Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:38 pm
Kyo began to mutter something that even seemed inaudible to him. He almost wasn't aware of what he was trying to say until it reached his mind. He was trying to tell Giki-san why he was mad. It was better to say it now than later, or else the anxiety would build up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm
Gikishou blinked, untucking Kyo's head and looking at him confusedly. "What did you say?" He asked, wondering what Kyo wanted to tell him. It could've been anything from 'I'm still mad at you' to 'let's just forget about it', so he wanted to know.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:23 pm
"I heard you were having a date with someone," Kyo said sadly and then he began to sob. "I don't know why, but at that time I just got angry and jumped to the conclusion that you don't like me anymore." Though he continuously wiped away the tears that were falling, it seemed that they kept on coming faster than he could clear them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm
"A date? But..." His eyes widened as he realized what he was talking about."Oh.Oh Kyo! When I said 'it's a date' it means that it's something to put on the calendar or in a datebook! I'm not dating anyone other than you. It was the girl from lunch. I wrote on the paper that I wasn't interested, but we could still be friends." He wiped away the tears, kissing his forehead. "She was asking if you and I wanted to hang out at the cafe on friday. All three of us. I'm only dating you. I only love you, Kyo." He hugged him and rubbed his back again to calm him down. "If I'd known that this would happen, I would've used a different term, I'm so sorry."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:07 pm
"It's not your fault," Kyo said, feeling very guilty. "I should be sorry. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that." By now his sobbing had died down a little, and he was greatly comforted and relieved now that the misunderstanding had settled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 am
"No wonder you didn't want me to touch you." He kissed his forehead. "Just so you don't jump to that conclusion again: I will love only you, want to be with only you, and hold only you in my arms." He nuzzled him lightly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm
At that very moment Kyo felt reassured. Even so, he was still confused about why he was mad. Could it possibly be jealousy? But why? He wasn't... he wasn't a homosexual, right? Maybe he was just looking so forward to the time he and Giki-san would spend together that day.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:12 pm
Gikishou kissed his cheek. "And we'll still do stuff on friday, that's just another thing we'll do. You two could become best friends, you never know." He said encouragingly.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm
"Yeah, I guess so," Kyo said, finally smiling. "Then I don't have to worry anymore, right?" That was what he hoped, at least. He didn't know what he would do if Giki-san was still even a little upset.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am
GIkishou shook his head. "We just need to learn to talk even when we're upset."He said, kissing his forehead. "Anything you want to do right now?" He asked,tilting his head some.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:14 pm
"I think I'd like to go watch a movie," Kyo replied, somewhat excited. He did want to return to the movie theater despite the possibility of another headache. Maybe if he got used to the brightness and sound of the theater it wouldn't affect him in anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 pm
Gikishou smiled and nodded, kissing him softly. "Now a movie can be considered a real date, if you want it to be." He told him, standing and taking his hand.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm
Kyo couldn't help but blush a little. He hadn't really thought that going to the movies was considered a date. It had seemed like just a friendly gathering to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Gikishou chuckled."Unless you're going in a group, then it's just a movie." He smiled and walked with him out to the truck and helping him in, kissing his neck lightly.He hadn't done that before, but it was the closest thing to him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm
Kyo wasn't sure what emotion he should feel when Giki-san kissed his neck. It was very strange, almost too strange. Still, he didn't say anything. It wasn't anything serious, just a kiss in an unfamiliar spot. He shouldn't worry about it.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games