Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:43 am
So, Jasper gallops to their side. ((Couldn't resist putting that in))
Tick blushed. "Well...I fixed it up myself. From one...mechanical piece to the next. When I was a robot, I was filled with clocks and that was the one I kept on my hat." She said, pointing to her top hat, the clock missing. "The figurine's...I just added on." Tick could almost understand how Miss Nera felt when her clothing was brought up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:48 am
((rofl!!!))

"You made this?" the Hatter said, truly astounded. "Tick-Tock, that is so amazing! You realize, you're so multi-talented, I've lost track of things to add on to the gorgeous warrior princess dancer something-something title!" He grinned. "I think I'll just call you Tick-Tock... and that will say enough."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:48 am
Jasper kneeled, seating Nana in his lap and observed the curious clock. "Lovely." He said, smiling. "Course..." He cut himself off. He was very tempted to start going on about how far better Nana was, but behaved. He did love to go on about her...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 am
Nana play-scowled up at Jasper as a little warning to be good, and then stretched up to give him a quick peck on the cheek ((ninja!!)) before taking the little watch up and examining it. "Tick, this is wonderful!" she said. "Why didn't you tell us you were so good at absolutely everything?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:56 am
((Tick has offically left the building. lol. She's passed out. I should get to bed too. We'll pick this up when we get on again. Tata, love!!!!!!!! I shall miss you some MOAR!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:05 am
((good night, sweet prince, may choirs of angels sing thee to thy rest...
oh wait. you'd have to be dead for me to say that.... don't die!!! >.<
but anyway, good night!!! <3 ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:49 am
Tick couldn't help but blush further at the attention and so, she buried her rosy face into her hands. "I can't do...everything." She said, rolling around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:36 am
"That's nonsense," Nana said defiantly. Then she grinned somewhat devilishly. "Okay, Tick, I have a proposition for you: Name one thing that you cannot do, no matter how much you try, that other people can, and I will teach you how to do it." She sat back against Jasper and folded her arms, sure that Tick-Tock wouldn't come up with anything.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:53 am
Indya just stood by , wondering where her brother had gone off to now. She knew the ball started soon, and they needed him to be ready. although she looked confident on the outside, she was worried. the queen knew they were alive, and she worried they would be caught "not today,not ever " she whispered to herself  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:49 pm
~~*Meanwhile, at the Mad Hatter's house...*~~

"Mousey, wake up!" cried the March Hare exuberantly, leaping through the window into the house.
"Hmm?" said the Dormouse, curled up in an empty teacup with eyes still shut.
"Wake up, you lazy fool, wake up!" Marchy yelled, picking the creature up by the tail and bouncing him about.
The Dormouse sleepily opened one eye and peered reproachfully at the Hare. "What, what is it?"
"We've got invitations to a masquerade! It says here, 'Her Royal Majesty the Serene Highness Queen Rosalie Heart--' whew, that's certainly a mouthful! '--wishes for your attendance at her Masquerade Ball in three nights' time. Formal attire and masks are required for entry and continuation of life.' Goodness, Mousey, a Royal Masquerade!"
"When is three nights' time?" asked the Dormouse in mid-yawn.
"I'm not sure, I haven't checked the letterbox in about two weeks. But I'm sure the flowers ought to know about it! I'll be right back." And he was out the window again.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:53 pm
She made her way over to the caterpillar " How much time will we have , now that she knows we're alive. How much time until she discovers wer'e there and chases us off caterpillar?" She stared up at him , wondering how he planned to answer that one.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:13 pm
The Hatter heard Indya's question, but did not look up. Quietly-- too quiet for any of the others to hear-- he muttered, "She won't chase us off. She'll kill us." He didn't want to believe it, but if everything did not work out absolutely perfectly, he, his closest friends, and his beloved Tick-Tock, would all be dead before the sun rose. He wished it were any other way but so, but this was the sad truth.

((In the wise words of Lemony Snicket, "The sad truth is that the truth is sad."))

The Night Faery
Captain

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:22 pm
((GAAAH! where are you guys??!? I neeeeeed you all!!!))

"Well, Tick?" Nana said, completely self-satisfied at the moment. "Can't think of anything, can you? Well, there you have it. You are perfect and we all love you." She laughed and blew her a kiss, and then looked up at her fiancee. "Don't be jealous, Jasper dear, there's plenty more of that." She giggled again, almost forgetting about the lurking fear of the Masquerade Ball.

((has anyone here read that? The Lurking Fear by H.P. Lovecraft? It's reeeally messed up....))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:41 pm
( I'm here..although I have no idea where mello is. he apparently hasn't been on in a very long time)

As she watched the couples she began to miss Mimicry even more . she hoped he wasn't in too much pain "hang on mimicry, I promise i'm going to rescue you" she whispered  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 pm
Tick finally stood. "I've got it!" She replied enthusiastically. "I can't whistle!" She grinned like a Cheshire. "And I refuse to learn." Tick cuddled closer to The Hatter, watching Nana.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games