Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:15 pm
Pebble threw his sister off of him then pricked his ears.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:37 pm
Love fell backwards (no Dew is dead for now) and didn't move, she new her brother was listening, she motioned her paw up to her lips to show Wave to be quiet. (little sentence for Wave, sorry) When Wave nodded Love Whispered in Waves ear "can you distract him for me when i jump on him please?" She asked.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 pm
((thats ok))

Wave nodded, then got up (lets say she was laying down), and then ran past Pebble, her paws hitting the ground hard as she ran, hoping for Pebble to listen to her instead for Love. Then Wave started running in circles around Pebble.

((CIRCLES!!!! *runs around in circles, then gets dizzy and falls over* we-e-e-e....))  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:12 am
(lol)

Love jumped as Quietly and high as she could, Jumping onto Pebble and wrestling with him. She bit his ear "mmmm wave! Pebbles ears taste better than daddy's!" she said taking her mouth off and fighting again.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:07 am
Pebble threw Love off and got back onto his paws.When he heard Love hit the ground he jumpped on her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 5:29 pm
Love used that to her advantage and rolled over on top of Pebble, pinning him down. "wave come taste pebble's ears!" Love said  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:58 am
Wave shrugged and walked over to Pebble and Wave. She bent down and nibbled on Pebble's other ear, then shrugged again and stood up, letting Pebble's ear go. "eh, they are ok. I still say Dark's ears are better!" Wave said, then ran over to Dark and jumped onto his back.

Leaf purred and lied down to watch the kits play.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 pm
After that love trampled Wave down "no way Pebbles are way better!" Then she Bit waves "...i take that back, have you tried your own ears lately? YUMMY!"  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:40 pm
"um..... one: I can't taste my own ears. and two: AH! Help! MY EARS AREN'T SAFE AROUND LOVE!!!" Wave yelled, then she pushed Love off and ran to hide behind Dark.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:01 pm
Love jumped ontop of Dark and down on top of Wave "my ears!" she said and started gnawing on them.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm
"Help me!" Wave yelled, scrambling away from Love, running behind Pebble now. "Save my ears!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:53 pm
"Omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom" Love joked around now eating the air.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:01 pm
Wave hid behind Pebble, hoping Love wouldn't see her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:05 pm
Love made this face: sweatdrop "Wave, everyone knows Pebble is smaller than you" She said  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm
Wave layed down on the ground behind Pebble. "not anymore!"  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games