Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Magnamon smiled,"Let's go." Overexcited he flew up speedily holding on to Nyaromon tight. He did a couple of loops in the air and landed next to Aria. "So where do we go?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:38 pm

"they're here Captain angst" Devin replied pointing to Rebecca and Matt "so answer their questions and lets get their tour over with"

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:44 pm

Rebecca crossed her arms,"I dislike being away from drive city, might miss something, tell me what you need." She sighed. Wargreymon started to get a headache, but he shook it off and stood next to Rebecca.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm

"Dark Ocean?"

oMidnight

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:14 pm

"Okay all we have to do is travel a dangerous mountain range, and go to an ocean where somebody just got attacked by wild digimon." Magnamon complained.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:19 pm

"How exacly are we gonna do that?", asked Aria

"She is so clueless sometimes..", said Nyaromon

oMidnight

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:24 pm

"That is the point," Magnamon sighed,"I can fly but I can't carry 2 tamers and a digimon safely." He grabbed likys and flew up into the air to demonstrate. He dropped nyaromon and likys, swooping down quickly to save them.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:37 pm

(I feel really stupid asking this, but could I TEMPORARILLY digivolve my digimon to ultimate form?)

oMidnight

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:43 pm

(That's considered warp digivolving.. and you have to ask to do that...I'll take you to the dark ocean..)
"If you still wanna go I'll take you.." Magnamon said,"Because I can Fly straight over the mountains in three seconds." He bragged.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:53 pm

(Me:I will make a new years resolution, never the fact that it's not new years, to digivolve Nyaromon!
Nyaromon:I wonder how long that's gonna take -.-)

"Hmm, okay. Thanks."

oMidnight

Ninja Ryroki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:58 pm

(Exit to dark ocean)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:03 pm

(Exit to dark ocean)

oMidnight

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Rebecca sighed,"I'm sorry, but I have to go, I might come back later, Matt fill me in if anything happens," She said as she grabbed onto wargreymon,"Be back soon." She waved as they left for drive city.
(Exit to drive city)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:25 pm

"Well, there goes one..Anyway Devin, take thsi one and go spar with him in the gear savanah...if he does well, tell me..and we will recruit him to B.L.A.D.E. sector..." Saren said and then turned away with Shikon twords drive city resistance... ((Resitance HQ))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:26 pm

(What about me.. sorry I ran out but I needed to go to the drive city event)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games