Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngSo, I finished watching Fruits Basket last night. (Yeah, I'm slow) Well, 26 episodes anyway. There don't seem to be any more, even though there still seems to be more to the story.

the comic has waaaaay more. like, the rest of the zodiac, for one XD
a nicer ending, too.
all the characters have really heart-wrenching backstories though, it's kind of a tear-jerker.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngYeah, I figured as much. I felt like a lot was left unexplained in the anime. But I guess that's par for the course sometimes.

it's kind of disappointing, a lot of the time. at least with FMA it was so popular that they could splurge on making the whole series again, but I would have loved to see more than 26 episodes of Host Club or Trigun, or Kuragehime, which only had like 12 episodes crying
User Image
Some anime series have hundreds of episodes. I'd like to continue watching Bleach, but I left off on episode 155 or so, but Netflix never has more than 100 episodes of any show, I guess. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:31 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
Some anime series have hundreds of episodes. I'd like to continue watching Bleach, but I left off on episode 155 or so, but Netflix never has more than 100 episodes of any show, I guess. >.<

Yeah, Bleach... I'm on episode 365 neutral
I feel sorrry for you to have to catch up to that  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm
KaylaGalela
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngSo, I finished watching Fruits Basket last night. (Yeah, I'm slow) Well, 26 episodes anyway. There don't seem to be any more, even though there still seems to be more to the story.

a nicer ending, too.
all the characters have really heart-wrenching backstories though, it's kind of a tear-jerker.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngYeah, I figured as much. I felt like a lot was left unexplained in the anime. But I guess that's par for the course sometimes.

it's kind of disappointing, a lot of the time. at least with FMA it was so popular that they could splurge on making the whole series again, but I would have loved to see more than 26 episodes of Host Club or Trigun, or Kuragehime, which only had like 12 episodes crying
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngSome anime series have hundreds of episodes. I'd like to continue watching Bleach, but I left off on episode 155 or so, but Netflix never has more than 100 episodes of any show, I guess. >.<

I miss watching Bleach and Naruto, but I have no idea where I left off and no real drive to figure it out :C from what I understand, with shows like Fruits Basket, they make the anime before the comic has finished, so that's why a lot of them have totally different endings. I understand wanting to cash in while cashing is good, but it's a disappointment for people who like to watch for stuff like story and development.

that's why *I* only read mangas *superior eye-glass push* XP though with action-based mangas i never understand whats going on or who's winning confused  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:38 pm
Day7
KaylaGalela
User Image

Yeah, Bleach... I'm on episode 365 neutral
I feel sorrry for you to have to catch up to that
User Image
I think the last time I watched an episode was years ago, so if they have been making more all this time, I'm not surprised there are so many now. I stopped watching them because I had caught up to the latest episode, and I didn't like having to wait a whole week for the next one. It was also hard finding them on youtube after a while.

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

KaylaGalela

Professional Novice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
Read All Over
KaylaGalela
Read All Over
KaylaGalela

a nicer ending, too.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j27/KaylaGalela/NatashaNewAvatar.pngSome anime series have hundreds of episodes. I'd like to continue watching Bleach, but I left off on episode 155 or so, but Netflix never has more than 100 episodes of any show, I guess. >.<

I miss watching Bleach and Naruto, but I have no idea where I left off and no real drive to figure it out :C from what I understand, with shows like Fruits Basket, they make the anime before the comic has finished, so that's why a lot of them have totally different endings. I understand wanting to cash in while cashing is good, but it's a disappointment for people who like to watch for stuff like story and development.

that's why *I* only read mangas *superior eye-glass push* XP though with action-based mangas i never understand whats going on or who's winning confused
User Image
I have a hard time with that too. Then it's hard to go from watching something colorful and animated to reading something black and white and static. I'm spoiled. lol ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:29 pm
*yawns a bit with her doll close*  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kafka

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:40 pm
I gave up on Naruto since the story just kept getting more and more convoluted and annoying. Never got into Bleach.

Now I follow One Piece and Gintama which are just as huge but far more entertaining to me. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 pm
Diavolica
I gave up on Naruto since the story just kept getting more and more convoluted and annoying. Never got into Bleach.

Now I follow One Piece and Gintama which are just as huge but far more entertaining to me. xd

I want to get back into One Piece but I left off like a little bit after they fought Lightning God  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm
I've avoided shows like that which can get rather annoying. I mean I've seen a few episodes of InuYasha, even the final arc ones and it was kinda good. But I have to admit, I think I have seen all the episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho despite being 112 episodes of them *is a bit jealous her boyfriend has all the uncut versions on DVD*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 pm
I'm half considering selling my whole inventory to start over with items for the hell of it neutral  

Day7

Aged Gaian

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm
i love Naruto.
i really need to catch up on the manga  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 pm
naruto

did i ever tell anyone the origin of my online handle?  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 pm
Prince Ichi
naruto

I don't know it, you should tell me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm
Day7
Prince Ichi
naruto

I don't know it, you should tell me 3nodding
A LONG LONG TIME AGO

IN THE ANCIENT YEAR OF 2004

I CAME ACROSS A MYSTICAL ANIME CALLED NARUTO. It deeply capitavted my poor little 12 year old mind, and slowly warped me into what is now known as a "Weaboo." (tho, I was no where near as bad as many others).

Naruto consumed my kawaii life, and I eventually made equally as Kawaii OCs.

One being Named "Ichijin"

then one day my gaia account had gotten hacked and I decided to use that character's name as my new username to start anew, and eventually I got used to being referred to as "Ichi", and eventually jokingly "prince" ichi, hence my current username.

I really need to doodle that damn oc again some time

P.S. I stopped reading when Deidara died. LOL  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Read All Over

Bashful Bookworm

17,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:49 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
i love Naruto.
i really need to catch up on the manga

GOOD LUCK
IT'S SO HARD =.=

i had a pretty general idea when I got back into it but I couldn't remember for sure, I ended up just pickin a spot and going with it, only to find I missed out on XX's death and XX going batshit crazy and XX all of a sudden being super powerful @_@

I like where it ended up recently though, it has a bit more of a believable/cohesive plot line than bleach... the arcs aren't so obviously arcs.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games