Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 am

[I couldn't think of anything... I came from the Doom Dimension... Where digimon are evil and attack you!]

Kazuki quickly rushes behind a building, out of sight from Sheriti or Reniko. "That was a bit too close..." Kazuki whispers while taking big breaths for air. The area he came from was a dangerous one. Lots of digimon that had gone mad. He luckily made it out of the area, but barely. With the mad digimon on looking for him, anything is possible, even if it were to kill other fellow digimon, they would get what they want. Kazuki couldn't let this happen.

With one arm damaged, he uses the other arm to reach for his digivice, which was clipped on his jeans. He clicks a few buttons, but nothing happened. A few sparks flew from the digivice. "Dang it. Still broken. Hope that my digimon are still okay. I need to get to some repair shop, and soon." Kazuki places the damaged digivice clipped onto his jeans and looks out to see if Sheriti or Reniko was still there. "Hope these guys aren't good at finding a person..."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:10 am

( Lol, i'm taking my burgermon to the dna lab. He kept whinning on wanting to become a hero. )
"What's wrong?" The young brunet girl asked her digimon companion. Sheriti had looked back from her recent tracks but nothing seemed to catch her interest. Her chocolate eyes scanned the area but it had seemed deserted as it were when they first had arrived or maybe worse. There wasn't even at least one digimon present at the momment. Sheriti shook the thoughts out of her head as she continued her way to find a small cafe that wasn't runed down. Renikos golden eyes had been darting left and right, slightly away from Sheritis waist. He flopped back in her arms, with his eyes closed.
"It's nothing...I can leave it at that at least....."
"Weird... You're just always on the edge......" Sheriti chukled lightly.
The Demidevimon slowly opened his golden eyes, "Sheriti...if I were in my ultimate form... I would be tempted to go after that other tamer..."
Sheriti rose her eyebrow a bit confused from what her digimon had said but suddenly his words hit her. She quickly turned on her heal, becoming alert.

Im Windspirit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:12 am

Hurricane was sitting on a building while he watch everything as Crimson napped next to him in Gigimon form. Hurricane then saw Kazuki "Hey you!" Hurricane then hipped down from the top of the building and landed in front of him.

(By way currently KDG does'nt exist here...so don't act like we know each toher xD)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:16 am

( O:< You're the one who was acting sly from toy tama! But i'm pretty sure you wouldn't care about sheriti)

Im Windspirit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 am

( ._.? What Happened?)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:38 am

Hurricane_hedgehog
( ._.? What Happened?)

(Actually, KDG kinda is existing in this main RP. We met up and then disbanded, I guess, and now I'm gonna meet up with Wind in the RP again.

I'm almost dead, ALMOST, attacked by evil digimon who are after me and now I'm hoping that Sheriti isn't an evil digimon that will secretly kill me when I meet up with her. =D
Why is she mad too?)

Teh Soupreme

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:39 am

( I'm not mad, if I were mad then I wouldn't use any emotion things like this :'D or this O:< and i'm not evil......yet. ^0^/
Sheriti only rmemebers huricane slightly because he was was acting heroric and wanted to venture off somewhere so he left, remember?)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:39 pm

(Yes I do...But You guys plan to make me a Commando..We shold get new names for that >3> lol..)

Hurricane stood there as he awaited the answer from the Tamer up against the wall as Crimson still loomed over them on top of the building kneeling.

Hurricane_hedgehog

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:09 pm

( D: Welp I took on the name having Viral in it, I should add something to it. xD We should go on and talk about it in the club.
o-O Did we not already make you commando? I'm pretty sure you can re-name yourself but you're still classified as a commando. xD )

The girl was becoming un-comfortable for staying to long in one spot. Sheriti took a deep breath before turning her back from her previous route. She had alreay delt with enough nerves for one digital day, though Reniko layed within her arms. His golden eyes staring twoards the grey dull clouds. Thankfully the sun had been blocked though that didn't matter. "Hn, How about that place? There's nice shade." Reniko pointed with his eyes as they approached one small cafe.
It seemed a bit dull and probrobly closed. Sheriti motioned twoards a table, "Ahh" She released a long sigh, "My feet were beggining to hurt a little." Sheriti placed her companion on the table in front of her. He was already perched by using his red claws. "Well, are you feeling any better than before?"
Demidevimon shifted his small body, adjusting his wings within a comfortable position. Looking back at Sheriti he said, "Yes, much better. Try not to concern yourself too much, digimon can heal a bit faster than you tamers." The small bat smiled under his blue stitched mask.
"Well, it looks like we arn't going to expect some service." Sheriti spoke looking around the deserted cafe. She rubbed her cheek.

