Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:24 am
Raven rolled her eyes, then picked up Dusk and handed him to Cheyenne. "Here you are then. One cute little fuzzy bunny for your tea party," Raven said, smiling.

Amber stopped twitching occasionally and layed still, still unconcious.

((i'ms tired.... *falls asleep, but really falls unconcious*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:41 am
(lol)

Cheyenne ran off with Dusk "Best tea party ever! Daddy got me lots of cute little doll close and i can't wait to see you in them!"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 am
Raven rolled her eyes again, then followed Cheyenne.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:02 pm
"NOOOO THE TORTURE THE HORRIBLE TORTURE!" wailed Dusk as he was helplessly carried off into the tea party.

~~~~~~~

"Uh I don't know alternate universe. Doesn't really matter. Whose your friend." Lek said looking at Ashi.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 am
"do you want pink? or Green? or Yellow?" Cheyenne asked dusk.

(say something like "actually i want the one with pink and orange polkadots" or sumthin like that.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:48 pm
"That's Ashi he's my friend,"Chris said to Lek then looked back at Ashi telling him it was ok to come closer. "Ashi use to be evil but then he saved us,"Chris said.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:05 pm
Amber, still unconcious, started to twitch again. Then she woke up from being unconcious, screaming (kinda like when you are having a nightmare). Amber panted heavily and looked around, the images still flashing through her mind as she looked around with eyes full of fear.

((if any of you are confused, look at my one post. It tells you what the images pretty much are...))

Raven rolled her eyes, but still followed Cheyenne, who was still carrying Dusk. "I say something blue, myself," Raven said to Cheyenne when she asked Dusk what color.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm
"He said green clashed so not that, maybe yellow? i don't know!"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:16 pm
"well.... how about rainbow?" Raven suggested.

Amber looked around, fear still in her eyes. "wh... where am i?...." she asked herself out loud.

((AMNESIA!!!! YAYS!!!! wait.... who are you?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 pm
((lol))

"I'll let you to talk I'll go check on Amber,"Chris said then looked at Ashi "You didn't change the back entarnce code right?"Chris asked then after Ashi awnsered Chris walked off.He sat down next to Amber.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Amber flinched away from Chris when he sat down next to her. "Wh-who are yo-you?" Amber said, still confused with fear.

((yeah... she'll get over it soon.... i think... but its not amnesia.... or is it?... or- wait.... where am i? *looks around my house*))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm
"Amber it's ok,it's me Chris,"Chris said kindly to Amber.

((P.S. The back entarnce is more hidden and checks DNA samples that Ashi programed into it or it won't open))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:00 pm
((REALLY?!?!? SWEET!!! I wish i could do that to my room....))

Amber still looked afriad. "Ch-chr-is?...." Amber asked. The images started to slowly leave her mind, for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm
((Yah Ashi is VERY high tech))

"Yah it's me remember?It's ok your safe,"Chris said kindly.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:03 pm
As the last image left her mind, Amber hugged Chris tightly and started crying. "I... it happened.... happened again..." she sobbed.

((*shudders* ugh..... it really DID happen.... last night.... *shudders again*))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games