Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 pm
I AM ALIVE.

I made it through Labor Day weekend... so I'm alive. Hopefully I'll be more present now.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Why does Gaia keep changing interfaces.

More importantly, why does it keep making them worse?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 pm
zz1000zz

To keep up with myspace and facebook.

Why do I always seem to get a person harassing me about what I believe in just because I'm not self-righteous like the other person? neutral

Am I a magnet for those people?

Isn't it wrong claiming that so and so doesn't believe in Christ or accept Christ when in reality they do?

This isn't really directed at anyone in the guild. Just something I've had to deal with for the past few days. And I also reported that person for harassment. Well trolling/abuse...which is harassment.

I'm going to either clean my room up since I accidentally destroyed it when I got my new PS2 on Sunday or play Star Ocean Til the End of Time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm
freelance lover
I AM ALIVE.

I made it through Labor Day weekend... so I'm alive. Hopefully I'll be more present now.

More future is the key. 3nodding  

Priestley

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:15 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

Why do I always seem to get a person harassing me about what I believe in just because I'm not self-righteous like the other person? neutral

Isn't it wrong claiming that so and so doesn't believe in Christ or accept Christ when in reality they do?

This isn't really directed at anyone in the guild. Just something I've had to deal with for the past few days. And I also reported that person for harassment. Well trolling/abuse...which is harassment.

I'm going to either clean my room up since I accidentally destroyed it when I got my new PS2 on Sunday or play Star Ocean Til the End of Time.

Do you mean that people harrass you for not being as vocal about your faith as another is? Something along the lines of "'your religion says to make disciples of all nations', so why aren't you?"

I mean they have a point, but they often have different standards for people like themselves and people like us. If they judged us by the standards they use for themselves, there wouldn't be a problem. They just want to be provocative.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:16 pm
Priestley
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

Do you mean that people harrass you for not being as vocal about your faith as another is? Something along the lines of "'your religion says to make disciples of all nations', so why aren't you?"

I mean they have a point, but they often have different standards for people like themselves and people like us. If they judged us by the standards they use for themselves, there wouldn't be a problem. They just want to be provocative.
No. I mean that they harass me because I'm liberal about my beliefs and I'm vocal about my beliefs.

The person who's been harassing me is an Evangelical Christian. I am not an Evangelical. I'm more of a liberal Christian.

But this is something I encountered last year so I'm not worried about it. I reported him for harassment and I'm talking to one of the guild crew of his guild about it.  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:47 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
Priestley
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

No. I mean that they harass me because I'm liberal about my beliefs and I'm vocal about my beliefs.

The person who's been harassing me is an Evangelical Christian. I am not an Evangelical. I'm more of a liberal Christian.

But this is something I encountered last year so I'm not worried about it. I reported him for harassment and I'm talking to one of the guild crew of his guild about it.

Ah, well, evangelical Christians sometimes get frustrated with people who don't share their passion for sharing their faith, because all Christians have to be like evangelical Christians (apparently).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:56 pm
Priestley
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
Priestley
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

Ah, well, evangelical Christians sometimes get frustrated with people who don't share their passion for sharing their faith, because all Christians have to be like evangelical Christians (apparently).
It seems all their doing is just pushing people away. It's annoying and nuts.

But the guild crew member told me that the guild captain is kinda hot headed so to speak and she hopes the new one isn't. And she asked that I forgive the guild captain.

I can forgive people however those who seem to keep on doing these kinds of things aren't worthy of my forgiveness. I only forgive those who show that they will not do these things again. Let's just say I have little trust in people because those who I did forgive for doing wrong to me, betrayed me...  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:43 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

And failing at it. On top of that, my account usually wigs out over new changes to the system and I have login/posting trouble for days afterward. cheese_whine

-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

Oooooooh. The best Star Ocean I played was 2. Til the End of Time looks good though. *steals* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:47 pm
ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

There are times I really hate my job.

Like right about ..... NOW...... stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed crying

As if mandatory overtime is not enough, I get the priv'ledge of working 7 12hour shifts next week because we are so short help and no one wants to hire a temp....  

Atreadia Allaani

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 am
Atreadia Allaani
ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

There are times I really hate my job.

Like right about ..... NOW...... stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed crying

As if mandatory overtime is not enough, I get the priv'ledge of working 7 12hour shifts next week because we are so short help and no one wants to hire a temp....

I would work in a sweatshop removing thorns from rose bouquets right now.
My husband & I are milking the savings to pay for bills & immigration fees.

No one in my tri-city area is hiring.
Be thankful to have a job sister, when so many would willingly work as much as was needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:44 am
I am in serious want of a day job rather than my overnight position, but sadly, I have no choice but to stay, because if I quit ... I would have no job. confused My body is finally protesting my vampire hours. gonk  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:04 am
The Amazing Ryuu
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
zz1000zz

And failing at it. On top of that, my account usually wigs out over new changes to the system and I have login/posting trouble for days afterward. cheese_whine

-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

Oooooooh. The best Star Ocean I played was 2. Til the End of Time looks good though. *steals* ninja
I had issues yesterday but not it seems to be fine.

Till the End of Time is fun. biggrin But the voice acting kinda makes my ears hurt from time to time. >.< But I like the alchemy system. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am
@Tsukiyo: Don't worry about people knocking you for being a progressive Christian... I actually got into a PM debate with a former guild member once about if Jesus is the only way to Heaven and he eventually got angry he couldn't convince, called me a false prophet, blocked me, and left the guild. I didn't know if I should be insulted or amused...

I find you just roll with it. Just because they can't be open and accepting, doesn't mean I can't be. In cases like this it's better to turn the other cheek, because in the end you'll be the bigger person and less at fault.

freelance lover
Crew

Atreadia Allaani

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:44 am
crying Dia is banging her head against the wall in frustration since her 7 day stretch suddenly became 12.... crying  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games