Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm
"Uddle is here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm
Hey Guys!

Apparently there's a mix up with what house-elves got sent PMs, and I have no time to check on that tonight.... so please understand that if you don't have a PM from us yet that it's not a bad thing.
Here's the PM that people are getting:
Greetings from Harry Potter Guild of Gaia!
I am the Head Elf, and it's my job to inform you that the guild is doing a mass sorting. Normally, we require new members to be in the guild for 3 weeks and post at least 30 times BUT we're tweaking those rules a bit to allow more people to get sorted now since there won't be another sorting anytime soon. Here are the new rules:
1) You must have 20 posts before posting in the Sorting Hat.
2)After you're sorted, if you don't have 30 posts by June 29, you will be unsorted. That's because we only want active members in our Houses.

Easy no?
Please post throughout the guild because if you post a lot in Spinners End that won't really count.
If you have any questions about anything, please PM me!
So if you meet the post requirements you can post in the Sorting Hat. It will also save me the trouble of PMing you.

IceeWitch

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:54 pm
Wren wanders around the kitchens, reminiscing, and clutching a highly uncomfortable (live) chicken to her chest.

"I isn't being a house elf for much longer... cry ... I is going back to my old mistress' sister any day now. Henrietta is liking it here so much so, I is thinking it better for her to stay. I mean to say, I is thinking that I will give Henrietta to my old mistress' niece, Calliope Wimple. Who is being a new student next semester."

She puts her chicken down and points a knobbly finger at her. "You is needing to listen hen. You is needing to be good. We isn't wanting you gobbling up mysterious things and changing colors again."

Hen gives and indignant squawk. Then Wren hugs her, and says "I is seeing you during the Holidays when miss Calliope is on breaks, hen."

The chicken clucks more softly, and Wren turns around and heads to the portrait hole, spots a dirty dish, hurries over to it, scrubs it clean, and then leaves the pear...

((OOC: I'm gonna miss the Pear!!!! gonk crying ))

[Edit: I just read this again, What an incredibly "Lassie" moment for me rolleyes I suppose to complete the sentiment, I'll just say this: "Go on now, Get!" Cause if you don't do it 100% you might as well not do it all. 3nodding ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 pm
"thank you nekko elf im sure my friends will have a great time with the scavanger hunt"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:53 pm
My Sole Serenity
*looks around* where are all the elvess~~?? sweatdrop
"Would Miss like Nekko to make her some sweets?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:56 pm
techpriest35
"thank you nekko elf im sure my friends will have a great time with the scavanger hunt"
Nekko hands you a list of where they are hidden. "Here master is a list of where they all are" Nekko bows."Nekko must be getting back to making breakfast now."  

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

abhilashrox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 am
abhilash enters d hall n sees elves busy at work.
'must get 2 work', thinks he n goes over 2 help an elf making some breakfast  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:50 pm
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35
Nekko hands you a list of where they are hidden. "Here master is a list of where they all are" Nekko bows."Nekko must be getting back to making breakfast now."

"thank you neko elf for your effort have this potion of super speed it lasts for about an hour on human sized creatures"*hands you the potion*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:24 pm
techpriest35
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35

"thank you neko elf for your effort have this potion of super speed it lasts for about an hour on human sized creatures"*hands you the potion*
"thank you master James Nekko can make lots of dinner and pudding with this potion." ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35

"thank you master James Nekko can make lots of dinner and pudding with this potion." ^w^

"i'll bet you can well have fun with your potion later every one"
*leaves teh pear*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:47 pm
techpriest35
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35
Nekko fire fox
techpriest35

"i'll bet you can well have fun with your potion later every one"
*leaves teh pear*

Nekko takes a small drink of the potion and starts to zoom around the kitchen washing dishes and making dinner. "Wow just a sip and nekko is going as fast as the hogwarts train."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:01 am
abhilash watches the other elf working very fast and gapes at her in awe.
'how she working so fast?' he wonders but then smells something burning. 'uh oh, dinner burning.' he throws this and starts to make it from the beginning'  

abhilashrox

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Kden walks in with a confused face "What is the new house elves can help with?" He pondered to himself walking around. He didn't have a place yet. At his old master's house he helped making the food so that's what Kden did here! He started to make food for the dinner tonight for the students here at Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 am
finished with his cooking, abhilash sees around himself and notices a new elf. he walks over to him n asks,' hello. my names abhilash. wots urs?'
saying dis he starts helping the other elf with his cooking.  

abhilashrox

Nekko fire fox

Sweet Bookworm

11,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:50 pm
abhilashrox
abhilash watches the other elf working very fast and gapes at her in awe.
'how she working so fast?' he wonders but then smells something burning. 'uh oh, dinner burning.' he throws this and starts to make it from the beginning'
"Nekko is sorry a young master gave her a potion to go extra fast and Nekko got carried away."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games