Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:20 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hallucinogenishawhatever
Participating Soquili: Seraphino
Link to Teepee: Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: His face contorted to an uncomfortable look for a moment, "Uh... I like to think that it has to do with that old saying, 'April showers bring May flowers.' realistically I know it's because most plants need to blood and pollinate/release fruit seeds in the spring in order to have them come to fruition before winter kills everything and makes it beautiful again."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "Well that is easy, Luck. It has nothing to do with anything, it's a personal sense of self and things around you."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "If the circumstance called for it, I would, but only in a desperate situation...I value my life."  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Ikinya

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Life becomes anew from the drone of the winter season. Its a time of birth, discovery and rejuvination. Its time to try something new, or pick up something lost from the season to give your brain a new beginning."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "Luck. You don't really have to think to be lucky...and if you use your intelligence to create luck...it not really luck anymore now is it?"

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Perhaps. Only because I know no matter why I jump, Cuauhcoatl will always be ready to catch me. 4laugh "  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: LydaLynn
Participating Soquili: Keetah

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Hi! I'm Keetah! I like flowers, they are pretty and bright and taste yummy . . . sometimes. Sometimes they make me sick. It's intelligent to know which ones make you sick before you eat them. *grins*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: I can go really fast. Really really fast. And I thing going fast is good. I've been told that thinking fast is better, but I don't know, I don't think thinking and going fast have much to do with each other . . . except to think about not running into trees.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Jumping is fun! I like to jump. I like to land. If I can jump from high up my stomach does funny little dances while I'm in the air!  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Heavenly Snow
Participating Soquili: Araceli
Link to Teepee: Snow's Teepee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Stares at you with big eyes. "Blooming flowers and intelligence...this is a hard one. Gosh I don't know. Flowers don't have brains..."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "Oh well....what's that saying...umm...Oh yeah! Brain and Brawn right? Well then with that I'd say Strength!" she nods vigoriously.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "What kind of freaking question is that?! Do you always ask such rediculous questions?! Really...ask me something better than that will ya! Jeez...the nerve of some people....How about asking yourself that huh?" she gives you a irritated look.  

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: SilverShieldwolf
Participating Soquili: Clover

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Looks around, "Nature knows when the flowers should bloom. It's intelligent... SHINY!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck. That's a chance something will happen. Now take my brother, he should know by now that I will be adding something to his garden, but he still tries his luck that it's not slimy.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: I would worry about the seaweeds holding me down away from the shinies they hide. Otherwise I would try to jump off a cliff.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: moineau bavarde (used to be kitsune_reflection)
Participating Soquili: Sali
Link to Teepee: x

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: I... I don't know. Nora built a little mouse house out of grass once, maybe if she made a house out of flowers? I think that would be pretty clever.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Courage. It... it asks you to do things that, that aren't very bright.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: That would take a lot of courage. And a cliff is very tall, I am sure I would hurt myself. But... but maybe if there was a bigger soq, chasing me. Then I might jump.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:47 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: Roman lowers his head and releases a sigh, tired of answering questions he didn't care about. "Flowers don't think and therefore are not intelligent, I fail to see any connection."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "I suppose courage would have to be the opposite because you don't use your head, you just charge in." Winces at the memory of his last desperate attack on Barracus. "Courage only gets you into deeper trouble..."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: He rolls his eyes and shakes his head in irritation. "I can fly so I would be just fine..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Participating Soquili: Niawtu
Link to Teepee: [x]

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: I'm sure the process behind Spring took many a great brain to figure out. Otherwise, that question hurts the brain.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck. For it is random and happens when you least expect it. Doing something intelligent takes patience and time to think about. You gain your goal by being smart, not by being in the right place at the right time.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: I can fly, so....Guess it depends how high up this cliff is. Being half Kirin, I can't go as high as my pure Wind mother. But I would assume I could just glide down safely.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:15 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Akira-Kisho
Participating Soquili: Nola

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Obviously when you look at the history of the planet, you'll notice trends depending on the Earth's cycle. Spring develops life, May is in Spring and flowers are a form of life. The living are analytical, and thus we notice things. In May, flowers bloom, life happens, thus the saying."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
"Luck. Luck is up to chance, intelligence is honed and crafted. There is no luck in intelligence; just fact."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Probably. I'd make sure the landing was close enough that i wouldn't die. Then jump. What's life if not an adventure?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yumitoko
Participating Soquili: Eddie
Link to Teepee: Here

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Flowers are like children, seeds are planted and then they shoot and grow, this relates to the mind, because the mind does grow too from when we are conceived. Like a spiderweb our mind builds connections, the more connections the more information we can remember and retain. Knowing a tomato is a fruit is knowledge, but knowing not to put it in a fruit salad is wisdom."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "I will have to go with courage and say that people with courage are not always intelligent, they just go with their gut instincts... however sometimes this can be very foolish."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "Certainly not. Do you think me to be stupid?"

Next time use the Soquilil's full name or they won't get stats.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Looneytaz82
Participating Soquili: Amira

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:"The blooming flowers shows the intelligence of the plant life. Blooming flowers know that the winter is gone, and the weather is warming up. There is no fear of the flowers freezing, therfore thye come out to make our world pretty."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:"Speed. In most of my experiences, being speedy usually gets you in trouble or hurt, which isnt very intelligent if you ask me"

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: 'Hmmf! I have wings, so it doesn't really matter to me, I'd make a safe landing anyway. For the record though, I aint stupid, and still wouldn't do it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kachie Katti
Participating Soquili: Bardán
Link to Teepee: Link

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?:
Ears tilted thoughtfully outward as he considered the question. "Blooming flowers bring color and brightness, just as knowledge and ideas bring light to any given situation."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?:
"I believe that strength is the least like intelligence. As the saying goes, brains before brawn." He gave a low chuckle.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?:
A bit pointedly he glanced aside toward his wings, which he extended slightly before folding back against his sides. "Other than the fact that I personally don't have to worry much about what's immediately below this metaphorical cliff...I'll give the question the sort of answer you intended. No. It's plain foolishness to leap into a dangerous situation like that and hope to luck to keep you from hurting herself."  

Kachie Katti

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100

Jezbel

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:44 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jezbel
Participating Soquili: Blessed Be

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "Umm well... I don't think blooming flowers relate to intelligence at all. Unless you mean as some sort of analogy?"

"Hmmm... I would say luck. Since you don't really need one to have the other."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Blessed blinked in astonishment "Of course not! Do I look like I can fly?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: GunSniper
Participating Soquili: Fabula
Link to Teepee: GunSniper's TeePee

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: The flowers would have to have a very good memory to be quiet through the summer, fall, and winter to bloom again in the spring. Or at least be wise to be hidden during the hard times.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: Luck, it has nothing to do with the capabilities of an individual.

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: Heavens no.... Unless I really meant to end myself.  

GunSniper

Blessed Prophet

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:01 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena and DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Denji Haru Li
Link to Teepee: Here

May is said to bring blooming of flowers. How would you relate this to Intelligence?: "One must be intelligent to fully appreciate the beauty of spring."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Intelligence?: "I would have to say Luck, because with luck, you don't need intelligence. You can get by on good looks alone."

Would you jump off a cliff if you knew there was precarious landing at the bottom?: "That would depend entirely on what's waiting for me on that precarious landing."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games