Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 am

(then I fight cannondramon kay?)
Kuzuhamon took out her shinto priest's wand and swung it through the air. She mumbled a japanese sutra and some small fox spirits appeared. They flew directly at the enemy. Hit by the attack the dragon digimon seemed angry. It fired several times but the quick magician escaped from the attacks. FlareRizamon watched it's biomerged tamer from the floor. When it realized that the cannon's attack was coming along it's way it quickly ran away. The explosion threw the fire dragon digimon through the gear savannah. Lying on the floor it sighed. "I wish I would be as strong as the others..." Then it jumped up. "I can be that strong! I will fight with them and then I'll digivolve like they did!" The flame digimon ran towards the metal enemy. Kuzuhamon didn't watch it's partner. She was too busy with the mega opponents. FlareRizamon stood in front of it's gigantic enemy. "Fire hit!!" It shot several flame bullets on Cannondramon but it bounced. The flaming lizard looked in all surprise. "Once again! Blaze Buster!" It's whole body turned into a flame ball hitting the machinedigimon. But Cannondramon only swung it's armored tail against the little champion. FlareRizamon landed hard oon the floor again. Kuzuhamon turned to it's partner. "Stop it! You are just a champion digimon! You have no chance against a mega! Go to the other tamers!" Once again the fox woman took out her wand and made a sign. A purple gate appeared and opened slowly. FlareRizamon was lying on the ground and didn't move. With it's face on the ground it slightly sobbed. "i wanna be strong... like you are..."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 am

((Yep))
Serpahimon BM(Replica) Was not going to let it end this way, this punk couldn't understand the way he felt, he was going to teach him a lesson. "Excaliber" He used the same blowing trick to let his swords burn with fire, before swinging one blade for seraphimon's head, and the other at his new giant wings.

TigerVespmon used the whirlwind to accelerate himself even more, slingshoting around it, with the direction the wind was traveling. As he shot by the clown moving even faster than normal, he stabbed the Piedmon's foot.

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Hisoka was grinning wider and wider. This opponent was driving him to the brink. Maybe he should stay playing seriously... nah. Not yet. The clown started to pounder, his fingers tapping the side of his mouth. He grinned. He floated slowly towards the TigerVespmon, reaching into his pocket and pulled out a large box and a table cloth. "Here is my Magic Box!" He told him, patting it. "Now watch! As I turn these simple Trump Swords." he drew his Four Sword placing it into the box. "Into 13!" He closed the box, covering the box with the table cloth he waved his hand with a flourish. The box collapsed into 12 different swords, each with a number ranging from 2-13. "Now pick a number. Add four it to, multiply by two, subtract six and divid it by 2. What do you get?" He asked, waiting a second. "I already know the answer." The 13th sword appearing below TigerVespmon, stabbing it in the foot just as he had done to Hisoka. "You get One." He pointed to the large Number One on the sword, sticking out of TigerVespmon's foot.

(Here is the weapons list on DMA. http://dma.wtw-x.net/wepons.shtml)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 pm

TigerVespmon glanced down at the sword in his foot, and spoke up for the first time, "What do you get when you stop focusing on something that's inherently faster than yourself? You find yourself in a large amount of pain." He opened his hand, allowing a random collection of fingers and toes to spill out. Then he stepped down on the sword, snapping it near the hilt, and kicking it away.
((what the heck are you even showing me with that link?))

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:44 pm

At this moment, Dax's digivice went haywire, along with the inside's of Dax's head. Seraphimon BM covered his torso, waiting for the attack. But...it didn't come.

What is this? Dax thought. He was in a round silver orb of energy, cloth less, and around the energy was darkness.

We are one, Dakota-sama. We have biomerged to form...Kotemon answered.

Slashangemon stood there, holding both of the excalibur between his fingers. He flipped the replica over as his hands transformed to blades and sliced the blades off of the replica.
"Silver Wing!" He shouted. He slammed his wings into the replica, leaving a bad cut.
"Heavens ripper!" He called out. His blades glowed as he slashed hard and fast through the replica's torso.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 pm

((Figure out the insect secret yet?))
The replica could feel the power slipping, "Oh well I'll just have to recopy, Testament!" As the explosion ripped through the surroundings, Metamormon, Wrapped his form around Serphimon BM's form transcribing as quickly as he could.

((If you have figured it out, then let me know which is the target, the keystone if you will, and we'll tackle it.))

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:09 pm

((GAH i cant figure it out, i didnt find anything in the DMA profile..)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:16 pm

(( I'll list the megas still involved, that are insects, Tigervespmon, 2 Grankuwagamon, Tyrantkabutarimon, and that's it. I'll say why I didn't list one when you figure it out.
Yes it's one of the ones above.))

endinglight

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:17 pm

(Just the fact Piedmon does have a magic box)

Hisoka laughed loudly, half his fingers missing. "That is a good one." he said, "You have now earned it." He said, holding up his mangled hands. "Masks Square." The world between TigerVespmon and Piedmon started to sway, and turn into a purple mass. "I haven't used this in a long time." One of his fingers teleporting back to him. He laughed as he ate the finger. "Now lets play." Half of the broken sword appearing in front of TigerVespmon's eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 pm

SlashAngemon's newly found intelligence gave him the answer-
"THE TYRANTKABUTERIMON! HE NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED!" He shouted.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Tigervespmon watched the sword with a bit of detached intrest. His calm exterior hid the terror he was feeling inside, his mind trying to find a way out. He dove foward, swords held out front, using his amazing speed to spin, and shoot like a rocket towards the clown.
((Think Wargreymon's tornado attack... Also if I remember there is a way out of this undefeatable move...))

Kaz climbed down the gear to stand near Alter, "I can help, AncientGarurumon, help him out."

AncientGarurumon nodded, sizing up the massive tyrant Kabutarimon, grasping his blades, he moved to stand next to the other two megas.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 pm

(Yep. It is rather simple, surprise him with an attack he doesn't foresee, and hurt him.)

Hisoka was ready for TigerVespmon, his twelve swords turning in the air to face out at TigerVespmon, creating a barrier between him and TigerVespmon. Hisoka teleported to the side, incase the force continued through the blades and into him.

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

((Not quite, I think there was a second way, which just may work now...))
Tigervespmon smiled as he continued his spin, blasting through the sword barrier, and not even slowing a bit. He made it to the edge of the Masks Square attack, impacting the boundry of the attack and the outside, trying to drill to freedom.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm

SlashAngemon decided he must help with tyrantkabuterimon. Seraphimon BM nodded. they had to get rid of this replica. Seraphimon BM held his hands behind his back and put his knee behinds his back as SlashAngemon went in for the kill.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Metamormon saw the incoming mega and used what was left of his strength to use one of his own attacks, "Transceirave". He wrenched free, and went to grapple with slashangemon, only to cut his hands.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games