(Exit :0 Just cause of the event thing)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Kazuki glances out to see if the two were gone and hears a familiar shout. "Hurricane?" Kazuki looks over at Hurricane and realizes that it was Hurricane. "..." Kazuki takes a seat on the dusty ground and lays back on the wall. "Long time no see Hurricane, well, since the Christmas mayhem. What's going on?"

Teh Soupreme

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:27 pm

"Not much...Kazuki...I'm sorry to end our meeting to an end but hopefully...Hopefully meet up again..." Hurricane rushed of to Drive City Warehouse.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 pm

(Enter from Drive City were house)

Sheriti entered the ruin city. Her partner Demidevimon named Reniko was already perched on her shoulders. They returned to their previous spot, the curious tamer still examined the city. For her first visit here, it tunred out to be a really strange turn for the worst. Sheriti sighed poking Renikos mini skull on his stiched mask. She gigglined as he would blinked every time she made contact, slightly turning red. "Ehe, I never thought this would be fun to do. You remind me of my pet bird. So stiff."
The Demidevimon lifted his red nailed foot to stop her, "Yea, and now i'm beggining to get a rash because of you. Quit it."

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Demidevimons golden eyes took advantage of his current form to stare at the sky. Still as it always had been, dull, grey with no sunlight. He had only wished days like these that occurred within Drive City would spread outward through the digital world, though that would never happen. He sighed, thinking that it was a bright idea to learn how to create mist for his ultimate form, Myotismon. A very helpful technique for later use if ever required. Reniko saw hoe Sheriti duged through her small backpack, avoiding the blood pack contents in search for her music player, Zune. Beginning to take flight once more, he flew over head managing to catch his tamers attention.
“Sheriti, if the others had left back to the hospital then don’t you think it’s wise for us to leave back to the base.” Reniko asked.
The young tamer looked up, frowning. She stared at her small friend for a while, “Well….i’m sure the others will get back soon but I guess you’re right.” She said scooting off the seat of the deserted café. Her brown eyes looked at the sky for a split second; she yearned to escape this depressing city and hoped that it would cure soon. From the beginning it had seemed to glow with tamers and their digimon but now it has evolved into nothing. Sheriti shook her head mentally, she didn’t want to mope. The small bat followed behind the girl. She poked his stitched skull, smiling, “Promise me after this you’ll take me on an adventure.”
Reniko puffed, shaking his head away from her touch. He looked at her before perching on her head. "Fine." He didn't want to object her request this time. "We'll go somewhere adventures...but peaceful."

(Exit to resitance)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 pm

(great note to self I need to post more often cause I only remember I was here last. )

Devin lost in thought looked outside the window of a restaurant while Mirage and Pyros in their rookie forms were eating "hey Dev aren't going to ""no use in talking to him right now"the agumon said interrupting the veemon"it's hard to get his attention in the mind state so I just mess around with his face or something until he zones back in"the two rookie digimon began to come up with a plan "Don't you two think about it "the young tamer said startling the two out of their chairs

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Dom and Bantyo Leomon where halled up in a building a few floors up from the ground. The power was out and it was freezing cold, it had even began to snow outside. They had a fire going and where sat on either side of it. Dom held his hands to the fire to keep them warm and Bantyo turned some cans of beans around so they cooked better. Dom moved back against a wall and looked out of a window at the sky. "We sould move soon we can't stay put all day." Bantyo nodded as he fully opened both tins an passed Dom one. Dom pulled out two forks and slid one to Bantyo, then began to eat his. The foo wasn't too bad just Dom was sick of basic ration food. They finished up and put out the fire out and where about to leave when they heard a Mushmon talking. "I saw them go in here boss." Dom got up grabbed his bag and made a beak for the fire exit. Bantyo swiftly followed grabbing his coat as he left. They got outside on the fire exit and saw the lower levels where destroyed, so the pair ran for the roof.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games