are absolutely right. I will get some sort of help. I promise you."
Sighing, Ryu thought out his words carefully, taking a good long pause as he did so, hoping he wouldn't further anger the pianist.
"I'll get help, no matter what, ok? But why won't you seek help as well? You cannot tell me that you don't suffer, and your suffering...well...it wounds me. It makes me feel...afraid, even.
I know that my saying sorry doesn't fix anything, but please...give me one last chance. We can do this, together, and fix ourselves...and I would...I would love to be there beside you to help you, and you beside me to help me. I cannot fix you. Even attempting to do so...it was delusion on my part. I love you, that much is and always will be true. I just became so wrapped up in this and that...all sorts of fear, confusion, and pain...that I buckled under it all. I'm trying my best to come through this, but I feel like I'm looking through a...looking through a mist or something. It all seems surreal, and I know I have to help myself...especially if I am going to be anything at all to anyone else. You don't have to forgive me, Naoko...but believe that I love you, and stay by my side. See that ring in between us?" his eyes moved to the amethyst bauble, "I was a moron when I bought it...but I do love you that much. I do. Don't give up on me just yet. Please."
All he could use were his eyes and mouth, but he looked at Naoko, pleading, but sincere and full of love...and regret.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feeling was, strangely, beginning to come back into Naoko's hands and arms.
It was an odd feeling... but it seemed that the drug was slowly beginning to work it's way through his system.
"What you love isn't who I am. I'd have thought you to figure that out by now." the blond spoke coldly.
Even his amber gaze was like ice.
"You love what you THINK I am. You love the broken shell of a person who you can 'fix'. Or perhaps you fell in love with my charms that are usually reserved for one-night stands. Whatever you love, it isn't me. And whatever I loved... wasn't a crying violinist with suicidal tendencies. I think of killing myself enough times that I don't need to worry about you doing it to."
Was he telling the truth?
Hard to guess... but Naoko did know he was tired of Ryu's games. Tired of being told he was really and truly loved... only to be betrayed one way or another.
"You haven't proven your love beyond our meeting. After everything you've done, why the hell would I ever trust you again?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 pm
Ryuukaze
User Image

"I can't give you a reason to trust me. I can only give you my word, and I know that will not be good enough. I can, however, tell you that you are wrong, Naoko. I didn't fall in love with you because I wanted to fix you. I didn't fall in love with you because of some charm you put on, or the...amazing...sex we had. I fell in love with your smile. I fell in love with the sound of your voice. I fell in love with how you twirl a strand of that gorgeous hair around a finger sometimes, how you laugh in that silly sort of way when you think something is cute, the way you always made me feel peaceful when we were together...for the few moments that nothing terrible happened...I love you because you're brilliant, with an artistic talent that rivals any other pianist I have ever seen play, I love the way you smell...it makes me feel so happy, I even love the way you rub the back of your neck when you're upset or stressed out...even though I never want you to feel those things. I love you, Naoko. I love the soul inside of you, be it broken or whole."
Taking a deep breath, Ryu closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. He felt as if he had been talking for an eternity on one lungful of air...but he would have gladly suffocated if he had to use his last breath to tell Naoko how much he loved him.
Smiling sadly, he opened his red eyes again.
"Perhaps it doesn't matter, but it's all true. And I know I'm not what you loved...I went astray, I let myself fall to my own weakness...but I promise you, if we just get to the other side of this, I will be something more than I even was. Something greater than when you met me. I'd put my fortune on it."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Words.
They were just words.
Ryuukaze wrote his own lyrics... he knew just like Naoko how to seduce with words...

Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees, finally able to move again, the blond fixed his gaze on the man on the other side of the bed.
He'd been flexing his fingers and toes, moving his arms and legs slightly as feeling returned.
The pianist moved as far as he could, given the chain on his leg, but it was easily far enough that he could straddle Ryuukaze's hips.

"Have you ever heard the phrase; 'words whispered through prison bars loose their charm.'?" Naoko asked coldly, leaning forward until his hands were on either side of Ryuu's head. "First you try to kill yourself when I was honest with you about Nakai. Then you went into a deep depression because I had some issues that needed to resolved concerning Sai. Next you strike me, berate and belittle me, because of my very real anxieties over Hayato... anxieties that I can't control... that were ingrained on my very physical being... then you had the gall to kidnap me, keep me held hostage in your car until I begged and cried with everything I had. Do you realize how scared I was? Can your selfish mind even fathom what I've gone through or how much what you've done is so akin to what Hayato's done? Then, you spring this, "I love you I want to be with you forever" stunt on me, the day AFTER you kidnap me. I tried to ignore it. I tried, Ryuu... really I did... but then we got to work and what did you do? You bailed. Not only that, you were jealous of Shou because I ******** talked to him. God, forgive me for talking to our boss! And you went and kissed him in some semi-macho display that you had everything to offer a lover. Lastly you jump in front of a moving bus because you couldn't bring yourself to realize that I'm PISSED OFF!" Naoko's eyes were burning with rage by now, his body shivering slightly as he held himself, hovering, above his one-time-akuma. "And now... you do this... you tell me you love me in words meant for a damned song! You don't love me, Ryuu. Actions speak louder than words. Here you're telling me that you'd be willing to risk your fortune for my love... but money is material, Ryuu..." a dark glint passed through Naoko's amber eyes. "Would you be willing to bet your life on this instead?"

