Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
~~ Elite Member Club ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:33 pm
*pokes the Koneko*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:53 pm
I Think Dizzy has forgotten to add me and DD to the modlist in the guild guide, and i'm not going to edit her post to add us for fear of the wrath of dizzy.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:45 am
Dr_lecter1988
I Think Dizzy has forgotten to add me and DD to the modlist in the guild guide, and i'm not going to edit her post to add us for fear of the wrath of dizzy.
*laughs* I see the dilema, though I don't think she'd be too mad seeing it's doing work for her.

Ahh the taboo of mods not altering other mod's posts....and especially the owner's...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:01 pm
Woah, tis awesome..
*rolls around floor*  

Muted Faith9

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:02 pm
Austins only the mod of a mostly dead guild, it makes him spontaneuosly combust inside.[/random]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:43 am
Hullo  

Dearest Darling`

_Master of the Arcane_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:53 am
Anyone out there?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:24 pm
I'll take that as a no, be back tomorrow.  

_Master of the Arcane_

_Master of the Arcane_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:01 pm
*gasp* are you on in the elite member?! you must no one has yet to break this rule that i know of. hello everyone sorry i havent been on i must STUDY like crazy stupid history and now im in a swim team and i have to call DD (XD olivia if you read this illl be laughing when you tell me XD) so ive got a bnch of crap on my plate and then ive got to take of my own guild and AH! anyways hi guys! *leaves to go to bed* AND i have to sleep! XD  

Southern Belles

_Master of the Arcane_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:50 pm
[ automatic girl ]
*gasp* are you on in the elite member?! you must no one has yet to break this rule that i know of. hello everyone sorry i havent been on i must STUDY like crazy stupid history and now im in a swim team and i have to call DD (XD olivia if you read this illl be laughing when you tell me XD) so ive got a bnch of crap on my plate and then ive got to take of my own guild and AH! anyways hi guys! *leaves to go to bed* AND i have to sleep! XD
blink*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:30 am
[ automatic girl ]
I'll make sure I don't answer the phone sweatdrop  

Dearest Darling`

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:19 am
Is it just me or has this thread died? crying I dont want it to die.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:43 pm
I want to make a thread about Jack. Olivia can i make a thread about jack?  

Southern Belles

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:26 pm
[ automatic girl ]
I want to make a thread about Jack. Olivia can i make a thread about jack?
Nooooo

(why are you asking me this anyways?)  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas