Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:03 pm
someone just called me raw .gives them a weird look. I think it's becaise i use the nickname so much they thought it was mine .slight laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:05 pm
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
@ KP: All my base are belong to you.

User Image

Oulixeus and incorrect grammar included.
incorrect grammer has to be included XD

XD Then all is well with the world. Enjoy your new base.  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:06 pm
Police of Karma
someone just called me raw .gives them a weird look. I think it's becaise i use the nickname so much they thought it was mine .slight laugh.

lmao! Aww.. you and Cabbi are kind of the same but...sort of different. It's hard to explain. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:36 am
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

lmao! Aww.. you and Cabbi are kind of the same but...sort of different. It's hard to explain. ^^
o.o i never saw our characters be the same ....maybe in real life we have an equal level of shyness. n.n;;;

and we use the same emotes...but that's not my fault .gonk.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:10 am
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

o.o i never saw our characters be the same ....maybe in real life we have an equal level of shyness. n.n;;;

lol I'm shy in real life too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:26 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

shy people of them world unite!  

~[KarmaPolice]~

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:33 pm
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

Woo! We may now hold our heads high and prance around the world knowing that we are not alone! But... not really because we're all pretty shy... ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Oulixeus
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

Woo! We may now hold our heads high and prance around the world knowing that we are not alone! But... not really because we're all pretty shy... ^^;;
Xd that's what the conversation above was minly about....funny enough at the this moment i'm skiping out o a party i should be al u.u

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:43 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Xd that's what the conversation above was minly about....funny enough at the this moment i'm skiping out o a party i should be al u.u

I dont ever mind hanging out with my friends that I'm very familiar with. There are a handful of them and they make me laugh a lot. But I have some trouble getting along with new people these days. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:59 pm
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
O-Chan

I dont ever mind hanging out with my friends that I'm very familiar with. There are a handful of them and they make me laugh a lot. But I have some trouble getting along with new people these days. ^^

sometimes i feel bad for not going since they really want me there....for a reason i don't know since I ushally sit there quitetly poking the table and since it's summer they want to go swiming and i'm overly modest so that never helps  

~[KarmaPolice]~

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:16 pm
O-Chan
Honesty Won
-_-U
guahhh I hate you for getting the hair style i've always wanted u.u

sorry. It's nice to talk to you to. Well I also got that kimono that you wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:19 pm
Honesty Won
O-Chan
Honesty Won
-_-U

sorry. It's nice to talk to you to. Well I also got that kimono that you wanted.
.big grin. yeah but i have the ninja band so i guess we are even ^_____^  

~[KarmaPolice]~

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:24 pm
Police of Karma
Honesty Won
O-Chan
Honesty Won
-_-U

@_@ I guess. Although that band is quite expensive.

I just finished the martial arts program. It was hell. I have never seen so much silicone and prada on teenage girls.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:25 pm
Police of Karma
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
Police of Karma

sometimes i feel bad for not going since they really want me there....for a reason i don't know since I ushally sit there quitetly poking the table and since it's summer they want to go swiming and i'm overly modest so that never helps

^^ Sometimes it's simply the pleasure of the company. I used to have a really really really quiet friend. No one understood why she was so quiet. But it was actually nice to know someone was there listening rather than contributing to the zoo of noise. lol
I'm pretty shy about swimming too. *shrug* I'm not very good at it. I think I can doggy paddle.  

Oulixeus
Crew

~[KarmaPolice]~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:42 pm
Honesty Won
Police of Karma
Honesty Won
O-Chan
Honesty Won
-_-U

@_@ I guess. Although that band is quite expensive.

I just finished the martial arts program. It was hell. I have never seen so much silicone and prada on teenage girls.
oh rei you poor poor thing!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games