Without a moment's hesitation, the pianist reached to the side, grabbed one of the bed's pillows, and promptly shoved it over Ryuukaze's face.
Not only that, but he pushed his weight on the pillow with crushing force.

If Ryuu wanted to die... well... he was giving him the chance.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryu had never seen it coming. He had never expected such. Anger, yes. Hatred even, perhaps.
But to be killed by the one he truly loved above all else...
He had not expected it.
He did feel, though, that he deserved nothing better.
Even so, now, after all of this, Ryu didn't wish to die. Not anymore.
Ryuukaze wanted to live, now more than ever. He saw a chance in his future. A chance for him...and a chance for Naoko. Hopefully a chance for them both, together.

Ryu's body was still sluggish. It wouldn't move. Trying to breathe, he only felt the push pillow enter his mouth.
He wanted to move, he needed to move. Desperately, he begged his muscles to work.
"NAOKO!!!!" he let out a gutteral, indistinguishable roar from his chest, a mournful sound that used up the last of his breath.

I forgive you...I still love you... he thought to himself as he felt the cold wash over him and his vision began to fade.

His only regret was that he had hurt Naoko so terribly that he turned his angel into this...and he had never been able to heal the wound.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 am

Naoko held the pillow there.
He kept it over Ryuukaze's face until the moment before that very last bit of oxygen left his akuma's lungs.
Then, Naoko tossed the pillow to the side. Still straddling Ryuukaze, he looked down at the man, watching him for a long time.
When the blond was sure Ryuu was fine, when he saw the other man's chest rising and falling, only then did he speak.
"Now you know what horror I felt everyday." the blond whispered, his amber gaze fixated on the violinist. "This isn't something that can just be fixed with love and care, baka. I could kill you..." he reached out one hand, lithe fingers cupping the side of Ryuu's face. "And to be honest... I don't think I'd feel anything by doing so. It isn't just you, Ryuukaze... it's anyone. I don't give a s**t anymore. A part of me wants to be normal... but a very real part of me is dead and hallow inside. You can't fill that with empty promises and lies... and that's all you've given me, Ryuu. Words. Are. Words. SHOW me your sincerity... your resolve... and maybe I won't hate you."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

His lungs spasmed when they suddenly filled with air again. Coughing, the violinist came back around rather quickly.
"I understand, I understand!" he cried out, tears spilling from his eyes yet again. He had thought he was certainly dead this time.
"Please...don't hurt me!" the man looked up at Naoko with eyes full of fear, yet even through that terror his love for Naoko could be seen in those ruby jewels.
Naoko had proven that he was willing to hurt him, kill him even. Ryu still loved him though, and that would never change, no matter what the pianist did.
Perhaps, Ryu thought, he understood Naoko just a little better now.
Breathing heavily, the violinist chewed at his lower lip, nearly afraid to say another word.
"Please..." he said meekly, "Let me show you, then. Give me the time to show you. Please, just give me a chance."
Ryu was absolutely trembling beneath Naoko, so anxious that he could feel pinpricks all along his skin.
Despite that, the way Naoko was straddling his hips, the way he was glaring at Ryu, the coldness of his voice, the way he touched his face...it got the bound-up artist excited. Feeling himself come to hardness, he looked away from Naoko, ashamed of himself, and let the tears slip silently as he prayed the blond wouldn't notice and go through with killing him. Ryu was so vulnerable and disgusted with himself, all he could do was pray silently to any god who might take mercy on him.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 am

But Naoko DID take notice.
Instead of being cruel, instead of mocking the violinist, the blond moved off of Ryuukaze and sat down, somewhat cross-legged, on the bed beside him.
"It turns you on." the pianist whispered softly. "You're so afraid for your life and then you're not dead but everything about it just suddenly makes you want more." amber eyes met the ruby red of his akuma. "If you really do love me as you say you do... then you have to understand now, after that, just why I..." Naoko looked to the side, biting his lip, just as ashamed of himself as Ryu was now. "I would have done anything for him... at first... slowly I grew to fear him... but I was addicted to him in the same way. You've tasted just a fraction of what that feels like... how it can twist your soul... turn you into something you're not... something hallow... living on pleasures of the flesh when, and only when, someone lets you." sighing, he closed his eyes and fell back onto the bed. "You can have your time. I'll even stay here, if it makes you feel better. But you better show me, Ryuukaze... because this is your last chance."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:36 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"I understand...yes." he whispered.
"I...I will show you. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you, Naoko."
For a moment, he wasn't quite sure what he was thanking the blond for. Was it for showing him how he felt? Was it for not killing him? Was it for him agreeing to give him another chance?
He wasn't quite sure.
All Ryu knew...was that he was overwhelmingly grateful.
"Naoko....um..." he hesitated, unsure of whether he were about to make another mistake or not, "please...would you untie me?"
Awkwardly, he kind-of rubbed his thighs together, trying to ease the discomfort of his embarrassment.
"I won't ask anything of you...but would you hold me? Please?" he asked in a whisper, pitiful and almost childlike.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:40 am

Moving gracefully, Naoko quickly untied Ryuukaze's arms and feet. Of course now he was still stuck, via shackle, to the bed, but at least Ryuu had full range of movement now.
"Seems Tsubaki doesn't want me running off." the blond whispered, practically ignoring Ryuu's want to be held.
He didn't want to reward the man for all this... after all, Naoko had agreed to a second chance.
The pianist was still angry... though the notion that Ryuu was rather turned on, didn't escape a stray thought or two of being in the violinist's arms instead.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

"Thank you..." he said meekly, flexing his still weak limbs.
He couldn't blame Naoko for ignoring him. Couldn't blame him one bit. It had been selfish of him to ask, and he knew it.
He just felt so...cold and empty, right now.
The violinist felt afraid and wasn't sure what to do to stop his shivering.
Sitting up on the bed, he drew his knees up to his chest and just sat there for a moment, arms wrapped around his legs.
Just thinking about everything, it occurred to him that he didn't feel it was very fair for Naoko to be trapped to the bed when he could get up and walk freely now.
Getting up, he trotted to the bathroom in a rather mousy fashion and returned with a bobby pin. Crawling onto the bed, Ryu crawled toward Naoko and gently took the pianist's foot in his hand, pushing the bobby pin into the lock on the shackle and working it around until the cuff popped open, setting the blond free.
The violinist let the chain drop to the floor and he leaned down and placed a kiss on Naoko's foot, then nuzzled his face against it lovingly.
He couldn't deny it.
He still wanted it.
But...he wouldn't dare admit it or attempt it.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:55 am

Naoko was comfortable, even if stuck to the bed. He pillowed his head on his arms, staring up at the ceiling as Ryuu disappeared somewhere.
When the violinist returned with a pin and picked the lock, only then, did those amber eyes focus on the other man.
"Good to know you get off on asphyxiation too." the blond whispered with a half smirk.
He wasn't really in a good mood... just an amused one... kind of.
But then he bit his lip and tried to pull his foot away. "That tickles..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:03 am
Ryuukaze
User Image

Blushing, Ryu looked at the stitching in the bed's comforter.
"I...didn't mean to..." was all he could think to say about that comment.
Then Naoko pulled his foot away. A sad look came across his face as he hated to lose contact with the blond. It made him feel considerably better, even if it was just a foot.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to tickle you." he apologized quickly.
He wanted so badly to say something else. To do something else.
The violinist felt uncomfortable in his own skin at the moment.
On top of that, he couldn't talk his manhood into retiring for the evening...and it was incredibly uncomfortable.
Blushing, the violinist absently allowed his long, skilled fingers to drift down in between his legs, gracing across the bulge in his pants.
Eyes half-lidded, he looked to Naoko, then quickly looked away again, obviously overwhelmed with doubt and shame.
Bringing his hand back up, he simply chose to play with his own hair to occupy his wandering digits.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:39 pm
(((OOC: Joint between Kaiko and myself)))

~ ~ ~

Michi blushed with that statement. Not quite expecting the words but then he quickly tried to fill that gap. "That didn't get injured in the fight...did it?" Of course, being a therapist, there were many thing that needed work at times...but....THAT wasn't a common one. So maybe Akihiko was just playing a game and teasing him but those lips claiming his own told him a completely different story.
The soft kiss caused Michi to blink for a moment undecided on how to react to this situation. His handsome client had just kissed him! And..it was a soft gentle kiss...the kind that Michi utterly adored. But should he be doing this with his...patient? "Ah Akihiko-san..I don't want to make your injuries worse. " He said almost breathlessly once the kiss had been released. His cheeks heightened by interest...It was obvious that Michi found him attractive but still ...there was a bit of hesitation. "I wouldn't want to leave you. Its my job to make you feel...better." His eyes caught up in Akihiko's gaze. Leaning in again forgetting his own motivations for stooping as he kissed the man back. Oh his former girlfriend might have killed him had she known.

~ ~ ~

It took some restraint for Akihiko to keep himself from smirking when Michi returned the kiss. However, he quickly pressed his lips back against the other man's own, careful to keep the kiss soft and gentle. In the meantime however, the hand which held the back of Tanaka's neck released the man, and expertly moved to the buttons of Michi's shirt.
After a few moments, Narcissus pulled his lips back and whispered ever so softly. "You won't make them worse, Tanaka-kun..." he grinned slightly. "I assure you... it will be our little secret, ne?"

~ ~ ~

Michi carefully draped his arms over Akhiko's shoulders and let the kisses continue hoping that Izzy Lucky was far to busy to care. Alright so maybe this moment was far to fast for him but there was something to be said about having a moment that his ex-girlfriend ultimately wished for and she would never have. Here Michi was kissing the most eligible man in all Japan. Although, he never expected him to be...bi? gay?
Michi...well, Michi though that he could probably be straight but seriously, bi curious was far more likely for him. Akihiko's kiss proved that as his body warmed up outside the tub and almost reveled in the thought of going just a little further.
His body shivered a bit as the buttons were undone and his shirt pushed aside. He brought one of his hands back down and stroked the finger tips along Akihiko's lips. "As long as you..tell me if you do...start to hurt... chisai himitsu...hai..." With that, he pulled Akihiko with his own hand back to his lips...soft kisses followed one after the other while his tongue flicked to meet Aki's own. He might be much more passionate...the potential was there but Aki could tell he was letting Aki lead since he had injuries.

~ ~ ~

"Hai..." Akihiko agreed before Michi lead his lips back into the kiss.

~ ~ ~

One rather thorough physical therapy session later...

~ ~ ~

"What a troublesome patient." Michi said teasingly. This was followed by the young man lifting Aki from the floor and carrying him into the bedroom to lay him out on the bed. He slowly started at Aki's feet...massaging every muscle from head to toe before gently putting the sheet on him. "Such a pleasure to serve you..." he whispered as he kissed the man's ear before going to clean up oils and the rest from the bathtub and the bathroom.

~ ~ ~

"I'm not troublesome..." Akihiko replied with a slight yawn as he relaxed into the bed. "I'm just demanding... and very very charming."
Blue eyes focused on Michi, "I'm telling Izzy to hire you for every one of my physical therapy sessions, Michi-kun. With skills like those... I'm quite certain you'll have me up in no time."
Okay, so it was a HORRIBLE pun... but one worthy of Narcissus.
Sighing, the musician closed his eyes again and simply relaxed. His hair splayed out on the pillow behind him, sheet pulled up to the middle of his chest. It didn't take more than a few minutes for Narcissus to fall asleep.
For the first time in what felt like days... Akihiko was perfectly at peace.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy end up on the table that Narcissus had occupied awhile before. Michi wouldn't walk away from the stressed manager's shoulders which had the consistency of concrete. So Izzy, while having so much on his mind was laying there feeling not as relax as Narcissus was until Michi touched a few nerves.

Then, he finally closed his eyes and let the masseuse go to work. It wasn't a full massage because Michi still had other client but Michi couldn't leave Izzy like that and feel good about it. Especially after Akihiko-san had pretty much decided he was coming back for the rest of the week.

Izzy wasn't going to complain not with the skilled hands taking his pains away if only for a short time. A small yelp came out when Michi put his back into place then his neck. Taking pressure off several areas. Oh...this would definitely help him work a bit longer today, he thought as the man molded his flesh to a more relaxed state.

Carefully, Michi helped Izzy down from the table and smiled at him, "Izzy Lucky-san, you need to take better care of yourself. Maybe you should rest for awhile on the couch and not worry so much. Akihiko-san will more than likely sleep most of the night so he shouldn't be getting any more media attention."

Izzy laughed, "That man exudes media attention! Well, Thank you, Takana- kun. You're money has already been transfered to your account. Thank you for coming. I'll have the bodyguards get you to your car. "

"Thank you, sir." he answered with a smile then left in the care of Izzy's bodyguards.

Once the house was empty of people...with only a sleeping Narcissus to worry about. Izzy finally sighed and turned off the tv. Right now, he kind of didn't care about the news so he wandered over to the fridge and looked inside. Ugh. He needed to go to the store...

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games